energy drinks (post whatever the carp you want)

whats every bodys favorate energy drink i only made this cause i drink them like er................... every day but post here you fav mines are monster,relntless, and rocks star energy XDXDXD
I don't drink energy drinks. They're incredibly bad for you. If you need energy that badly, drink tea or coffee.
My Favorites;

- Mother ( Tastes like Redbull but its cheaper and you get it in a 500ML can )
- Red Bull ( Thai version is the best )
- Rockstar Juiced
- V
- Red Eye

Just some versions down here, I usually drink them if im still tired throughout the day, only drink one can though, does the job Wink
The only energy drinks that I've tried out are AMP and FRS Energy.

AMP makes me crash in like 2 hours.

FRS, oddly, does not. It is claimed to be "healthy energy". I want to try the other flavors, because the orange flavor is a bit bitter.
I bearly drink them there to expensive imo but when i do i go for monster
NoS, 5 hour energy, and Monster.

I like NoS the best because of the taste though 5 hour energy is exactly what it says.
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:20 PM)Maz Wrote: I bearly drink them there to expensive imo but when i do i go for monster

this is so true

2 bucks per can!?

probly worth it to some though
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:33 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:20 PM)Maz Wrote: I bearly drink them there to expensive imo but when i do i go for monster

this is so true

2 bucks per can!?

probly worth it to some though

I know a place by my house that sells them for a $1.20 so I'm kind of used to it costing a good amount
Can you consider Propel (enhanced water), Gatorade, and Powerade energy drinks? Because that would be th closest I get to drinking Energy Drinks. I tasted Red Bull, and it was horrible. Never again.
On the rare occasion I get one, I love Livewire Amps
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:18 PM)Takao Wrote: Can you consider Propel (enhanced water), Gatorade, and Powerade energy drinks? Because that would be th closest I get to drinking Energy Drinks. I tasted Red Bull, and it was horrible. Never again.

Ehh gatorade and powerade are realy soposed to be drank when your geting dehydrated.
Dear god I can't handle energy drinks. They make me feel sick to my stomach.

Not only that, they carp wreak havoc on your liver. D:
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:42 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:18 PM)Takao Wrote: Can you consider Propel (enhanced water), Gatorade, and Powerade energy drinks? Because that would be th closest I get to drinking Energy Drinks. I tasted Red Bull, and it was horrible. Never again.

Ehh gatorade and powerade are realy soposed to be drank when your geting dehydrated.

I drink them when I play hockey, I don't drink them all the time...
(Sep. 01, 2008  9:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't drink energy drinks. They're incredibly bad for you. If you need energy that badly, drink tea or coffee.

yeah but some days it my subtitut for eating so tht makes up i guess
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:42 PM)Maz Wrote:

It is good to drink them before the activity, during, and after as well.
(Sep. 01, 2008  9:16 AM)Sega Wrote: My Favorites;

- Rockstar Juiced
- V
- Red Eye

Just some versions down here, I usually drink them if im still tired throughout the day, only drink one can though, does the job Wink

now you have good taste
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:50 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

- Rockstar Juiced
- V
- Red Eye

now you have good taste

But don't all these sugary drinks end up destroying your taste buds?
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:00 PM)Takao Wrote:

- Rockstar Juiced
- V
- Red Eye

now you have good taste

well im bluffin when i say i have em all the time but i have about 2-6 a week other than tht its juice coffe water and pepsi
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:02 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

- Rockstar Juiced
- V
- Red Eye

now you have good taste

but i have about 2-6 a week

Jesus Christ, kiss your liver goodbye.
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:04 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:02 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

- Rockstar Juiced
- V
- Red Eye

now you have good taste

but i have about 2-6 a week

Jesus Christ, kiss your liver goodbye.

lol its only cause i skate board a lot and i ask my school nurse she said it allright as long as i use the energy *edit* and some opf them are diet
water and gatorade are probably the best things ever for me. rehydration especially.

for energy and i feel thirsty, i use frs. probably more healthy than the rest imo.
Quote:But don't all these sugary drinks end up destroying your taste buds?

Sour things destroy your taste buds a lot more. Ever had those really sour sweets they sell that say "DO NOT CONSUME MORE THAN ONE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME" on the back? Yeah, that says it for a reason. I doubt sugary things do much for your taste buds anyways though.

I hardly drink these because they're like £1 (probably about $2) so it's hardly worth it. Those 17 pence panda pop drinks are where it's really at! =D

EDIT: The energy drinks can be bad for you because as always, caffeine is a drug and you get highs and then much larger lows after a while. Might recommend them to athletes or whatever but that's about all.
i know 2 perfect "energy" drinks

1 my good ol` mountain dew

2 vault
Have you ever read the back of a can of this carp? It actually lists "medicinal ingredients" and generally advises pregnant women not to drink them. How can you drink this carp?
Just drink some black tea, it's healthier.