dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

i just message you on this about buying BB-35 SAGITTARIO C145S, so yeah i hope you got the message Smile
Burst Phoenix : sorry that don't have it at this moment, but i will try my best to find it for you, thanks!

Toonpenguin : i have checked on website, this parcel has arrived on March 12, 2010, 4:15 am.

mezz : i got it, so please check PM, thanks!
I got the Storm Pegsis today and it's exacly How I wanted it so thanks very much. It even came in less than 10 days.
thank you very much! and remember to buy here, not on ebay, because i can't offer too much discount on ebay, thanks!
dimsum2u is amazing! guys buy stuff from him because he has the best prices on ebay and here!!! I'm going to stick to buying Beyblades from you.
i just got the stuff today its in great condition . Thank you very much
Haha
I sent you so many PMs x.x
Alright so bottom line:
Looking at
BB-55
BB-47
BB-35
BB-30
mezz : the new parcel is on the way, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!

Toonpenguin : thanks for let me know its arrived, an i hope to see you soon, thanks!

kool-kid9980 : please check PM, thanks!
BB-55 >> stock in hands,
BB-47 >> soldout, but i will keep checking for you.
BB-35 >> stock in hands,
BB-30 >> stock in hands.
I've received both my suspension as well as Metal Face packet. Thanks
Khel : thanks for let me know its arrived, and metal face packet is hard to find in the market now, our supplier is still out of stock, but i have got last few sets in my hands! ^__^
Do you know when you'll get BB-01 available? Also, will you be getting any stadiums/arenas any time soon?

Thanks
(Mar. 14, 2010  7:44 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Do you know when you'll get BB-01 available? Also, will you be getting any stadiums/arenas any time soon?

Thanks

This is something dimsum wrote a while ago:
(Feb. 04, 2010  2:43 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: actually i want to sell stadiums, but i afraid it is easy to broken on shipment, so i have not selling it, i hope you will be understand it, but i have got a new set where comes with small stadiums, maybe please free go to check it first? it comes with packing box, so i am feeling it is ok, thanks!
Yotsuba : BB-01 has soldout already, but i will go to check my supplier again, so please keep waiting for me, thanks! and if you can take the risk for the stadiums, then i can ship it to you, and i can get it BB-32 and BB-51 for you, maybe you can go to check these first, thanks!

diamondclimax : thanks for answer Yotsuba, thank you very much! ^__^
Oh, ok. Thanks! I just need some stadium because I hate this old hasbro one.
sorry but...if i buy more than 1 blade, selling cost are cheaper?
thanks
kool-kid9980 : please check PM, thanks!
BB-55 >> stock in hands,
BB-47 >> STOCK IN HANDS NOW!!!!
BB-35 >> stock in hands,
BB-30 >> stock in hands.

Yotsuba : BB-01 >> STOCK IN HANDS NOW!!!

topelo : thanks! actually our price is the best of the best, anyway, please tell me your order, let me double check again the best price for you, thanks!
Hi, dimsum2u. I was thinking about buying H-09 Galzzly, on ebay it says it's Buy It Now price is 0.99 is this correct, i dont expect a discount since it's so cheap. And what would be the total cost be (shipping with tracking number and insurance + H-09 Galzzly Beyblade) Thanks, I can't buy this till my birthday in late April but on my birthday you can expect me to buy. Also whats the shipping time to the U.S.
(Mar. 15, 2010  9:36 PM)SilverWind Wrote: Hi, dimsum2u. I was thinking about buying H-09 Galzzly, on ebay it says it's Buy It Now price is 0.99 is this correct, i dont expect a discount since it's so cheap. And what would be the total cost be (shipping with tracking number + H-09 Galzzly Beyblade) Thanks, I can't buy this till my birthday in late April but on my birthday you can expect me to buy. Also whats the shipping time to the U.S.
shipping time to the US from china is 10-14 days .
Okay thanks, now all I have to do is hunt for some money so I won't bleed my bank account dry Grin
Do you have BB-10 Attack Stadium?
and BB-25 Random Booster Volume2? (the one with pre-HWS pieces, virgo etc.)
p.s. i live in hong kong.. cheaper shipping?
dimsum2u Wrote:actually i want to sell stadiums, but i afraid it is easy to broken on shipment, so i have not selling it, i hope you will be understand it, but i have got a new set where comes with small stadiums, maybe please free go to check it first? it comes with packing box, so i am feeling it is ok, thanks!

prices up-dated, almost 90% got discount again, check it out at the first page, thanks!
Hello i just recieved my Flame Sagittario C145S very fast but i'm still waiting on my Storm Pegasis it should come next week Smile
THANKS dude i just recieved Storm Pegasis and the light launcher
Hey, Ho !^^
I would like to know if you have or will have in some time Dragoon MS UV ?
It's hard to find this Beyblade ^^dunno why^^ but my nephew would love to have this Beyblade Smile could you check if you have the Dragoon MS UV ? or may have in some time... Smile
Or is selling somebody else the Dragoon MS UV ? If yes, please contact me! Smile

Thanks
CokeWithCherry Cute