favourtie pokemon anime series or movie

hello I wanted to know everybodys favourtie pokemon anime series or movie my favorite anime series is xyz and movie is power of us
i personally loved all seasons of Sun And Moon and ive seen a bit of the Sword And Shield anime
(Apr. 15, 2020  11:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i personally loved all seasons of Sun And Moon and ive seen a bit of the Sword And Shield anime

for me sun and moons ok and I have also seen a bit of sword and shield anime
XYZ. The team flare ending was awesome, Zygarde is my favorite Pokemon so seeing him in 100% mode was super cool! Sadly the Sun and moon seasons were kinda bland, Nothing that crazy happend like in XYZ. Hopefully the Sword And Shield seasons are better.
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:41 AM)WayoftheBey Wrote: XYZ. The team flare ending was awesome, Zygarde is my favorite Pokemon so seeing him in 100% mode was super cool! Sadly the Sun and moon seasons were kinda bland, Nothing that crazy happend like in XYZ. Hopefully the Sword And Shield seasons are better.

I definet;y agree with you
Stop making new threads for your random Pokemon thoughts and start using the Pokemon random thoughts thread for that.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pok%C3%...ht=Pokemon