dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

@JohanAnderson

Maybe other people in your situation wouldn't do that. Dimsum2u is a busy seller and he will be back soon. He is very good seller
DeathGod : sorry not for 3 segment, but you take out the sponge.

BlackOutCannon : thanks Joyful_3, see you soon!

Stealth Serpent : thanks! Joyful_3, see you soon too!

JohanAndersen : i have returned all your PM, so please go to check it, and please don't worry about it, your parcel has sent before Chinese new year holiday, also tracking number has sent to your PM, so please go to check it, and i believed that your parcel will arrive soon, thanks!

hitsugiya : thanks! i hope to see you soon.

DaWRETCHED-one : thanks for understand it, and sorry for all friends that the long holiday made the shipment becomes longer, and i hope everyone will be understand it and keep waiting for their parcels, thanks!

CRUelty : thanks! almost 95% will put inside the gift box to protect your toys, not as other sellers just put inside the paper document bag, because it is easy to broken or comes with bad outlook, but i am offer the very good price also can provide good packing, and i hope everyone will be happy! Joyful_3

MilitoTheMan : sorry dont have news about it, but i will keep checking for wbo.

hafiz06 : yes! i am checking it from our suppliers now, once i got it, then i will come to update wbo, thanks!

JohanAndersen : i have answer all your questions to your PM, tracking number, sent date, all into your PM, and please go to check it ,and keep waiting for it, and sorry that due to the parcel is on the way, and i have sent to you before Chinese New Year holiday, and i believed that it will arrive very soon, thanks!

Jaygrazer : thanks! i have left message for our holiday time, but maybe he forgot to read our message, anyway, i have answer him all detail, and i hope he will get it soon, thanks for your help!

BlackOutCannon : thanks! thanks! ^__^

DeathGod : thanks! i hope he will understand me, thanks!
Do you think you'll be getting any more of the BB-97 Gravity Perseus Sets? I would love to pick one up.
Oh thank you so much Dimsum2u! Sorry for the troubles I gave you and the things I said about you, you are an awesome seller! And your prices are really great! I was just afraid that the parcel would not come at time. Thanks you so much, I will wait for them!
(Jan. 26, 2012  5:00 AM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Oh thank you so much Dimsum2u! Sorry for the troubles I gave you and the things I said about you, you are an awesome seller! And your prices are really great! I was just afraid that the parcel would not come at time. Thanks you so much, I will wait for them!
You always must keep in mind that he is very busy with his shop(s) and ebay and all of the orders that he gets ! For me he's the best seller here and it's always a pleasure to buy from him ! So just don't worry be happy ! XD

Hello Dimsum2u, My package came today. You were right to just wait for it!
Great Seller A+

Thanks for your business!!!
pm sent!!!
Beastmaan : i am still finding in the market, once i got it, then i will up-date on wbo, thanks!

JohanAndersen : the parcel is on the way, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!

hafiz06 : thanks! ^__^

DaWRETCHED-one : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

galaxyunicorn : PM returned, so please go to check it, thanks!
I don't have paypal which is a problem, could I buy beys your from ebay, are they the same price, and do i still get your discount code, if that even exists
No, the discounted prices are really only when you buy from dimsum2u on this website unfortunately. Perhaps a friend or cousin, or their parents, has a Paypal account they could let you use ? You would essentially give them money in cash, and they send that amount to dimsum2u online.
Thanks Kai-v, i'll see what I can do, the prices here are so much cheaper than anywhere else, plus everyone says he's a good seller so hopefully i'll buy something soon
Kai-V : thanks for your help! Joyful_3

bayu937 : PM returned, so please go to check it, thanks!
pm sent!
Thank you sooooo much!!!!
my items came in today!
Very fast shipping!! A+++++++... seller!!!!!
I can't wait to buy more from you!!
Blaze12xz : PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!

prounited : Joyful_3

galaxyunicorn : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!
My order arrived yesterday. Everything was fine, thank you so much Dimsum2u!
My order arrived today, thank you very much
A+++ Seller
thanks for letting me know the parcels has arrived, and i hope see you soon, thanks!

all PM has returned, so please go back to check your message box, thanks!
thnx a lot dimsum2u
just received diablo nemesis,phontom orion,scythe kronos and 2 metal face reds yesterday
ur the best
BARREL ROLL'D & Blaze12xz : thanks for let me know its has arrived, and i hope to you soon, thanks!

*** NEW ARRIVED BB-126 beyblade flash sagittario 230WD (GBP11.99 NOW!!!)