hello!

hey guys,

i used to be really into beyblades back in elementary school when plastics hit (2001 where i lived) and haven't touched them since early HMS in 2006-07 ish.

recently i've gotten myself back into MFB, splurging on quite a few blades (death quetz, kreis cygnus, flash sagittario, guardian reviser x2, ray unicorno (for the CS), and 5x Zero-G RBV2, landing myself 2x SA165s -one of which was from an archer gargole WOOTS!- a W145, a welcome addition because i never bought any ifraids even though there're so many out there, and good chrome wheels in the form of reviser and gryph)

sadly, i broke my only stadium trying to clean it (uber large blue one from the plastics era that everyone in singapore seemed to have at the time... terrible for testing attack because of the size of the stadium xD) the plastic must've gotten brittle over time... =(

anyway, my new stint in the beyblading world has to do with my great passion for physics (having just graduated from high school with a 7 in HL IB physics) and in my post senior year boredom, i want to see if the theories i can come up with purely through theoretical physics actually bear fruit in real testing.

that's all the relevant information about me for now! see you guys in the customization forum!
Hey hope you have a good time here PM me if you have any questions.
LOL your story is similar to mine.
(Jul. 28, 2012  4:56 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Again?

Anyways, welcome to the WBO

if your "again?" was in reference to me being another "mytestsarelies" you can rest assured. i have been observing these forums for the past month so i know all about his fake killerken tests. i'm sure the mods can run an IP check if need be to prove that i'm not him/her just making another account.

Its odd that a new member would know so much about this particular person. And seeing that just a couple of minutes ago, another replica signed up with the interest of physics ... it would only seem logical to assume that you are the same person. And you seem waaay too defensive of your identity.
How do you know about mytestsarelies?
Hey, Insomniac, you beat me to it!
Anyways, welcome to the WBO!
Don't think a proxy will help(if you are mytestsarelies)!
Yea that is just a bit suspicious... even if you have been following the forums thats weird. But your probably fine.
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:05 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Its odd that a new member would know so much about this particular person. And seeing that just a couple of minutes ago, another replica signed up with the interest of physics ... it would only seem logical to assume that you are the same person.

i do see your logical trail of thought, rest assured =) as i said, i have been observing the forums for around a month but only decided to join as a member recently. through perusing the customization and advanced forums i have basically read just about every thread that has been active over the past month, hence i know that mytestarelies, formerly known as Mu and whom i assume made a new account called Physics, which is why i am currently under suspicion. i believe that also answers your query, Hacked.
Where do you live ?
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:02 AM)slyx Wrote: i'm sure the mods can run an IP check if need be to prove that i'm not him/her just making another account.

Knowing your high intelligence rate, obviously you would be using a proxy of some sort. So that is why you are certain you cannot be IP matched with Mu. I admire your efforts Lips_sealed

Bah, I'm gonna drop it. Let the blue ones figure it out for themselves XD
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:11 AM)slyx Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  5:05 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Its odd that a new member would know so much about this particular person. And seeing that just a couple of minutes ago, another replica signed up with the interest of physics ... it would only seem logical to assume that you are the same person.

i do see your logical trail of thought, rest assured =) as i said, i have been observing the forums for around a month but only decided to join as a member recently. through perusing the customization and advanced forums i have basically read just about every thread that has been active over the past month, hence i know that mytestarelies, formerly known as Mu and whom i assume made a new account called Physics, which is why i am currently under suspicion. i believe that also answers your query, Hacked.

Insomniac said the user was interested in physics. Not with a username of 'Physics'
I understand you would assume, but I would not think a regular person would got strait up with that specific username.
This also adds to the suspicion.

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Sincere apologies.
-removed-
Its time ...
-GIF REMOVED-

EDIT: slyx, I'd like to publicly apologize for my behavior and the tone I took with you. What I told you was inappropriate and you didn't deserve to have had those things said to you. Once again, I'm very sorry and I hope I haven't spoiled your experience on the WBO with this incident so early in your membership. Please enjoy all of the resources the WBO has to offer and I'm sure you'll become an active and productive member of this community in the near future.
I would feel so bad if it wasn't Mu(which it is Mu) and we've been torturing some poor new member
(Jul. 28, 2012  6:21 AM)Hacked Wrote: IP proxy checkers?

I assume you mean "are they checking if he is using a proxy?" You cannot ban someone for using a proxy alone. You can trust that the committee will investigate thoroughly, however. They know what they're doing.
Let's just wait for him to make his usual stupid posts and he will be banned for that.
hey guys, i went out for lunch.

wow, this has really exploded, hasn't it? xD i live in beijing, china. i am really not Mu/Physics. but alright, if it makes the rest of this hostile community feel better, i can refrain from posting in any other threads except to answer any further interrogations in this one until the mods have affirmed that i am not this fraud you all think i am.

also, when my identity is confirmed, i would like to humbly request all those that have condemned me as guilty even before checking to acknowledge that i am not. frankly i am rather insulted by all of this but objectively i can understand the suspicion of everyone here.

i hope all of this can be resolved soon!
Wao! This mu guy is going to get baned soon.Leone_Astonished I guess
wow... this is really a witch-hunt. i am not a liar. please do not insult me any further. the mods will confirm my identity in due time and we shall see whether i have been lying. in the meantime, laying the insults on me will only serve to embarrass all of you when the results come out.

thank you mau5
I agree. But if you really arent mu then i apolagize.