(ex BBG-28 talk) Guardian Garudas SD145PF-possible upcoming Hasbro Zero-G release

I think Garuda's tip is inspired by the defensive XGrin mode, S2D(Stern Semi-Defence). If you look at Diablo Nemesis' XGrin in Ult. Balance mode, the S2D looks just like Garuda's tip. I think this is likely because they've made tracks and bottoms out of 4D bottoms before: BGrin: F230/BWD(freely spinning feature, wider defence tip)
I sure hope this is released by someone. Mainly, for collection purposes if it is from a character inspired by Kai Hiwatari.
"ガーディアンガルダスTC145PF"

That'll be Guardian Garudas TC145PF.

EDIT: Before anyone asks, from the Japanese Wikipedia article for the series.
To take with a grain of salt, like anything on Wikipedia. Especially since, from what we saw and analysed of what they said in the Korean dub, they did not actually tell the Track's name clearly at all.
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: "ガーディアンガルダスTC145PF"

TC145? What would that even stand for? Maybe Triple____?

I hope the track isn't a piece of triple carp.
(Aug. 31, 2013  9:43 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: "ガーディアンガルダスTC145PF"

TC145? What would that even stand for? Maybe Triple____?

Maybe Triple Claw? But I don't know?Uncertain
Maybe?
Triple Claw would make no sense, Claw 145 has three claws already ...
How about Triangle something...
(Aug. 31, 2013  9:54 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Triple Claw would make no sense, Claw 145 has three claws already ...

Oh yeah!-.-' guess I didn't think!XD
Triple change could be, like triple height but something like 120/145/170 or similar
That Track name is not even confirmed, guys. As far as we know, they never mention the Track's name in the anime, and that other piece of information that came from the Japanese Wikipedia about Berserker Byakko/Whiger was completely wrong, so do not trust that either.
PF = Polish Flat

It would have such little traction that it doesn't actually move at all Libruhhh

EDIT: I can't read lol, it's been so long I'd forgotten I read this forever ago

EDIT 2: I dunno, if that Wikipedia offshoot got the rest of the name right (the chrome wheel, crystal wheel, and tip), then its credibility with the name of the track seems decent. Not ironclad perfect, but IMO probable.
(Sep. 02, 2013  4:46 AM)Ingulit Wrote: PF = Polish Flat

It would have such little traction that it doesn't actually move at all Libruhhh

EDIT: I can't read lol, it's been so long I'd forgotten I read this forever ago

EDIT 2: I dunno, if that Wikipedia offshoot got the rest of the name right (the chrome wheel, crystal wheel, and tip), then its credibility with the name of the track seems decent. Not ironclad perfect, but IMO probable.

You also need to read the Berserker Byakko topic ... You will realise that you should strike that whole "EDIT 2" paragraph too ...
When i was at fanexpo canada... i talked to hasbro employees personally and they did say that they have something planned for when shogun steel/ 1st season of zero-g has ended. I told them "so what will happen to beyblade now that it has been ended in japan?" he responded "No need to worry we already have plans for the upcoming season of beyblades." I wonder if thats true of if he was just blabbing false information to me like that... I really hope this is true... i dont want beyblade to die so soon... Confused
(Sep. 02, 2013  5:56 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: When i was at fanexpo canada... i talked to hasbro employees personally and they did say that they have something planned for when shogun steel/ 1st season of zero-g has ended. I told them "so what will happen to beyblade now that it has been ended in japan?" he responded "No need to worry we already have plans for the upcoming season of beyblades." I wonder if thats true of if he was just blabbing false information to me like that... I really hope this is true... i dont want beyblade to die so soon... Confused

Well they said they had BeyRaiderz, Beywarriors Cyborg, and something else for 2015(?)
The last could just be saying they have something if the other two series do well, but no one knows yet.

That's kinda what Spinmaster said when they canceled Bakugan and Redkai when I emailed them (if they had plans for future seasons), but who knows.
It is confirmed that Guardian Garudas' Track is never mentioned in the anime. We will therefore never know what it is unless, as I also wrote in the Berserker Byakko/Whiger topic, Hasbro decides to release it with its original parts and gives this Track an official name, which we would then have to follow.
Gah, that is annoying. Hopefully it is something useful!

Is PF confirmed?
(Sep. 05, 2013  2:06 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Is PF confirmed?

Quite, yes, otherwise I would have removed it from this thread's title.
It might be a bad idea bumping this thread, but I thought I'd show a clearer picture of Garudas since Hasbro was nice enough to show a clip of Kakura and Garudas here on Youtube.
PF looks to be an XF variant of FS.
That was awesome. Finally a beyblade with decent special attacks.
Oh, that looks like it has T125's wings within or between each "AD145-armor" section.

I had no idea Hasbro made clips like that and uploaded them on YouTube. It is cool that they keep the spelling "Garudas" too.
wow Im looking forward to amazing release. I like the idea shape of the spin track Is it attack/Deffense. But my main question is it an Fire elementental bey?
(Nov. 11, 2013  7:03 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: wow Im looking forward to amazing releases So is it an Fire element bey?

Its a god element one makes sense though with the lightning bolts firing like crazy