eBay Topic

It's exactly as I stated before - amateurs that start up a huge bid war very early on will typically run the price of something up above what it is actually worth.

A good example is people who bid on 88powerpig88's auctions - they start out at 0.99 and end up 2-3 dollars more expensive than the Buy It Nows he has up, because of people being stupid.

A combination of impatience and uncaring for the stability of the already-fragile plastics market just ruins bidding on Plastics nowadays.
One word should sum up my findings in Michigan today - Jackpot!

Uploading pics on photobucket right now. Oddly enough though, I have came across like any of my original opened beyblades. There must be dozens, but I did find my Dragoon Launcher Smile.
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:44 PM)Snowball21 Wrote: One word should sum up my findings in Michigan today - Jackpot!

Uploading pics on photobucket right now. Oddly enough though, I have came across like any of my original opened beyblades. There must be dozens, but I did find my Dragoon Launcher Smile.

If you have any HMS, then I will PM you for sure. XD
Amazing.
And people says hasbro sucks. Look at all the rare takara random boster prize you got made by hasbro..
You re lucky,they all looks beatiful.
You...have an original Thunder Dragon...It may be Hasbro so it doesn't spark, but still...My god, why.

I want that thing so badly, you wouldn't believe.
(Feb. 15, 2012  11:40 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You...have an original Thunder Dragon...It may be Hasbro so it doesn't spark, but still...My god, why.

I want that thing so badly, you wouldn't believe.

Once the first string of my auctions end on Sunday, I will put a new batch up so keep an eye out!
Other guy decided he didn't wanna pay for the Phanton Fox (plus spare parts) green/blue edition, so it's up again guys. Less than 24 hours:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200715535629?s...1555.l2649
Oh my. Been digging down my girlfriends house for plastics to sell and found some nice things, a few voltic apes, grip attacker bases, a metal core, wide survivor and an orange takara bey that used to spark, expect a big lot on ebay soon :3
The sparking beyblade is sparkling attacker, it be that it's hasbro if it doesn't.
Oh man, Im so going for them bases Tongue_out. Nice finds Smile.
You'll have to fight me for them! Here's where my birthday money comes in handy.
Yeah but i've got a job too...
You two are selling stuff and you're already buying again. Beyblade is so addictive.
Tell me about it, I've bought like 50 beyblades and sold only one! Sales are tough on the forum so I might move my stuff to eBay soon... keep whatever new stuff I'm selling WBO-exclusive for a week and then put it on eBay. I've spent LOADS of money though so there's no way I'll be bidding on anything for a while on eBay, that means you can scratch me out of the competition list! Wink
if u hv a green face I'll definitely bid it
I hv the bottom part only
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/qfimeister/m.h...ksid=p3686

Beyblade MFB LOTS on eBay going fast ^^
3 lots with most of the Hasbro Beyblades
Amazing assortment, but what's really got my eye is that red DEMS AR... Mmmm mmmm MM!