eBay Topic

Seriously? I found a lot of fake HMS on Ebay, most being some ugly orange coloured DGMS.

EDIT: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-HMS-HEA...nav=SEARCH

Here it is... one of the most heinous things I have seen in a while!
(Dec. 03, 2015  5:45 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:01 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  5:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think the only information we had so far was that there was no fake HMS ever produced, so this is oddly good to know ... ?

Fukubako does technically mean "lucky box", so that is a correct translation.

I believe I saw in a thread a fake Dragoon MS with a gold metal frame.
"Luck Box" is humorous. Sounds Engrish. I know about Lucky Box Smile

I purchased over 50 fake HMS beys from TT Hongli. The grip as well.
Right now i have a few (gold versions were made of a stronger alloy, but the silver ones broke just by pressing them)
Their quality is verrrry bad, and they break soon. lol my friend even had a black dranzer MS and a white advance eterner MS fake, along with that stadium
Could you take photos? I'm interested to see how they are, and which ones were faked.
Yeah sure. But ATM what i have is very less, cuz over the years they broke, many were just donated to others as they were fake and pretty useless, some i think i just broke on purpose lol etc etc.
Here is what all i could find. I think there are a few more in the attic, but its almost 1am here, so cant go there. I used to cut the boxes, i guess it came in use now. I have 1 or 2 sticker sheets as well that were lying around; some instruction manuals which i managed to keep them :p

Of what i know, these were the fakes that i owned them once, at least a few parts IIRC... But i saw many others online, which you guys may know
Dragoon MS (lime green as well)
Driger MS, i had 12+ of these (silver and gold IIRC)
Gaia Dragoon MS (silver and gold)
Advance Eterner MS
Advance Averager MS (the white ver)
Dranzer MS (blue and black)
Bloody Devil MS
DEMS
Samurai Changer MS and many more which i dont remember
Back then i just randomly 'modified' them. I also have the HMS winders(large and normal) and a Grip(pics are in my selling thread Grin ) which are not in the pics here

WARNING: 50 pics ahead XD

Damn, they got up to Bloody Devil MS too ? That is just cruel.

Do you think you could retake some good photographs of them against a white background and scan the more complete boxes and instruction sheets, as well as one or two of the TT Hongli Customize Cases ? I am thinking about writing a proper Fake Beyblades article for Beyblade Wiki.
Wow...
Kai-V, you are right. That's scary as to how far they got.
Makes me wonder if there's a fake Shining God... And the thought that someone could sell it off as real.
I hope you do write an article on these; it would be very benefitical to the community.
Yes.
I will try to do it tomorrow for sure. Scanning may take a while as our scanner is not working Uncertain
(Dec. 03, 2015  8:36 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yes.
I will try to do it tomorrow for sure. Scanning may take a while as our scanner is not working Uncertain

Oh, if you can get a very good, bird-point-of-view of the packaging on a white background, scanning is not that necessary. Thank you in advance, whatever you choose to do, hah.
Ok cool.
There is no need of pics of the beys right? I cant assemble some beys as they dont fit in properly, so if pics are needed i can take them disassembled. While some parts are glued up and has glue on the AR etc, so those wont be needed ?
Well, perhaps the golden disks. Are the parts that are glued actually 'straight out of the box' ? I cannot believe even TT Hongli would sell such a butched piece.

It would be good to have photographs of all the varieties, so the golden disks, glued parts if they really came out of the box like that, etc.
(Dec. 04, 2015  5:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, perhaps the golden disks. Are the parts that are glued actually 'straight out of the box' ? I cannot believe even TT Hongli would sell such a butched piece.

It would be good to have photographs of all the varieties, so the golden disks, glued parts if they really came out of the box like that, etc.

Alright.
Oh and the glued ones were glued by me, as you can see the whitish stuff on the ARs. Some were painted black
Then ill take pics of the parts that were straight OOTB
Nice, thank you.
Wow. That is crazy. Never even seen those before. They are probably more rare than the real thing. Lol. But yeah, imagine paying hundreds for a SGMS or BDMS and getting one of those? A fakes article is definitely a great idea.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Ultimat...6016.l4276

In my opinion the sturdiest of all stadium, it is made off hard plastics, every blader should get one of this.

for $35 this is cheap.
(Dec. 06, 2015  4:06 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Ultimat...6016.l4276

In my opinion the sturdiest of all stadium, it is made off hard plastics, every blader should get one of this.

for $35 this is cheap.

maybe I snagged that
sorry guys Wink
(Dec. 08, 2015  5:01 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: @[ashton pinto] Duo DX set $50. It's the cheapest I have seen it in a while. 10 available
www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-Genuine-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Metal-Fight-BB-121-Ultimate-DX-Set-/111844620919?hash=item1a0a757a77:g:52cAAOxy015SLVji

Ah thanks
That one says it may not ship to India, so i may have to contact the seller and see
Ok, I will still keep my eyes open for one on YJA
http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/221958960536
This is a really good lot of things, if everything has the correct bases and such.
hey nice lot there
http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121849448159
LOL. Never such a randomized set of parts.
Yeah I hate that stuff. What if some kid buys it thinking its a full DGMS? They should clearly mark that it comes with the wrong parts
Maybe if the pictures weren't clear but it's pretty obvious.
Yeah if you know what it looks like, but some people don't. I guess you could always say its the buyer's fault for not knowing, but technically it is a false post, since it's not really a DGMS, just the AR and case
Yes, however not all would be knowledgeable like you guys. That post should be taken down.