energy drinks (post whatever the carp you want)

Quote:I think the shop by my college sells them Gasp *zooms out to buy some*

You're going to have a major sugar high tonight right? =P

If you're paying more than 40p for them you're paying too much by the way, they're like 17p in our shop. Oh, and cheap versions of panda pops are really terrible and flavourless... lol
(Sep. 03, 2008  9:08 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
Quote:I think the shop by my college sells them Gasp *zooms out to buy some*

You're going to have a major sugar high tonight right? =P

If you're paying more than 40p for them you're paying too much by the way, they're like 17p in our shop. Oh, and cheap versions of panda pops are really terrible and flavourless... lol

They're 25p here XD But yarr *zips around happily* Panda Poooooppppppsss
I dont drink energy drinks.
But i am addicted to zoda.
I desperately want to link powerthirst to this thread. xD
"You've tried the worst, now try the thirst. QUENCHER!" =]

But also, all time low I found panda pops were buy one get one free 25p in lidl today =O
And red bull isn't as nice as I remember, they sell it in giant size cans too =S

EDIT: That would just make you UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC.
If I absolutely need the caffeine I'll drink a Red Bull, but beyond that I've never really drank any energy drinks. I'm more of a coffee/cappuccino person (Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha ftw)
you all drink terribly

you choose....poorly
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:08 PM)Artie Wrote: you all drink terribly

you choose....poorly

Whatever, go drink your carrot juice health freak Serious
i was quoting indiana jones

also lol i drink water and thats about it
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:25 PM)Artie Wrote: i was quoting indiana jones

Well, Water IS the most healthy thing you can put into your body. As long as its water thats safe to drink...

same.

energy drinks/soda/whatever i find pretty disgusting.
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:39 PM)James Wrote:

Well, Water IS the most healthy thing you can put into your body. As long as its water thats safe to drink...

WRONG!

Good in moderation, just like everything else we consume really.
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:25 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:39 PM)James Wrote:

WRONG!

Good in moderation, just like everything else we consume really.

well no carp if you drink too much water it's bad for you

great counterpoint to james' post
yes gekiryu, you can drink so much water that you drown and that is bad for you

that's not really a counterpoint
Just pointing it out XD made it sound like it was good to drink lots of the stuff is all I was pointing out Tongue_out
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:47 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Just pointing it out XD made it sound like it was good to drink lots of the stuff is all I was pointing out Tongue_out

It is good to drink lots of water. It is not good to drink so much you drown. You could do this with pretty much any fluid you consume.

To equate water with energy drinks as "good to drink in moderation" is just silly.
"Just pointing it out Laughing made it sound like it was good to drink lots of the stuff is all I was pointing out Tongue_out"

Please find me something that it's good to eat or drink infinite amounts of? o.O

Surely drinking water or whatever is healthier than having a load of caffeine? Your body gets used to it and reliant on it just like any drug therefore deprivation of the drug will make you feel really tired. Basically I'm saying "drugs are baaaad"... -.-

I doubt you'd notice them in very small amounts anyways though (obviously dependant on their strength but I don't wanna make this a drugs debate).

Anyone tried red bull cola? I saw someone drink it today and wondered what it's about...
oh god my body is 75% water i am DROWNING
Well, someone already beat me to the obligatory POWERTHIRST reference.

Anyway, my favorite energy drink is NOS. I don't drink it when I am trying to study because it gets me too jacked up to really concentrate on anything. I do drink a metric buttload of black coffee everyday, so NOS isn't my primary caffiene source.
(Sep. 07, 2008  3:40 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: Well, someone already beat me to the obligatory POWERTHIRST reference.

Anyway, my favorite energy drink is NOS. I don't drink it when I am trying to study because it gets me too jacked up to really concentrate on anything. I do drink a metric buttload of black coffee everyday, so NOS isn't my primary caffiene source.

I think this probably makes all us guys drug addicts O.O

Think how much money we could save buy not all buying this stuff, I mean it's so expensive... like over £1 per can is crazy! =S

See how much money you save buy not buying any energy drinks and by drinking less tea/coffee for a week... You could buy beys with the extra money Joyful_3
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:47 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Just pointing it out XD made it sound like it was good to drink lots of the stuff is all I was pointing out Tongue_out

It is good to drink lots of water. It is not good to drink so much you drown. You could do this with pretty much any fluid you consume.

To equate water with energy drinks as "good to drink in moderation" is just silly.

With the water quality over here, it's better in moderation XD the amount of icky stomach bugs reported in our water over the past year is like "wtf?" Nora Virus, puts people in hospital with all the yucky toilet problems XD
Let's face it, Britain suuuuuucks.

Quote:oh god my body is 75% water i am DROWNING
Ya might need a lifejacket then, lol XD
get a water purifier
Quote:With the water quality over here, it's better in moderation the amount of icky stomach bugs reported in our water over the past year is like "wtf?" Nora Virus, puts people in hospital with all the yucky toilet problems
Let's face it, Britain suuuuuucks.

Where I live the water from the pipes is cleaner than from bottles in stores...and much better Tongue_out_wink
had a free AMP buy moutain dew. was pretty good.
redbull is pretty awsome, i liken the flavor too Liquid sour gummy worms, the soft solid colour ones blue/red.
1-5 a week won't hurt, I'd be more worried about cigarettes if you smoke, lots of coffee AND Sodium! dude i hate how much of that is everywhere in even somthing slightly processed...;(

Still above all WATER is ftw.
"get a water purifier"

Or drink tea, when it boils it supposedly kills the germs I think...

I had a red bull today, didn't feel hyper or anything. Meh...

EDIT: Also neither of my friends commented that I was hyper one of them saw me drink it and said nothing about it. Meh. Oh but some "old" people (no offence intended to anyone whatsoever) did stare at the drink in my hand and then at me for a while and didn't stop looking at me when I looked back at them.

Probably thought it was alcohol or something =S

I've had cases of shopkeepers not selling me red bull before saying to get out of their shop and stuff... Do people think it contains alcohol?
hehe im still obsesed with energy drinks sorry about the off topic but today i got mario power up,duff beer,donky kong jungle juice,street fighter,and more yay there awsome XDxd