here comes storm bladers london, uk

(Apr. 08, 2012  9:43 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:35 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: it dosent matter
Yes it does. It is quite a big picture, therefore in needs to be in a spoiler.

Near Well, not really.. the picture is the team logo... therefore it belongs in the team thread and there was only three posts after that... and they were all related to the topic, so it wasn't really SPAM.

ok i will pm RAW
(Apr. 08, 2012  10:04 PM)STAMINAMASTER Wrote: HI IM NEW HERE.
BY THE WAY BEYHYPERKILLER, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE THIRD BEYBLADE IN YOUR PIC? I THINK IT STARTS WITH A V. BY THE WAY, I ACTUALLY HAVE IT.

please read the message from Kai-V about whats good and bad. only post stuff that is thread RELATED!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it, forgot how to do spoilers and its not in the help section please help x_x
(Apr. 08, 2012  10:10 PM)Cosmic Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  10:04 PM)STAMINAMASTER Wrote: HI IM NEW HERE.
BY THE WAY BEYHYPERKILLER, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE THIRD BEYBLADE IN YOUR PIC? I THINK IT STARTS WITH A V. BY THE WAY, I ACTUALLY HAVE IT.

ok he will pm u. and read what i sent u

(Comment Removed)
hey bhk do you know any one that would join my team pm me if you do
wow so are all these people in ur team... if so then...
I remember in the first page of this thread i requested a team battle...
I challenge u to a team battle
i still need 2 more bladers then my team is ready and what do you mean
He means he wants your team and his team to have a Bey Battle to see whose he strongest team.
Hello, I am very happy to be a new team member.
Dude i think it`s cuz ur in india and this is in london
Lol but even though he's in India he can still be part of the team.
its not a globol
But then the team can no longer be 'London, UK' it will be 'Worldwide/Global'.

EDIT: Beat.
Sshh its UK, London Based. Just because you have one member from a different country doessnt make the whole team Global. When he battles he might not battle on behalf of the team and to be in a team you don't need to battle. You could have a member from a different country to give you advice. We don't need to accept more people from out on UK.
sorry storm eagle its not global
So is he not on your team anymore
well if he is on hes the only global member im letting in the team
Ok that can work.
ok Storm Eagle is a member
Hey, but it would be good to be a global team so I member from all over the world is play for our team.
hes the only global member and i dont whant to go global
If u dont want it to go global then don`t let other members in different countries join. e.g storm eagle