did BBG ruined the burst series?

Nope nota at all. In fact it has enhanced the system of beyblades
Personally I really liked the simplicity with single layers and that will always be my favorite burst gen but BBG was cool too.
Not at all, the God System Layers completely revamped the meta game from the ground up. Prior to this is was all Single Layers only which made it very inaccessible to newcomers since Single Layers were becoming rarer from wearing out
I wouldn't say it ruined Burst for me. It's flawed without a doubt but it's definitely not horrendous.

It does have things I don't like such as the slow pacing and the abundance of filler episodes but it also has some good episodes, character development (mid way), nice animation and there are things it has improved over the first series. I still prefer the first series for being less ridiculous but this one definitely didn't ruin Burst for me. It just started off really poorly but became better later on.

The toys are really cool too (with a few exceptions).
No way BBG ruined the Burst series! Yes even I liked the single layered beys but to be honest it's a really nice series with some awesome beyblades and the series has pretty nice plot too!
I think it was a stage for beyblades where every beyblade went out of control and every thing was dependent on luck.
the worst season for me bb-0g
Imo the anime has gotten (a little bit) worse but the beys are much better.
Are you talking about toys or the animation series?
(Feb. 26, 2018  3:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Personally I really liked the simplicity with single layers and that will always be my favorite burst gen but BBG was cool too.

I think that same. But I loved the first season especially because of that expressed feeling of friendship. And it wasnt that serious, if you ask me compared to BBG with Shu destroying Maximum Garuda terribly or this Bad organization supporting and manipulating him. That's not only serious, that's so sad Unhappy
I personally think that the whole "Shu going evil or Snake Pit"-thingy just wasn't executed very well. Shu's development doesn't fit his personality that we knew from the first season. And while I'm aware that there a quite a few people who like Red Eye, I'm also convinced that the Snake Pit story seems way too forced and the writers didn't balance it enough with the Tournaments if they wanted us to take Alexander & co seriously. All that "I'm going to destroy everything" talk from Shu is seriously getting on my nerves. If anybody told me in 2016 that the hardworking and caring Shu was going to become such an unrelatable edgelord antagonist one season later, I would have laughed like an idiot at that.

I can't say that BBG ruined Burst. But it threw away some of the aspects that I loved it for (friendship stuff etc, already mentioned^) and which made it unique in comparison to the other generations.
i liked the dual layer series much more,it was more promising and technique dependent where it did seemed quiet real,however the god series have few
things not explained in the anime so far,but bbg beys are the best to me without additional layer of plastic forced on the forge disc
I really hope that Chou Zetsu wont go in the over dramatic field like MFB. I think it's just fun when they have rivals and go on fun adventures

SO FAR THERE ARE ONLY 15 BBG EPISODES SUBBED IN ENGLISH!!!????
(Feb. 26, 2018  7:05 PM)Rise Wrote: I personally think that the whole "Shu going evil or Snake Pit"-thingy just wasn't executed very well. Shu's development doesn't fit his personality that we knew from the first season. And while I'm aware that there a quite a few people who like Red Eye, I'm also convinced that the Snake Pit story seems way too forced and the writers didn't balance it enough with the Tournaments if they wanted us to take Alexander & co seriously. All that "I'm going to destroy everything" talk from Shu is seriously getting on my nerves. If anybody told me in 2016 that the hardworking and caring Shu was going to become such an unrelatable edgelord antagonist one season later, I would have laughed like an idiot at that.

I can't say that BBG ruined Burst. But it threw away some of the aspects that I loved it for (friendship stuff etc, already mentioned^) and which made it unique in comparison to the other generations.

Talking about Shu, that's another good point. I mean he was such a popular character impressing his Fans only by his friendly and unique personality: humble, calm, he loved cooking and he had such a friendly smile and it's always a Joy for many Fans all over the World to see a character smiling. But then the life goes on, so the story, a little similarity to real life. It was about succes and overambition. And i guess that was the reason why Shu destroyed Legend Spriggan, his loyal partner...Some younger Kids would likely have cried if they had watched the scene.
(Feb. 26, 2018  7:05 PM)Rise Wrote: I personally think that the whole "Shu going evil or Snake Pit"-thingy just wasn't executed very well. Shu's development doesn't fit his personality that we knew from the first season. And while I'm aware that there a quite a few people who like Red Eye, I'm also convinced that the Snake Pit story seems way too forced and the writers didn't balance it enough with the Tournaments if they wanted us to take Alexander & co seriously. All that "I'm going to destroy everything" talk from Shu is seriously getting on my nerves. If anybody told me in 2016 that the hardworking and caring Shu was going to become such an unrelatable edgelord antagonist one season later, I would have laughed like an idiot at that.

I dislike what they did to Shu because I liked him before the change, but I disagree with you that it didn't make sense. Shu was injured many times, was humiliated and had his bey broken by Lui. Seeing AMVs where you can see clear comparison between the old and the new Shu gives me chills, and that's why I think the writers handled it well.
I would seriously start laughing myself silly if Chouzetsu/Cho Z/Super Z has Valt's bey no longer be seen as an inanimate object and actually has his bey start talking to him or has a hidden avatar living inside his bey (kinda like a Bit-Beast) though considering what kind of weird direction the God series went into, I wouldn't bee surprised haha.
I wouldn't say God ruined the series. It tried to expand upon the friendship theme by using the overarching theme of "don't throw away friendship to get stronger", but it ultimately dropped the ball due to it spending too much time in subplots and wasting a lot of the potential both new and old characters had. I respect what it was trying to go for, but it was messily executed and it ultimitly didn't pay off. Hell, a bunch of kids on this site are still idolizing Shu for all the terrible things he's done this season, so I'd consider that a major backfiring haha.

As for ChoZ, I hope they'll keep the story angle tighter this time. I enjoy the more focus put on the characters in the Burst series, but if the story is uncompelling it won't be as satisfying. Seeing what Valt does after winning the final battle in the God Bladers Cup and defending his title would be a cool idea, maybe seeing him become more like the Shu he once knew for the Z Achilles guy... (who is obviouly designed to parallel Valt. No time travel here haha)

tbh i'll be fine with any anime the team puts out as long as it has good friendship content
Didn't ruin it but I like BB better than BBG.
I'm glad that Burst finally started being like MFBB. With a character like Shu, I knew he would end up like Sasuke from the Naruto franchise. I had a feeling Shu was going to go down the wrong path eventually. Burst season 1 did good focusing on the friendships, character building, but it got boring during the national tag team tournament. Burst God did a lot of things right, but still left some things to be desired. I'm hoping Burst Chouzetsu gets more into the evil villain stuff, but without overdoing it like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 did with the focus on the beasts.
BBG was pretty cool in my opinion, I know Valt can be as dumb as hell sometimes but the series gave us Sisco and Free after all!
(Feb. 26, 2018  7:11 PM)10323 Wrote:

You can watch the raw episodes if you want
(Feb. 26, 2018  7:11 PM)10323 Wrote:

18 now, if you watch on Hotanime or Animeland.
This makes me wonder if Shu will retire at the end maybe since requien is his last bey

Plus I would kind of like Ken to replace Shu tbh
The beyblades definitely made burst more competitive but like LOL-y rancher said it did have really bad episodes like 5 that just had boring battles the whole time