eBay Topic

Don't remember fully whether or not they have fakes but if they say something is takara tomy/sonokong, it almost certainly is (if they don't, I'd recommend skipping it). I've bought from them before, though, they're perfectly fine.
@Th!nk Na I'm, gonna get some Random booster act 2 already don't really need this one XD.
(Mar. 17, 2012  5:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Don't remember fully whether or not they have fakes but if they say something is takara tomy/sonokong, it almost certainly is (if they don't, I'd recommend skipping it). I've bought from them before, though, they're perfectly fine.
Alright, thanks. I'll probably buy Phantom Orion from them soon, so I can actually have a non-outclassed metal wheel in my collection.

Buzztoy is very reliable. I've bought from them before, and like th!nk said if they say TT or SK it is definitely TT/SK.
Buzztoy is very good. Defiantly buy from them if they have what you want.

I scored a Pegasus wheel from them for $1 :V
Whoa! Whoever gets that RB Act 2 will be a lucky man!
@Crab Commando- Oh yes, he is certainly reliable. I've heard a lot about buzztoy around here, thanks to KillerSpinner...
not a bad lot HERE, well, i think its kinda nice Smile
(Mar. 18, 2012  3:22 PM)Zain Wrote: Ouch, he's making a loss on that. He won that for $360 on YJA
probably not too bad considering he lives in japan, meaning less fees. but your kinda right, a $50 loss wouldn't please me Unhappy

i guess he's the middleman losing contact of buyer previously.
sb is bidding but i dun think he/she is serious
Honestly, if I knew how much shipping would cost (or if it was free hehe) I would bid on that and sell the beyblades individually

EDIT: $120 shipping, nevermind.
$120 standard shipping outside the US.
EDIT: My mistake, though I guess it's be around the same to the UK.
(Mar. 18, 2012  7:17 PM)Zain Wrote: Honestly, if I knew how much shipping would cost (or if it was free hehe) I would bid on that and sell the beyblades individually

EDIT: $120 shipping, nevermind.

i thought the same thing and thats exactly how it went through my mind haha XD

the last half day of my beys!!!!
zero feedback.. could be shifty.

lol
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:58 AM)Dan Wrote: zero feedback.. could be shifty.

lol

XD I plan to use that as my main eBay store. So, I had to start somewhere! Lol
(Mar. 21, 2012  2:57 AM)WabbitStore Wrote: That didn't take forever...

look at this guy, zero feedback and all
not sure if legit
could be shifty
maybe he's just a new and upcoming seller?
gonna wait for someone to buy that there esspenssive $23 new spinnin top for some feedback yo

Lol, if it were $20 I'd consider it.
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  2:57 AM)WabbitStore Wrote: That didn't take forever...

look at this guy, zero feedback and all
not sure if legit
could be shifty
maybe he's just a new and upcoming seller?
gonna wait for someone to buy that there esspenssive $23 new spinnin top for some feedback yo

Lol, if it were $20 I'd consider it.

Go look at the competitors. Bro, don't you know there's a promo going on my site where Ifraid is $20 shipped?
All of a sudden I am enlightened.
Hah, it useless without a stadium. Don't think that $36 will go that far, darn.
Best of luck on eBay though, they're not as uptight as Amazon.
Speechless
Right now the start go dash (whatever its called) is about $60. I'm strongly considering getting one.
I'll post when I actually find a decently priced one on ebay though.

The proto nemisis is going for about $100 though Unhappy
Hey guys, I've got my final group of Beyblades up! Auctions are only 5 days instead of 7, but they still end on Sunday.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/snickers8u08/m.h...p=1&_rdc=1

This should be it unless I get some more non-paying bidders or if I stumble upon some more stuff in storage. Also, if you need to message me regarding a auction, it's going to take a little more time than usual to respond as I'm currently away on vacation.