dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

In the uk? Thats epic man, cant wait if you do go for it. :] Ill definently be always buying from you.
dimsum2u: i cant buy from ebay because my mum dosent let me. Im only 12 years old
(Mar. 01, 2010  2:28 PM)swaminetz Wrote: dimsum2u: i cant buy from ebay because my mum dosent let me. Im only 12 years old

You also have to be over 18 (which I am not so i can't buy too) and most of the sellers only accept Paypal, which requires registration and fees(?).
Luckily I live in Hong Kong too just like dimsum2u, so the Beyblades he sell could be found in local toyshops too.Tongue_out_wink

dimsum2u, keep up the great work. WBO members love your generosity of letting us have discounts!Joyful_2
Zernoxide : thank you very much! but sorry that i don't have Black Dranzer in my hands, but when i got it, then i will list here at the first time, thanks!

Medz : thank you very much! i will keep checking for it, and i hope it will start soon.

swaminetz : i see, but what can i help you now?

diamondclimax : thanks! i will keep doing the best right here!

Benkei : you are right, no fee on paypal for buyers, but have a handling fee for sellers, but it is fine for me.

thanks all ^___^
i bought lots of HMS from you your a very good seller and you have fast shipping. Wink
thank you very much! remember to take order right here! then you will save more money, thanks!
i bought dragoon g from u
oh thanks! and remember to buy beyblades here, then you will get the WBO MEMBER'S price to save your money! anyway, thanks for your purchasing.
Hey Disum2u it says in your OP that you now have

BB-03 (special price)
BB-04 (special price)
BB-06 (special price)
BB-07 (special price)

but there are no prices nor names for them. I was just wondering what those items were incase i would wish to buy them in the future
(Mar. 06, 2010  7:31 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Hey Disum2u it says in your OP that you now have

BB-03 (special price)
BB-04 (special price)
BB-06 (special price)
BB-07 (special price)

but there are no prices nor names for them. I was just wondering what those items were incase i would wish to buy them in the future
Perhaps you should look at the MFB Product List on Beywiki ...
This dude is amazing. I recently bought 3 HMS beyblades from you. my ebay name is mark*is*awesome. Very giood i'm also going to buy another blade offyou very soon.
I bought a storm pegasis from you on friday the 5th I think. PS: How to you get the members discount?
Toonpenguin : hello, please tell me which one do you want to buy? then i can go to check the best price for you, because i don't have stock in my hands at this moment, thanks!

Kai-V : thanks!

mezz : thanks! and remember to take order right here, because i can't offer too much discount on ebay, because i have to pay the higher handling fee there, so if you want to save your money, take order in WBO, thanks!

Burst Phoenix : thanks, the shipment time usually take 2 weeks, so please keep waiting for it, thanks! and if you want to get the member discount, then you must take order right here, not on ebay, thanks!
(Mar. 09, 2010  7:52 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: Toonpenguin : hello, please tell me which one do you want to buy? then i can go to check the best price for you, because i don't have stock in my hands at this moment, thanks!

Kai-V : thanks!

mezz : thanks! and remember to take order right here, because i can't offer too much discount on ebay, because i have to pay the higher handling fee there, so if you want to save your money, take order in WBO, thanks!

Burst Phoenix : thanks, the shipment time usually take 2 weeks, so please keep waiting for it, thanks! and if you want to get the member discount, then you must take order right here, not on ebay, thanks!

i'm not buying anything right now... i was just informing you that you didn't post a price for them

1 question its been a week since you shippied the earth aquila and metal face packs and they still haven't arrived. How much longer should i wait before i declare them missing in the mail?
Toonpenguin stuff from japan takes 10 to 14 days on average to arrive. Just be patient.
(Mar. 09, 2010  11:22 PM)Medz Wrote: About 2 - 3 more weeks.

really .... i think its not gonna take 2 - 3 more weeks. I mean seriously almost a month to get from china to the EAST coast of the us that just seems insane. 2 weeks i could see Maybe 3 but not a whole month

@megablader2 i wouldn't be so impatient but the tracking number for hongkongpost.com all it says it has been shippied and when i enter it on the US site it says the item was accept on march 1st and was shipped march 1st.

I kinda of expected a little more , and since theres very little information i kinda of got worried
Have you got pegasis deluxe set and if you do how much would you sell it for??
(Mar. 09, 2010  11:26 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: really .... i think its not gonna take 2 - 3 more weeks. I mean seriously almost a month to get from china to the EAST coast of the us that just seems insane. 2 weeks i could see Maybe 3 but not a whole month

wait 2 weeks dude, it usually takes 2 weeks, 3 if its slow
(Mar. 09, 2010  11:25 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Toonpenguin stuff from japan takes 10 to 14 days on average to arrive. Just be patient.

Hong Kong's in China... Not Japan.
Ok! Bu ti have already bought it from you on ebay. But doesn't matter soon i will buy some more beyblades from you.
Toonpenguin : don't worry about it, and please PM me your home address, let me go to double check all our records, thanks!

Medz : thanks!

megablader2 : thanks!

Burst Phoenix : would you mind to tell me the beyblade code number? (for example : BB-01, BB-56.....), because i want to make sure to quote the best price to you, thanks!

ArgorokKing : thanks! so why i am planing to open UK store, then buyers can get it in the short time.

Jerf : thanks! it is 2 different countries.

mezz : thanks! and remember not to buy on ebay, right here will be fine, thanks!
It's BB-09.
@ Disum2U its not that i don't think you shipped it to the right place, its just the shipping number when i enter it on the US site says it isn't even in the United States yet which is why i'm worried, I mean i would think it would be in the US by now. Not atleast someones not doing there job (poke poke United states) and they forgot to update it / did scan it to have proof to update it

Edit: its currently going into day 11 (Business day 10) and still no update on hongkongpost or usps as to where the item is and when it will enter the US
All both say is the packaged was recived march 1st and was shipped march 1st