dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Don't think there's any discount anymore ...
Ok, wasn't sure. Just joined and was curious. Thank you.
Well, there is always a discount for World Beyblade Organization Members. No password is needed, you just need to make your order with dimsum2u on this site, by sending him a private message.

I do not know if that is what you meant ...
Isn't the prices already discounted? I remember asking for a huge order, but there wasn't a cent discount...
Yes, the discount is already in the prices here, it depends how you see it. But yes, there is no additional discount for a bulk order, since the prices are so low already.
Hey dimsum2u,

Will you be offering the new Bey series soon? I'm interested in a bulk order, Thank you.
TiamatKayle : don't have password on wbo, sorry! because all the prices have discount already, maybe you can go to compare with other sellers or website, thanks!

Cannon : sorry friend, due to the prices are the best of the best, so don't have extra discount, sorry!

Kai-V : thanks for your help! ^__^

Slowzer : ZERO G will be later, because the price now is too high, i am waiting for the 2nd lot, so please keep checking wbo, thanks!
Awsome seller I got my phantom orion from him. And have some more stuff comming.
SkyBlader022 : sorry i have not get your order, please resend, thanks!

Yoni : thanks! i am happy to see you soon.
When will you be getting your ZeroG stuff?
(Apr. 27, 2012  12:47 AM)WingMaster Wrote: When will you be getting your ZeroG stuff?

(Apr. 22, 2012  4:26 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Slowzer : ZERO G will be later, because the price now is too high, i am waiting for the 2nd lot, so please keep checking wbo, thanks!

On amazon, ZeroG Samurai Ifraid is about USD $24.00. Shinobi Salamander is at least USD $18.00.

Hey, dimsum2u, can you make an amazon account because I can only buy from amazon. My dad dosent like paypal because they scammed him.
I would also like to buy zeroG from you. If you ever do make an amazon, can you post or pm me your amazon name?
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! dinsum2u!
(Apr. 29, 2012  1:48 AM)moomoomonster21 Wrote: On amazon, ZeroG Samurai Ifraid is about USD $24.00. Shinobi Salamander is at least USD $18.00.

Hey, dimsum2u, can you make an amazon account because I can only buy from amazon. My dad dosent like paypal because they scammed him.
I would also like to buy zeroG from you. If you ever do make an amazon, can you post or pm me your amazon name?

He already has 3 sites to take care of. Why not just buy from that seller ...
(Apr. 29, 2012  4:04 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  1:48 AM)moomoomonster21 Wrote: On amazon, ZeroG Samurai Ifraid is about USD $24.00. Shinobi Salamander is at least USD $18.00.

He already has 3 sites to take care of. Why not just buy from that seller ...

Like I said, parents only trust amazon.
There are plenty of sellers on Amazon who sell the exact same products..
Oh well. I suppose that you are right.
(Apr. 30, 2012  6:39 PM)SkyBlader022 Wrote: How do i use the tracking number?

Go on your country's national mailing service's website, and use their tracking system. For instance, if you live in Canada, you would use canadaposts.ca
Would it be possible to buy a wbba gold pegasus asian model by posting here? Can ship paypall instantly Wink
(May. 01, 2012  12:57 AM)LFblackdranzer Wrote: Would it be possible to buy a wbba gold pegasus asian model by posting here? Can ship paypall instantly Wink
No you send a pm to him and tell him the details and then he will tell you his paypall details
WingMaster : BBG-02 and BBG-08 is coming within 4 days, and BBG-01 and BBG-09 will be on next week, so please keep checking my post, thanks!

Cannon : yes! thanks!

moomoomonster21 : how about go to purchasing on my websit? and due to you are the member on wbo, and the prices on website is higher than wbo, but i can go to refund the balance to you, maybe you are go to ask your dad first, thanks!

Kai-V : 100% correct, thanks for your help! ^__^

Lok : oh! this is a very good website, thank you very much!

darkbull9999 : yes! i have got his PM, thanks.

ZERO is coming, please keep checking here, thanks!