dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

omg i noticed i have bought all my hms es before
do u have a mfb launcher grip 4 sale
look at the op
a quick few questions
1) how long does shipping usually take
2) i checked your ebay for the suspension b/c you said you had it here on the thread and i couldn't find any?
catslikeeggs : check PM please, thanks!
megablader2 : thanks!
Toonpenguin : (1) the shipment time usually take 10 to 14 days, (2) sorry that all suspension has bought from other WBO member, sorry! but i will keep checking from the supplier, if i got it, then i will relist here for WBO member, thanks!
(Feb. 10, 2010  4:00 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: sorry! BEYBLADE A-68 has soldout, thanks all buyers!

Um, apologies if I'm wrong, but back when I second got into bey (late 08) I could have sworn I bought two fake beyblades from you..? You seem to corrected this though Smile
FAKE ?? i NEVER sell fake items in my shop, can you tell me the item number and your ebay for me? i try to check back my old records, but if you can't give me your information, then said i am selling FAKE items, and i am feeling it is not fair to me! anyway, would you mind to tell me more detail about you ????
Sorry, I don't keep emails from so long ago. And as it was a plastic btw. I'm sure all your mfb and current products are real, and like I said Idon't even fully remember who it was... your name just rings a bell.
Only problem with your prices is P&P to UK
They are roughly £1-5 on your site which is fair enough but then another £5 for P&P

Better deal out there for UK users but id recommend as he is very informative and has great pictures to back up his products
He is located in Hong Kong. It's to be expected.
(Feb. 23, 2010  5:17 PM)aStro HD Wrote: Only problem with your prices is P&P to UK
They are roughly £1-5 on your site which is fair enough but then another £5 for P&P

Better deal out there for UK users but id recommend as he is very informative and has great pictures to back up his products

If you keep a look out for his deals here and you are quick, you can get really great deals.

Metal Faces for £3.99 and shipped are the absolute cheapest you will find them anywhere.
thank you very very much! and i will keep to do the best for all friends here, and to keep saving your money! thanks agains!
Hey dimsum2u im wanting a few things from you and P&P would kill me, so i was wondering if you would combine P&P if i had ordered serveral number of blades from you ?
hello, aStro HD, have you check the price on the first page? i have listed teh WBO member prices there, and i believed that the price is much better on ebay and fair to all buyers, anyway, would you mind to check it again? and tell me which items and how many will you buy? let me check the up-dated stock for you, thanks!
hey im from hong kong, do you have a shop or store. maybe i can go there and see what you have
If you live in hong kong why can't you just go to a normal shop and buy these?
swaminetz : sorry that our office not for retail, so can't show items for you, but you can visit my ebay shop to check all items, thanks!
megablader2
plastic beyblades in hong kong are not common now, so most shops dont have the old plastic ones
i received metal faces i bought from this guy, it was quick, packed nicely, and i reccommend him 100%
thank you very much! and i am planing to open a warehouse in UK, then at this moment, the shipment time usually takes 2 weeks from HONG KONG/ASIA, but when i open a warehouse in UK, then the shipment time just take around 3 to 5 days to all UK buyers, and i think is it good for UK buyers?
Wow, thats brilliant for us. This is great news dimsum2u!
That's absolutely brilliant, I'm sure this will draw a lot of UK sellers to you when the warehouse opens.
Will this effect your P&P pricing at all, or will this stay the same since some of your costs are included in the postage?
thanks! due to the warehouse in UK, i think the price will be little higher than now, maybe i can set up 2 prices, standard shipment(from HK warehouse) and fast shipment(from UK warehouse), but i am not sure at this moment, and i need go to check from them, and i am start planing to do it, just want to listen more about here before take action, anyway, thanks for your support!! i will keep do the best for all WBO MEMBER, thanks!
Hey, woah I admired the beyblades you selling. I wish my country do sell it again. Haiz.
Anyway you sell and ship beyblade to Singapore?
Thanks.
sure! Singapore will have additional discount (ASIA), so please tell me which items are you looking for? let me go to quote the best price to you, but due to the BEYBLADES is very hot right now, many of styles have been out of stock, so please the following page for up-dated stock in hands, thanks!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...cial-offer
Woah. That's a great news. haha.
I gonna create my buylist first and post here again.
I was just wandering, I know this gonna sounds stupid but,
do you sell err...Black Dranzer? =X