(ex BBG-28 talk) Guardian Garudas SD145PF-possible upcoming Hasbro Zero-G release

Lightning isn't actually an element, both belong under 'Sky'.

Um, Garuda is singular and not usually a storm bird. Not sure where you're getting your info from, but Garuda is a large bird seen as the mount of Lord Vishnu and a god among other birds.

I don't think they would go for the Indonesian representation and say it's a type of kite or a Javanese Eagle. I'm almost positive they were going for the bird from Hindu mythology.
I really hope it isn't Garuda. I will flip out if takara releases another bey with the archer wheel. In fact, I will probably flip out even if they re-use ANY crystal wheel unless they are re-releasing a bey already released.
Highly unlikely that it'd be an Archer Crystal Wheel again. They are usually just fillers for now.

Archer Gryph, Archer Gargole and Archer Wyvang..
Wyvang officially has no Crystal Wheel ...

By the way, at this rate, no one should be complaining about the recycling of anything because it is not even certain whether there will be other Beyblade releases at all right now ... Be happy with whatever you get.
Anime talk yo.

Mmm, I really do hope there will be more. My interest in Beyblade will probably be dead, since what really keeps my motivation and interest for Beyblade are the releases. x(
Yo, go to tournaments, host them. There are people in Melbourne, you have no excuse, hah.
I doubt they would make another set this early after just releasing the Synchrom DX sets. I am also hoping that it is Random Booster as long as they get rid of the Archer wheel once and for all. I would like it to be what my username is. Confused Im thinking about Dark Knight Garuta, Berserker Garuta, or possibly a new wheel altogether, though that is unlikely since Random Booster 2 used Archer once again.
I want the reshuffle set it might be a set back
I hope it is a random booster also because that would mean that there is likely a chance of the anime continuing. But then again, there if there is a reshuffle set we could still get something new, like(I'm personally hoping) a Zero G L/R Launcher. But that's not likely....
I really just want more Zero G. I hope we get more releases.
If they do make it Archer Garuta, I will be pretty mad since that's the only sky element crystal wheel available right now. They need to make new wheels. Takara Tomy even used Archer on Wyvang in the anime.
(Dec. 09, 2012  5:07 PM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: If they do make it Archer Garuta, I will be pretty mad since that's the only sky element crystal wheel available right now. They need to make new wheels. Takara Tomy even used Archer on Wyvang in the anime.

Dark Knight is also Sky..
I most love the Level Up Reshuffle Set, but I also love the Garuta based on Garuda, the Mythical Bird, being the Symbol of my country that is Indonesia.. THX Kai-V!
(Dec. 09, 2012  5:07 PM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: If they do make it Archer Garuta, I will be pretty mad since that's the only sky element crystal wheel available right now. They need to make new wheels. Takara Tomy even used Archer on Wyvang in the anime.

FYI, Dark Knight from Dark Knight Dragoon is also a Sky Element..
Yo, Cannon already pointed that out to him two days ago. No need for the bolded words.
I hope it is a RB. It would be nice to combine parts from 1, 2 and 3. 3 had a lot of good chrome wheels, but not a lot of good tracks and tips. I don't think it will be a set since they just made 2 big sets.
I hope if it is a Random Booster, assuming we don't get a huge delay on releases (the rumors...), we get MULTIPLE "Super Rare" tops like we had at the late Random 4D Boosters.
(Dec. 09, 2012  5:11 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Dark Knight is also Sky..

I'm sorry, I completely forgot about this. Even then, there are still only two sky element crystal wheels available

wonder if Dark Knight Garuta.... nah, doesnt sound good
If it is Gurada, it will probably be a GOD element, though because most of the elements have 3 "members".
There is no confirmed BBG-29 ...
If they are going to make a BBG-28 isn't it a chance for that the anime will continue????
I wish its a Random booster and digital launcher or what so ever should realese in the same date thats should be fun.
(Dec. 31, 2012  7:33 AM)wave aquario Wrote: If they are going to make a BBG-28 isn't it a chance for that the anime will continue????

We don't even know if they're making this anymore and we aren't certain they're doing more anime either.
I had a bad feeling from the start that the set MIGHT not exist.
Technically this would have been released on December 28th, but perhaps in January ...