do you like TT or hasbro better?

I would say hasbro they are really creative
I’m gonna go ahead and say something different. I actually like hasbro better because I genuinely find the hasbro version of the game fun since their gimmicky stadiums and silly little systems actually create those all-out fast paced energetic battles that I enjoy a lot. Not only do I find the beys and system based gimmicks to be more fun, but I also love the fact hasbro beys actually burst as opposed to current tt beys. The lack of bursts has made the tt game rather boring IMO and the aesthetic design of they beys doesn’t make up for it in my case. 

Just look at the competitive pool for hasbro beys as well; their meta is far more expansive and colourful. Sure, the tt meta isn’t a total bore but things in the tt meta don’t vary anywhere near the degree of hasbro.
I like them equal
lol wow people are still replying
I prefer TT due to the details and more accurate-to-the-anime designs
I like TT better for tournaments and hasbro more for casual fun play
Hasbro is not that good Because even when they tried making TT beys they failed because the teeth locking mechnisam does not work
Hasbro because they make the stadiums like the anime

(Apr. 18, 2021  5:13 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hasbro is not that good Because even when they tried making TT beys they failed because the teeth locking mechnisam does not work

Think about the stadiums and how the beys move 🤔
For Burst I would say I preferred Hasbro until around the end of the God series. At that point they started making the Beyblades cheaper and gimmicks that were mostly ineffective. I preferred Hasbro at first because of availability and price.

MFB, for much the same reasons, I preferred Hasbro until the 4D series.
Yes Hasbro has better stadiums
(Apr. 18, 2021  9:49 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Yes Hasbro has better stadiums

Look who came around 😊
Hey I never said the beys were good I only said the stadiums were better.
TT has better beys Hasbro has better stadiums
i prefer hasbro when i want a bey that i cant find on amazon or when im battling my family
but tt is overall better in most ways
TT hands down for me. Hasbro imo just went downhill with Hypersphere and SpeedStorm is now proving to not be any better and dont get me started on Pro Series otherwise we'll be here all day. I will give them props for making interesting stadiums but that's really it and out of spite i just throw TT beys in their stadiums anyway.

Hopefully Hasbro DB is better but I don't have high hopes anymore.
tbh its depends what ur going for. Do u want all the anime gimmicks, cool looks, and a bit higher quality? then go for TT. But if you want fun and better stadiums and all that stuff go for Hasbro. And also i dont understand hypersphere hate. It was the second best to Switchstrike imo. I mean, Slingshock was terrible we all agree. Speedstorm and Hypersphere are about as good as each other and Pro series is on a downfall. But Hypersphere has the best stadiums, funnest beys, and overall a better experience then what yall are hating on it for. Thats just my opinion tho.
TT VS. Hasbro

TT Stadiums- Honestly they are all very basic. (Not bad, not good.)
Hasbro Stadiums- They are very creative.
Hasbro Wins

TT Systems- They never disappoint. They all have a new gimmick.
Hasbro- HyperSphere literally removed stamina and defense types. SlingShock got you stuck on the rails. SpeedStorm. There is no gimmick for speed storm except for making them taller.
TT wins

I'm not even gonna talk about about the beys. HASBRO LITTERALLY COPIED THE TT MOLD AND THEN REMOVED THE GIMMICKS! HOW CHEAP CAN YOU GET!
I said I wouldn't talk about it.
TT wins
(May. 17, 2021  2:17 PM)USN Wrote: TT VS. Hasbro

Hasbro  Wins

TT Systems- They never disappoint.  They all have a new gimmick.
Hasbro- HyperSphere literally removed stamina and defense types. SlingShock got you stuck on the rails. SpeedStorm. There is no gimmick for speed storm except for making them taller.
TT wins

I'm not even gonna talk about about the beys. HASBRO LITTERALLY COPIED THE TT MOLD AND THEN REMOVED THE GIMMICKS! HOW CHEAP CAN YOU GET!
TT wins

Yeah, i guess that TT would be better than hasbro than everything. I guess the only thing that would make Hasbro almost equal world be the pro series.
(May. 17, 2021  2:21 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  2:17 PM)USN Wrote: TT VS. Hasbro

Hasbro  Wins

TT Systems- They never disappoint.  They all have a new gimmick.
TT wins

TT wins

Yeah, i guess that TT would be better than hasbro than everything. I guess the only thing that would make Hasbro almost equal world be the pro series.
Well, honestly I think pro series is horrible. Hasbro is just trying to yoink the TT buyers.
(Apr. 13, 2021  10:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m gonna go ahead and say something different. I actually like hasbro better because I genuinely find the hasbro version of the game fun since their gimmicky stadiums and silly little systems actually create those all-out fast paced energetic battles that I enjoy a lot. Not only do I find the beys and system based gimmicks to be more fun, but I also love the fact hasbro beys actually burst as opposed to current tt beys. The lack of bursts has made the tt game rather boring IMO and the aesthetic design of they beys doesn’t make up for it in my case. 

Just look at the competitive pool for hasbro beys as well; their meta is far more expansive and colourful. Sure, the tt meta isn’t a total bore but things in the tt meta don’t vary anywhere near the degree of hasbro.

You know, I actually agree with you on that. my only problem with Hasbro is like everyone else. The lack of gimmicks.
let me say this. im suprised my thread is still going, and also, hasbro is only bad when you compare them to tt. also lol, mcdonalds beyblades suck. i mean couldn't they have given us mega micros with ripcords instead?!
(Mar. 21, 2021  6:47 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  1:05 AM)eggblader Wrote: link herehttps://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Large-St...832&sr=8-1

I have this stadium. Trust me it’s EPIC

and this stadiums goes really well with dimension' lol
Obviously tt is more competitive and Hasbro is more on the just having fun and not to serious side