0%
Bianca
0%
N
8.70%
New rival from B/W2
4.35%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
who is your favorite pokemon rival it can be anyone and i mean ANYONE but no arguing who is the best rival my favorite is this guy
[Image: 281px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver.png]
SILVER
I dont like him but i do like him as he stole a strarter pokemon but hes easy to beat.
well i think i like him because he was my first rival in my first pokemon game soulsilver
Aw my gosh... Silver is sooooo my favorite! He's so AWESOME!!! I personally think that he's stronger than Gary and Red! *shivers* I hate Gary...
(May. 18, 2012  10:42 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Aw my gosh... Silver is sooooo my favorite! He's so AWESOME!!! I personally think that he's stronger than Gary and Red! *shivers* I hate Gary...

Red was a rival?
(May. 18, 2012  10:47 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 18, 2012  10:42 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Aw my gosh... Silver is sooooo my favorite! He's so AWESOME!!! I personally think that he's stronger than Gary and Red! *shivers* I hate Gary...

Red was a rival?

From a literal point of view, Red was your rival in HeartGold/SoulSilver, although he wasn't a big meanie like most of the other rivals...
(May. 18, 2012  10:52 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(May. 18, 2012  10:47 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

Red was a rival?

From a literal point of view, Red was your rival in HeartGold/SoulSilver, although he wasn't a big meanie like most of the other rivals...

N was nice, XD
(May. 18, 2012  10:57 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 18, 2012  10:52 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(May. 18, 2012  10:47 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Red was a rival?

N was nice, XD

Well, I did say most... Brendan was nice, too, but, all in all, go Silver! Wink
Silver is the best out of all them
P.S I don't really play pokemon anymore.
I really liked Barry for some reason.

It just gave me a friend rivalry sense which I like more than enemy sense.

In Bey Anime terms (lol) Ryuga=Enemy Rival Silver=Enemy Rival
Kyoya=Rival Rival Cheren=Friend Rival Blue=Friend Rival (Debatable)
Masamune=Friend Rival Barry=Friend Rival May/Brendan=Friend Rival
Bianca=Friend Rival

Barry just gave me a nice feel to it, your best friend you new since Childhood then just moving, not serious enough IMO to be Rival2
(May. 19, 2012  2:33 AM)TheGreatFico Wrote: I really liked Barry for some reason.

It just gave me a friend rivalry sense which I like more than enemy sense.

In Bey Anime terms (lol) Ryuga=Enemy Rival Silver=Enemy Rival
Kyoya=Rival Rival Cheren=Friend Rival Blue=Friend Rival (Debatable)
Masamune=Friend Rival Barry=Friend Rival May/Brendan=Friend Rival
Bianca=Friend Rival

Barry just gave me a nice feel to it, your best friend you new since Childhood then just moving, not serious enough IMO to be Rival2
but Silver does turn good and treats his Pokemon well...................in the end

N could kick silvers but any day! with his legendary dragon U MAD BRO?
You kidding me? N is way worse. He needs a legendary pokemon to win. Silver doesnt.
silver was a douche.
I'm not saying I like him but I'm just saying that N is a bigger loser than him.
The content of this thread is extremely low quality.

Please post at an acceptable standard.
Silver; The only Pokemon rival that made you want to commit illegal activities just so you could be cool as him, even if it was just pokemon
Best: Barry, interesting pokemon he had, and appeared often
Worst: Brendan/ May, they never appeared alot because they really arent battlers, just professers in training from their father.
Silver because in the games we fight untill the end.
I am quite the big fan of Barry in Platinum (though before I knew his name I'd name him Gavin). I especially liked how whatever starter you picked, he's pick the one that had the advantage (You-Water Barry-Grass, You-Grass Barry-Fire, You-Fire Barry-Water), so that way he got somewhat harder as you went on...
My fav. is Silver. He's a boss. Gio's son, being that Gio is my fav. character of all time..
Defiantly Blue!
blue and natural harmonia gropius ,all other rivals suck

i was playing lets go eevee on switch,i felt trace is the worst rival after serena for x
he has a mega pidgeot!!!his personality sucks too