dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

I received my beys! Awesome! Arrived sooner than I expected. Smile I will be back for more soon! Thanks
The package arrived today.
thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

(i have special offer for some items, please go to check it ,thanks!)
My order has been recievedGrin
Thanks, it came quick EVEN though it was delayed in the mail Grin
I hope I can buy again XD Grin
(Oct. 10, 2012  1:49 PM)zflare3 Wrote: My order has been recievedGrin
Thanks, it came quick EVEN though it was delayed in the mail Grin
I hope I can buy again XD Grin

thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i have offer some special price items already, please feel feel go to check it, thanks!
dimsum2u, is your eBay store better or is your website better? I want to buy 1 of the Metal Fight Beyblade Pre-HWS starters. I can't seem to find it on your eBay store. How would I buy the product with the WBO Member prices? Sorry, I'm new to online buying.
(Oct. 21, 2012  5:49 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: dimsum2u, is your eBay store better or is your website better? I want to buy 1 of the Metal Fight Beyblade Pre-HWS starters. I can't seem to find it on your eBay store. How would I buy the product with the WBO Member prices? Sorry, I'm new to online buying.

Neither of those sites are better : buying from him directly here is the best. You simply need to send him a private message with what you want to order, and then he will give you the total price and how to pay him via Paypal. You then of course give him your address in between that.
Will there be increase in price till November?
(Oct. 21, 2012  9:12 AM)BeyBlade Sensei Wrote: Will there be increase in price till November?

Highly doubt it, since most his prices are the lowest they can be; and the only thing that will determine its actual price is currency.

It'll always be up and down.
(Oct. 21, 2012  6:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2012  5:49 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: dimsum2u, is your eBay store better or is your website better? I want to buy 1 of the Metal Fight Beyblade Pre-HWS starters. I can't seem to find it on your eBay store. How would I buy the product with the WBO Member prices? Sorry, I'm new to online buying.

Neither of those sites are better : buying from hom directly here is the best. You simply need to send him a private message with what you want to order, and then he will give you the total price and how to pay him via Paypal. You then of course give him your address in between that.

Thanks for the help on online buying.

thanks a lot, and thanks for your answers (Kai-V & Cannon), , and if you have got any questions, then please feel free write down here or send PM to me, thanks!
My order arrived today! Everything looks good!
Just ordered BBG-10 Guardian Revizer on eBay Smile I am paitently waiting now!

"And thanks in advance, for making your prices low enough for me to buy something Grin"
spunoutalive : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

pyrus10000 : thank you very much! if you want to buy beyblades again, then you can buy from here (WBO), then you can save some money, because the price on WBO is lower than my ebay shop or website, thanks!
are you still selling dark knight dragooon
terzinaccio : PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!

Prince of beys9 : yes! the up-dated price is GBP8.99 (FREE SHIPPING), and please PM me if you want to buy it, thanks!
I might be buying any 2 Beyblades,probably Death and Samurai Ifraid
PM sent waiting for you reply.
It says that it normally takes 2-3 weeks to ship to my location (Canada) and it is the 3rd week and it still hasen't arrived. I did not pay for the extra $3.00 tracking number (eBay), so should I be worried? Or would it be 2-3 weeks plus another week, because of Canadian customs? (Using The Search Button Is Fun Grin)

This may not have anything to do with this shop in particular, but I'm just wondering.

*I will remove this post and send it by PM if this is not "on-topic"*
SpikeBeyRaahul : thanks! please PM me to take order.

TrickStar20 : yes! thanks for your help!

pyrus10000 : please PM your home address to me, let me go to check for you, thanks!
(Nov. 09, 2012  4:26 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: pyrus10000 : please PM your home address to me, let me go to check for you, thanks!

May I wait until the week is over to send you it? I just want to see if it comes. If it doesn't, then I will PM you.

pyrus10000, it is probably just the Canadian borders taking their time for no reason ...