dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Aug. 13, 2012  7:07 AM)Advanced blader Wrote: How many is Thief Phoenic if i pay in USD?
Use http://xe.com to convert the rates to USD
aurawolf : thanks!

Blue Lynx, Cannon, BH145WD : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you and you soon, thanks!

darkbull9999 : yes! thanks for your help! Joyful_3
My package still hasent arrived.
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:47 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: My package still hasent arrived.
it takes minimum 10days for the package to come India from honkong..
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:58 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:47 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: My package still hasent arrived.
it takes minimum 10days for the package to come India from honkong..

duh,its already 10 days.

pranzdiv123 : the shipment time ship to INDIA will takes longer, the postman said it is a normal, so please keep more waiting for it, thanks!

ashton pinto : thanks! ^__^
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:50 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: pranzdiv123 : the shipment time ship to INDIA will takes longer, the postman said it is a normal, so please keep more waiting for it, thanks!

ok so i will get the package in a few days thanks that gives me some relief.

the hell kerbecs is 14 dollars 9 cents right?
(Aug. 16, 2012  1:15 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: the hell kerbecs is 14 dollars 9 cents right?

Yes, around there. But it will sometimes change due to currency conversions, etc.
Beychamp76 : yes! free shipping, and i have not got not more than 10 pcs in my hands, so please PM me to take order if you are interesting for it, thanks!

Cannon : thanks for your help! Joyful_3
My BB-32,121,61,79,and 101 arrived today!
Excellent shipping disum2u!
(Aug. 16, 2012  10:02 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Beychamp76 : yes! free shipping, and i have not got not more than 10 pcs in my hands, so please PM me to take order if you are interesting for it, thanks!

So the price is $14.09 in total and I will ask my mom if I can
If I order today or tomorrow, when will it arrive
Also what do you mean by 10 pcs

Will I also get a light launcher two if I buy hades kerbecs
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:39 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  10:02 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: Beychamp76 : yes! free shipping, and i have not got not more than 10 pcs in my hands, so please PM me to take order if you are interesting for it, thanks!

So the price is $14.09 in total and I will ask my mom if I can
Also what do you mean by 10 pcs

Will I also get a light launcher two if I buy hades kerbecs

by 10 pcs he means there are only ten of those beys with him.

So the price is $14.09 in total and I will ask my mom if I can order it
So I get hades kerbecs, a tool, and a light launcher 2 right

The minimum shipping time is 2 weeks, and yes, you get Hell (its Takara-Tomy) Kerbecs, a tool, and a Light Launcher 2.
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:46 PM)War Wrote: The minimum shipping time is 2 weeks, and yes, you get Hell (its Takara-Tomy) Kerbecs, a tool, and a Light Launcher 2.
ok thanks and do you mean minimum or maximum because 2 weeks is a lot

Sorry, maximum, and it actually might be 3 weeks.

Well, he's shipping from Hong Kong to New York, so you should expect the time to be a little more than usual, as airmail and shipping overseas is a bit antsy.
Bobmcdoogal : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Beychamp76 : i just got last 10 pcs in my hands only.

pranzdiv123 : yes! correct, thanks for your help! ^__^

Beychamp76 : i need to know where are you living, because the shipment time will be different ship to different countries.

War : thanks! ^__^
I live in Jersey City, NJ but i have not yet decided if i will buy it
i may tell you today or tomorrow
And I live in Martinique. I placed an order on Ebay since July 20 (01 bbg sent July 23). Since then I have received two orders Seoul in five days.
I still hope.
Beychamp76 : sorry all items will send on 28 AUGUEST, please note it if you want take order, thanks!

pgpg : hello, please keep waiting for it, and the postman said it is a normal for the long shipment to your country, and please do not compare with others seller, because i don't know how much you paid to them, and which post service of your parcel, anyway, please keep waiting for it, thanks!
I have sent you a PM. I am really excited!