dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

My BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB just arrived tonight! It took 3 weeks and 5 days to arrive, but I am more then satisfied with my order. I will be ordering again sometime!
Is there any way I can order from you from via WBO. Your website links keep freezing the page to where I can't scroll.
(Nov. 18, 2012  12:06 AM)Flameos Wrote: Is there any way I can order from you from via WBO. Your website links keep freezing the page to where I can't scroll.

Of course. Ordering with him via this site is actually the most advantageous way, because you will not get the exclusive discount to World Beyblade Organization Members if you do it elsewhere. Simply send him a private message, and you will do the transaction via Paypal.
pyrus10000 : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, but sorry that i really can't control what's to do in customs, but i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Kai-V : thank you very much! thanks for your help! ^__^
Wow.. So many good beys from Takara [sorry if I spelt it wrong]. I can't order any though Unhappy ah well.
My package came quicker than expected. Thanks for the beys Smile
some queries-
1.If someone happens to visit Hong-Kong,will they get the same discount as a wbo member gets,if he buys from you?
2.do you take bulk orders,and if someone buys from you,do they have the legal right to resell it in any store?
I have a question to ask you.
I don't have a PayPal account. But I know how to buy beys from eBay using PayPal. But, the price on eBay is higher than here. Does the payment ways is the same or not?
Eh, how can you pay using Paypal on eBay but not have a Paypal account ?
(Dec. 10, 2012  2:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, how can you pay using Paypal on eBay but not have a Paypal account ?

He can pay as a guest, I use that usually.
Yes, Kaizer Vaurn is correct, I like to use as guest instead. I don't have much time to make an account.
Well you can always pay by western union money transfer i always use that to pay him.
Nice,I used to think that only by Paypal, if it is Western Union money transfer then I can buy beys frequently.
Would u trade Mercury Anubis (URs) for my Fusion Hades mint condition?
He does not trade.
Dang it. I REALLY want a mercury anubis! >n< whtev, thanks though
(Dec. 10, 2012  5:19 PM)Bash! Wrote: Nice,I used to think that only by Paypal, if it is Western Union money transfer then I can buy beys frequently.

How do you pay using Western Union? Gasp

kingblaze : don't worry! welcome to buy from me in anytime.

TrickStar20 : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon.

zeneo : (1) the best prices on WBO only, and will not selling in HK, (2) all our items are 100% Offical Takara items, but i will not thinking what they do (keep it or re-sell), and i don't know the customs policy of each counties, so sorry that i can't answer your 2nd questions.

Embodied : you can send payment by western union online payment.

Kai-V : thanks for your help! ^__^

Kaizer Vearn : yes! thinks!

pranzdiv123 : yes! simple and easy!

Bash! : that's good! i am waiting for your good news.

Natural : sorry! i just SILVER MERCURY ANUBIS only.

Cannon : thanks!

Embodied : please PM me.
Hello, I am new to this forum. I am very interested in some of your blades but I am specifically looking for Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT. I checked your store but I could not find them. I wanted to know if you could help me because I searched all over but I could not find them anywhere. Do you know anyone else who could be selling them?
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:01 AM)PFR96 Wrote: Hello, I am new to this forum. I am very interested in some of your blades but I am specifically looking for Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT. I checked your store but I could not find them. I wanted to know if you could help me because I searched all over but I could not find them anywhere. Do you know anyone else who could be selling them?

it is hard to find in the market, but i try my best go to find it.
(Dec. 13, 2012  6:54 AM)dimsum2u Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:01 AM)PFR96 Wrote: Hello, I am new to this forum. I am very interested in some of your blades but I am specifically looking for Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT. I checked your store but I could not find them. I wanted to know if you could help me because I searched all over but I could not find them anywhere. Do you know anyone else who could be selling them?

it is hard to find in the market, but i try my best go to find it.

Ok thank you very much, should I give you me email so you can contact me if you find them?
Hello dimsum2u, I have a question: Is there no way to get other heavy metal system beyblades than you offer? I am mainly interested in dark effigy ms. Thanks anyway and I am definitely interested in the driger MS
Hey dimsum2u! When we pay the tracking code, does it count for the whole shipment or each beyblade?
PFR96 : i can find your detail on wbo, thanks!

Saigh : sorry that i can find A-123, A-124 and A-125 only.

PikaBlader15 : for each order, NOT for each item, please note it, thanks!

BeylordGT (BY) : you can send payment by western union, i have got many orders who is using it, and please PM me if you have got other questions, thanks!