eBay Topic

For a price that does not make sense in any version of any economy's exchange rate.
That seller is rediculous. Dragoon GT would never go for £200 alone. I bet they've got that info from the ones on ebay which are similarly priced because again the seller knows nothing about prices.
nice beys bad price.
They're not even that great though. The takara versions of all of those are better(not for Dranzer G).
(Mar. 23, 2012  3:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: They're not even that great though. The takara versions of all of those are better(not for Dranzer G).

Dragoon GT and Appolon G aren't any worse, and White Gabriel G's AR is nice for defensive zombies, though the Takara one is arguably better.
Overpricing Dranzer GT has become the new trend, now that Dragoon GT auctions are at the point of fake bidders.

Frivolous inflation knows no bounds.
Rofl it's gone for way over $71, the usual going price is around $120. I think that's fair considering how long they've been out of production and the rarity of the item in its current condition.. it's not every day you find a boxed Dranzer GT. That warrants a high price tag!

I won a Takara Dranzer GT, boxed, for $88 and I felt it was a decent deal!

The previous auction somebody listed that was like $440 was beyond ridiculous though. Lucky to get $200 for that
ARRRGGG Ebay is torturing me

I see NIB HASBRO Dragoon S's
I see NIB SONOKONG Dragoon S's

Where da' HELL are the NIB TAKARA Dragoon S's Unhappy Crying
EBay hates me DX
(for the record, i know takara dragoon s's are rarer than its counterparts)
Hey look!
20 hours left!
HAHA GUESS I'LL JUST PUT IN THIS HERE $70 THAT'S CHEAP IT WILL WIN IT FOR ME FOR SURE!
No.
I swear, if I ever sell beys on eBay, I will put it up on a private auction and post the link only here.
And I won't be happy if someone does this carp lol.
Rai, I hope all the smart bidders are bidding on my stuff then so that they all bid high at the end cos it's going for way too cheap right now... I don't wanna be forced to part with my NIB Takara Dranzer V2 for $15 ;-;
... if only I hadn't pre-ordered that damn Zero-G Stadium.
:c
Best of wishes to you and your beautiful NIB bey.. That I want. :c
Well it's shot up now, my red Dragoon V2 NIB is going for the same as the Dranzer V2, but I reckon the Dragoon will go for more!
(Mar. 24, 2012  4:23 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2012  3:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: They're not even that great though. The takara versions of all of those are better(not for Dranzer G).

Dragoon GT and Appolon G aren't any worse, and White Gabriel G's AR is nice for defensive zombies, though the Takara one is arguably better.

I meant the way they look and also the change of SG. The Takara Sunshine Yellow Appollon makes Appollon G look like complete garbage.
I prefer Appolon G, haha.

And honestly, the loss of those SG's isn't that big a deal to be honest.
SG Flat is much better looking IMO than the crummy EG of the hasbro one.
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:28 PM)Ultra Wrote: SG Flat is much better looking IMO than the crummy EG of the hasbro one.

But it's so tiiiiny for such a big ar :c
Found this... 4 or 5 Nip Plastics. There's a Auto Change Balancer in there... And I think a Seaborg 1? idk...
But for now it's only $20 (w shipping)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Plastics...500wt_1282
Yeah, it's Cannon/BlackOutCannon's lot. Got an eye on it but I'm not that into it so yeah.
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, it's Cannon/BlackOutCannon's lot. Got an eye on it but I'm not that into it so yeah.

Haha. I just found that out about right now. I just saw his selling thread.