dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

This is SPAM. You can ask your question in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer", and you can make a thread with the prefix [BUYING] in the Bey Marketplace for a Metal Face. Also, you can buy BB-96 from dimsum. It comes with Metal Face 2.
do you BB-79 Metal Assist?
IDK what you mean?

Do you have BB-79 Metal Assist? Is that what you mean?

In that case how bout you look your self.
gilghamesh : please check, thanks!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_sterling

Azlanslayer : thanks!

black sol blaze : please PM me to take order, thanks!

Kai-V : yes! thanks for your help!

Beyblast98 : thanks! Joyful_3
PM and payment sent for my first purchase to dimsum2u :
BB-40 Bull H145SD ,BB43 Ldrago ,BB59 Burn phoenix ,BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB,BB-28 Pegasis 105RF ,BB-35 Sagittario C145S .Tongue_out_wink

Best regards .
How Much is Random Booster Vol . 6 Cost in Aus Dollars
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:52 AM)iMtehAwesome Wrote: How Much is Random Booster Vol . 6 Cost in Aus Dollars

Use xe.com
Pm sent.
Dimsum, what type of shipping do u use?
Hey Dimsum2u, can you PM me how much it would cost if I were to purchase 3 RBV6 (Killer beowolf) plus 1 Nightmare Rex blade? (with shipping included)
Can't you use a calculator to figure that out? All shipping is included.

Dimsum2u is already busy, especially with the Chinese New Year holiday.
I'm French and I received my items in 5 days oO?
Whaou, fast shipping, you are truly a good seller.
I sent an another PM to you.
Thanks you.
How is that possible? I live in the USA and it's been 2 weeks and no sign of the items. Dimsum, I know you're busy with Chinese New Year, but can you please explain why I haven't received my order yet?
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:10 AM)Beyblast98 Wrote: How is that possible? I live in the USA and it's been 2 weeks and no sign of the items. Dimsum, I know you're busy with Chinese New Year, but can you please explain why I haven't received my order yet?

The same has happened to me, and I even ordered with Tracking.
dimsum wouldn't have a clue as to why it is taking so long. It might just be simply down to customs.
Well, I have reason to believe that the goods may never have shipped. At 3 weeks from time of order, I'm just going to assume that my package was lost in the mail. And also, I checked with the post office, and tracking numbers for international shipping are free.
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:44 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Well, I have reason to believe that the goods may never have shipped. At 3 weeks from time of order, I'm just going to assume that my package was lost in the mail. And also, I checked with the post office, and tracking numbers for international shipping are free.

Are they ? Because with Post Canada they really are not. Actually, they make shipping usually cost at least five times more for some reason. I checked recently.
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:13 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Dimsum, what type of shipping do u use?

He uses regular Airmail, Which takes about 7-14 Working Days to arrive. He sends it within two days of cleared payment IIRC
Kai-V: I live in the US. My post office says that it's free.
Anyways, if it's true that it takes 7-14 business days, it's been 14 days since I sent payment. So it should arrive either by UPS or FedEx later today, or by USPS (regular mail) tomorrow or Saturday.
Where do you get the stock from?
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:02 AM)cartmansam Wrote: Where do you get the stock from?

This sort of question will not only be un-answered but it is also rude to the seller. No seller with the right mind would give this information out because they will want you to buy from them.
Yee thank you Dimsum2u everything arrived perfectly in exact 22 days , you are the best

just posted to let you know
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:07 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Yee thank you Dimsum2u everything arrived perfectly in exact 22 days , you are the best

22 Days? Thats so long.... Like a month. Angry
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:31 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:07 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: Yee thank you Dimsum2u everything arrived perfectly in exact 22 days , you are the best

22 Days? Thats so long.... Like a month. Angry

For india it is ok , & besides the package left Hong Kong Customs on 28th Jan , Dimsum2u shipped it on Jan 14 th but maybe depending on the country customs take time , but considering the package left on 28th i got it pretty quickly