dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Seriously epic seller. And im getting the wbo discount and the old buyer discount - I think. But nonethless you rule.
Genuinely amazing that you're offering a WBO discount, you'll definitely go down very well here Smile
You've got my future business, that much I can guarantee.
How will this work exactly cause if it does i'm definatly gonna be buying off you.
Btw, mind me for asking but how much of a discount are we talking about here? xD
thanks all, and i am still checking stock in these few days, so please keep waiting for me, and i will list all in hands stock right here! thanks for waiting! ^___^ (time is 2:12am now, good night)
i bought your hybrid battle set thing i can't wait until it gets here
All friends, i have listed all stock on THE FIRST PAGE, so please go to check it, and if you want know the up-dated price, then you can go to check on my ebay shop first, but don't worry about it, i said all WBO members will get discount, but due to how many will you buy? sure that if you buy more, then more discount will offer to you, anyway, i am waiting for your good news, thanks!
How do we find how much of a discount we get?
2 questions
1) I'm guessing you run your own business or w/e so how are you able to buy a large quantity of products and be able to give a discount
2) Will the discount be off the total of just the cost of the blade and not the shipping
dimsum2u Wrote:i am the one of wholesalers in ASIA-HONG KONG
I'd guess so cause the shipping is how much it cost to get it to you not how much your buying it for.
hello friends, let me answer your questions first, thanks!
[cutewolfsam] : i am going to list all the PRICE on my first page, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!
[Toonpenguin] : (1) i have a got strong supplier to support our stock, so how can i got many different styles here, (2) the price on ebay is for reference only, and i will going to list the price on the first page, and sorry that don't just watching on the shipping fee on paypal, it is the selling game on ebay, it can made me save some handling fees on ebay, so why the shipping fee is feeling high, and please watching the total amount will be fine, and i hope you will be understand me, thanks!
[Benkei] : thanks for your message, actually i am not the professional beyblades seller, and beyblades is one of the toys in our shop, and if i have wrote the wrong detail in my page, would you mind to tell me to change it? thanks for your help! and in my first page, i said i am not good at english, so maybe sometime will make friends confused, but i try to using the good translator to do it, and i hope friends don't go to laugh me ^__^, i will try to do the best for all, anyway, i am very happy that you can tell me what's wrong on me, i am very appreciate for you, thank you very much!
[cutewolfsam] : i will go to list all the price on the first page, and all the prices on ebay are for reference only, anyway, please keep waiting for me, thanks!
up-dated prices already, please feel free go to check it, thanks!
dude where is the prices for the beyblade
nevermind saw the link
up-dated price is showing at the first page, so please go to click (page 1) on the top or at the bottom, thanks!
I'm just waiting for the discount on your hybrid sets lol.
He might not be giving discounts on MFB cause he hasn't wrote any down.
Nice, im definently buying if you get any new hms.
(cutewolfsam) : thanks! and please keep waiting for it, i need to check the best price on each items, so when i got it, then i will go to up-date the first pages, thanks for keep watching me, thanks!
(megablader2) : sorry that i am not enough time to check the best price here, but i promised that the price here must LOWER than our ebay shop, and i have up-dated few items already, so please keep waiting for others, thanks!
(Medz) : thanks! after i got the new beyblades, then i will up-date the first page at the first time, thanks!
okay cool. Are you gonna get poison serpent or rock escolpio soon?
hello, sorry that i am no idea at this moment, because i am still waiting for the good news from the supplier, but when i got it, then i will list right here at the first time, thanks!
prices up-dated! please check the first pages, thanks! ^__^
Your math isn't exactly right cause you're saying that without the discount BB-43 costs around £14 but it only costs £12.78 to buy it which is what it says on the ebay page. That aside thanks for the discount. Will definatly be buying from you in the future.
oh... thanks for your message, i have revised already, thanks! (i have copied the wrong items :p)
sorry! BEYBLADE A-68 has soldout, thanks all buyers!