delete

(Dec. 21, 2011  11:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Looks great Medz! I will check this out fo'sho when it comes out!
I never got to experience a Medabot game, but hopefully this will be a good first for me, hah.
So have I. Hopefully a good experience.
(Dec. 21, 2011  3:27 PM)Medz Wrote:
[Image: logo.png]

Hey guys,

I'm not exactly active anymore..sorry about that haha. Anyway I'm back for a bit to talk about my new game in making. It's called Medabots Online. Medabots online is a browser-based MMORPG which means there's now download required and its completely free to play! The game play will be based on the Gameboy Advance RPG game with the mechanics tweaked to suit the multiplayer and online aspects of the game.

It's currently not in alpha nor beta testing but there will be a closed beta testing stage soon enough. You can view the teaser page here. A promo video will be up soon. Please like the facebook page (which has gained over 100 likes in a few hours) and the follow the twitter account as we will be providing daily updates on the site's progress there.

Please post feedback on the teaser page here, ideas and anything else you'd like to say.

Thanks
it betta have the judge from the show apear and go 'METABOTS GO BATTLE
(Dec. 22, 2011  3:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: ATTACK MOODE, METABEE!

Man, this brings back memories. Looks really fun, I can't wait to try it out Medz! Good job (To is proud today lol)!

Thanks and haha I think your reference is to season 2, which sucked quite badly.

(Dec. 22, 2011  7:12 AM)njrk97 Wrote: it betta have the judge from the show apear and go 'METABOTS GO BATTLE

Sadly since this game is based on the GBA Medabots RPGs, Mr.Referee will be sitting this one out. Though I will try my best to include him somewhere.
Actually, it was in the theme song of season one. Damashii was terrible. Ikki said that every now and then in the first few episodes of Medabots (the original).

Mr. Referee isn't there? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Doesn't ANYBODY need a referee?

Anyways, I liked your facebook page, good luck with this!
this seems really cool
(even though i've never even heard of medabots) Tongue_out
can't wait to play this!
good luck with this! Smile
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:24 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Actually, it was in the theme song of season one. Damashii was terrible. Ikki said that every now and then in the first few episodes of Medabots (the original).

Ah my bad, you're right and that's what I was referring to, Damashi was really bad haha.

Also, suggest a possible use for Mr.Referee in a web-browser-turn-based game unless on a banner or something.

(Dec. 23, 2011  5:01 AM)JCx06 Wrote: this seems really cool
(even though i've never even heard of medabots) Tongue_out
can't wait to play this!
good luck with this! Smile

Thanks.
(Dec. 23, 2011  12:19 PM)Medz Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:24 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Actually, it was in the theme song of season one. Damashii was terrible. Ikki said that every now and then in the first few episodes of Medabots (the original).

Ah my bad, you're right and that's what I was referring to, Damashi was really bad haha.

Also, suggest a possible use for Mr.Referee in a web-browser-turn-based game unless on a banner or something.

not GaHooleone, but maybe Mr. Referee can declare who wins the battle. Wink
Set up mutliplayer or PvP and give Mr.Referee 1 000 000 credits to do his job. problem solved. He can be the 'beginner's guide' or intro thingy , you know, where they bring you through the controls and stuff. i can be 'Productive and Innovative Ideas Manager' or - 'Guy"
I like both of those ideas and will put them into consideration. Thanks.
Yeah.They're great ideas! I'm really looking forward to playing! As usual Medz, you've blowin' us away. If you need any testing done just PM me. I would love to help somehow!
Sorry,I accidentally posted. Lol,I didn't think it would actually work,nor happen that fast. I'd really like this to be revamped,like Raze or that similair game on Armour Games or like Ben 10 Bounty Hunters. I got sick after 5 minutes of Medabots AX -Metabee on Vizzed. What type of game is that? It's like you're flapping around in a congested area which two squirmy bots who I dont know,either ganging up on me,molesting me,or harassing me. Squirm...makes me shudder. I wonder Metabee can even shoot which such short range.(I thought you were a highly-intellectual human-like robot,why can't you even aim straight???!!!) . I can't even be bothered to play the other version,so I really hope your's will be revised,perhaps in realistic 2D/3D and nice graphics and gameplay(like what I touched on earlier),it would be revolutionary,heavenly,my dream game!
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:28 PM)â–‘Mercuryâ–‘ Wrote: Yeah.They're great ideas! I'm really looking forward to playing! As usual Medz, you've blowin' us away. If you need any testing done just PM me. I would love to help somehow!

Me too! Oh yeah, I didn't know Mr.Referee was an old dude. The chance to beta-test this would be your Christmas present to me. Helping improve the game is mine to you
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:28 PM)â–‘Mercuryâ–‘ Wrote: Yeah.They're great ideas! I'm really looking forward to playing! As usual Medz, you've blowin' us away. If you need any testing done just PM me. I would love to help somehow!

Thanks again, also I'll be posting quite a few beta keys in this thread so just keep checking here regularly or alternatively you can like the facebook page or follow the twitter account where we will also be posted beta codes.

(Dec. 23, 2011  3:35 PM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Sorry,I accidentally posted. Lol,I didn't think it would actually work,nor happen that fast. I'd really like this to be revamped,like Raze or that similair game on Armour Games or like Ben 10 Bounty Hunters. I got sick after 5 minutes of Medabots AX -Metabee on Vizzed. What type of game is that? It's like you're flapping around in a congested area which two squirmy bots who I dont know,either ganging up on me,molesting me,or harassing me. Squirm...makes me shudder. I wonder Metabee can even shoot which such short range.(I thought you were a highly-intellectual human-like robot,why can't you even aim straight???!!!) . I can't even be bothered to play the other version,so I really hope your's will be revised,perhaps in realistic 2D/3D and nice graphics and gameplay(like what I touched on earlier),it would be revolutionary,heavenly,my dream game!

I really recommend you check out the rpg games, they are a lot better than the AX games which in my honest opinion, sucked really badly. My game will be a web adaptation which means same mechanics, though slightly tweaked so it works nicely with multiplayer. And just to set things clear, my game is not a flash game though it will be coded with AJAX meaning things will happen real-time and you won't have to keep reloading the page to see a change.
Oh, I thought they were the same genre and AX being 2. So sorry. I'll try the RPG tommoroww! Maybe I'll get the idea then. This is the 'Ask for an inspiration,get a fabulous idea' guy!
(Dec. 21, 2011  10:26 PM)Saint Wrote: can you choose your medal or will it be depending on who you are lets say a brave person will get a brave medabot
(like the pokemon mystery dungeon)

This is a worthless piece of trivia, but your post remind me so much of it. The Medabots game on Gamecube was called Medabots: Infinity in the west. In Japan, it was known as Medarot Brave.
I tried the RPG . It's ok but losing and such becomes a annoyance after awhile
So... the site is dead, as is the Facebook page. Should I assume the project went along with it?
I'm actually quite touched you even remember this. Thanks.
Server went down, I'm working to put it back up today. Education has occupied most of my time but I'm going to try and work on the game a lot more soon.
Thanks again, To.
awesome game although i might ask for a beta key : /
: ) im still waiting for that beta key XD
I'll post some here once the beta is ready.
I'm hoping that Otaku Space gets a beta key too, you understand ...

Anyway, this is still looking really good, and I know that I'm going to be joining up. Wink
Yeah Otaku Space will definently get some haha and thanks.
I'm looking forward to reliving my Medabot dreams Medz! I'll be one of the first in line (behind To of course lol) when this thing comes out.