future beyblade names

Yes. That much is true.
(Mar. 17, 2012  6:33 PM)TriSix Wrote: "Shogun Kitsune" Could be a good name for a Zero G bey. Shogun is a Japanese Samurai type person. and Kitsune because it is a mythical fox creature that can take the form of a human. I think this might be a good name.
You say Kitsune as "Kit-Sue-Nay". Just to clarify.

For those who did not see my Zero G bey design, Shogun Kitsune MR145MF go to my Deviantart account here -->http://zaneified.deviantart.com/ Click the thumbnails that say WBO to see the designs.

(May. 21, 2012  4:41 PM)Luck Wrote: Oh! Well that explains it XD thanks !
NOTE: An easy way to see what it looks like is under Kai-v's face's Grin (I just realised he has two Herucles faces :L)

He?...

Well, off that topic another good name could be Commander (war theme in Zero G) Hound (a leader) and Messenger (like a spy) Mercury (just makes sense.)

Dracomageat: I actually designed a Bey called Doom Calus, based off of Canis Major. However, I have yet to get it on this site.
To stay on topic, however, I'd like to see a Metal Wheel called Dread(which would probably be a TT version of Doom lol). And I once though of a name for a Bey based off of Hydra, called Behemoth Hydra. It didn't take long to think of the MW name, because Hydra is the biggest constellation in existence. Behemoth would probably be super heavy, and now that I think about it, that would be a good Hasbro name for Diablo...
Neman is what I made from The Nemian Lion from greek mythology, the lion that Hercules killed and stole the pelt from.
If the constellation based metal series was still out, I would make one like Heaven Ouranous or Stone Gaea. FOR the Zero Gs, I would name one like Monk Ape (Name pun: Monk(ey) Ape) but its pointless. Lets just leave it to Takara Tomy and the bean counters for the names.
(May. 30, 2012  6:31 AM)CerealKiller Wrote: If the constellation based metal series was still out, I would make one like Heaven Ouranous or Stone Gaea. FOR the Zero Gs, I would name one like Monk Ape (Name pun: Monk(ey) Ape) but its pointless. Lets just leave it to Takara Tomy and the bean counters for the names.

Zero-G's are based on Mythical creatures, I believe .. so "Ape", would not be in it.
(May. 27, 2012  8:49 PM)Néar Wrote:
(May. 21, 2012  4:41 PM)Luck Wrote: Oh! Well that explains it XD thanks !
NOTE: An easy way to see what it looks like is under Kai-v's face's Grin (I just realised he has two Herucles faces :L)

He?...

Well, off that topic another good name could be Commander (war theme in Zero G) Hound (a leader) and Messenger (like a spy) Mercury (just makes sense.)

Damn... sorry. She...
If they're based off of mythical creatures, I'm thinking it would be cool if they did a cryptid or something like that.... Like a Bey based off of the Chupacabra, I thought of a name called Hunter Chucabra. That would be so awesomeWink.
That would be pretty See-ick. I love these mythical beys, it gives me ideas for Super Scribblenauts.
I thought of Dynamic Cobra...

Feather Harpie 300 ERF (Eternal Rubber Flat)
Thunder Arges W125 (Wing) RD (Rubber Defence)
Nova Brontes DWA170 (Double Wing Attack) EMS (Eternal Metal Sharp)
Warp Steropes WS150(Wide Shield) WRB (Wide Rubber Ball)
Stone Gorgo RS130 (Rubber Shield) SCF (Semi Circle Flat)
Ah,a couple of pages ago we were having a "Paladin" dicussion.And "Skull".So I sketched this out:
[Image: 485406_156788731120830_975406285_n.jpg]

Mainly designed like a plastic,not MFB
Nice job Vortex-S
vortex-S,
It's good although the metal frame/wheel could have some more work/thought--the sharpness to spike strength ratio would be to weak--technically speaking.

Anyway, i'd like too see beys like:
Raging Minatour
Venom Chimeara
Something like that.
I saw someone posted a bey based on an ape, I think that would be cool.

It should be called King Kong Eee. King could go in the warrior theme, I think. Kong could be a giant ape creature. Or would that be copyright? LOL!.
Haha, That would be cool.
Example: King Kong SW145SD
I'm guessing that's what you meant? (Only reason I used SW145SD is cuz it's a commonly used combo in original un-customised beys).
I want a bey called King Libra Tired
Yeah that's what I meant, it would be copyright, though. I believe it would be anyways. XD.
Would it? I seriously dought that. It's just the name. not the storyline or anything. PLUS this is just for imagination Wink anyways it would be cool...
(Feb. 26, 2012  6:28 AM)Kdiamo11 Wrote: i gotta a gud one, Shogun Kitsune

Chocked_2 get out That's the name of a bey in my story!

Luck, Your probably right.

(Jun. 04, 2012  8:00 PM)TriSix Wrote: Yeah that's what I meant, it would be copyright, though. I believe it would be anyways. XD.

Knock off the copyright pun...it's not funny.

On the monkey beyblade there is already a "Voltaic Ape" and "Vortex Ape" beyblade from plastics(or HMS-can't remember).
Retainer Kitsune
Retainer To be a Retainer is to be the ultimate Knight.
Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox but looks like okami
i think an idea for the stone face would be like the legendary Kitsune mask

(Jun. 04, 2012  8:31 PM)Vortex-S Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2012  8:00 PM)TriSix Wrote: Yeah that's what I meant, it would be copyright, though. I believe it would be anyways. XD.

On the monkey beyblade there is already a "Voltaic Ape" and "Vortex Ape" beyblade from plastics(or HMS-can't remember).

U mad Bro? Chocked_2

Anyways, I never meant it to be funny. I was just wondering.

(Jun. 04, 2012  10:26 PM)TriSix Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2012  8:31 PM)Vortex-S Wrote:
U mad Bro? Chocked_2

No I am not mad or even disturbed at the slightest.It sounds dumb and you've used it quite a lot.Just saying (if you thought it was funny).