daD's sig & av Creations [Free GFX]

Poll: Poll about sig & avatar

Nice, I like
92.73%
Well..., I am not a fan
7.27%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
(May. 30, 2011  3:02 PM)daD Wrote: How do you like it ?
http://box44.fr/beyblade/sig/theblayder_...on_ban.png

I'm not enjoy about font, did you have any idea ?

this font.
http://www.dafont.com/creator-campotype-smcp.font
and could you make the background something other than flames? a very crimson red design or something, other than that its great.
(May. 30, 2011  3:50 PM)daD Wrote: pics updated : http://box44.fr/beyblade/sig/theblayder_...on_ban.png
And bonus : http://box44.fr/beyblade/sig/theblayder_...60x224.png

Well done to you, i really like it and im using it for my website.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...ry-Website
But your forum ban is too large, try to change your . Or use thé small one
(May. 31, 2011  7:07 AM)daD Wrote: But your forum ban is too large, try to change your . Or use thé small one

how is it too big?
EDIT - hey, ive had a suggestion to have 2 themes, that swap. Could you make another banner the same as the other one without the redness, and with blue sky clouds.
Templates updated.
You can choose one of it and I customize it for you.
Here's mah request;

Signature or Avatar: Signature
Username: BurnBladerX
Your Bleyder and/or Bey: Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze
Options: Pics, Background, Specifique font : http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21MVb73a4nL.jpg, Background with orange flames, None.

Text color: Dark orange
Signature or Avatar: Both
Username: Sniperâ„¢
Your Bleyder and/or Bey: Tobio Oike and Storm capricorn
Options:posibly having tobio looking cool like the sniper he is and having the capricorn symbol when they do a special move
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:16 AM)BurnBladerX Wrote: Here's mah request;

Signature or Avatar: Signature
Username: BurnBladerX
Your Bleyder and/or Bey: Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze
Options: Pics, Background, Specifique font : http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21MVb73a4nL.jpg, Background with orange flames, None.

Text color: Dark orange

The X was not pretty nice I think, report me if you want another font just for the X
Edit :

(Jun. 02, 2011  4:08 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Signature or Avatar: Both
Username: Sniperâ„¢
Your Bleyder and/or Bey: Tobio Oike and Storm capricorn
Options:posibly having tobio looking cool like the sniper he is and having the capricorn symbol when they do a special move
How do you like it ?
It's not evident to found specials moves for Storm Capricorn...
I really like it! Thanks!
Hey daD, me again Uncertain My forum users say they dont think my banner has anything to do with writing, so is there anyway you could use that blue one and add some writing implements such as paper, books or pens?
can you make one with two tridents crossed together with piscses at the top and off to the left it says"trident, king of the ocean
(Jun. 04, 2011  7:57 AM)Trident Wrote: can you make one with two tridents crossed together with piscses at the top and off to the left it says"trident, king of the ocean
How do you like it ?
[Image: trident_pisces_av.png] [Image: trident_pisces_sig.png]

TheBlayder : Are you sure you know what you want ?
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:02 PM)daD Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  7:57 AM)Trident Wrote: can you make one with two tridents crossed together with piscses at the top and off to the left it says"trident, king of the ocean
How do you like it ?

Its not me, its my forum users, they keep making 'suggestions'. Sorry for the hassle.
Signature or Avatar: Both
Username: LeoneLione
Your Bleyder and/or Bey: Kyoya (his beyblade 4d outfit) and Fang Leone (Better the one from the anime) and Leone Beast (Instead of eagle's)
Options: Like your Tsubasa example but put Kyoya instead of Tsubasa, Fang Leone instead of earth eagle, and Leone beast instead of eagle's.
Thanks!
Not bad. There is definitely potential. I'd be interested in seeing you try and make a sig without using any pictures and purely focus on the background, whilst creating a focal point.
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:45 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Signature or Avatar: Both
Your Bleyder and/or Bey: Kyoya (his beyblade 4d outfit) and Fang Leone (Better the one from the anime) and Leone Beast (Instead of eagle's)
Options: Like your Tsubasa example but put Kyoya instead of Tsubasa, Fang Leone instead of earth eagle, and Leone beast instead of eagle's.
Thanks!
Hope you like it :
[Image: leonelione_kyoya_av.png] [Image: leonelione_kyoya_sig.png]

(Jun. 07, 2011  12:23 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Not bad. There is definitely potential. I'd be interested in seeing you try and make a sig without using any pictures and purely focus on the background, whilst creating a focal point.
Sorry, I don't understand: Just an abstract background like your own sig or with BB theme ?

Something like this ?
[Image: fyuuor_abs_sig.png]
He said dont use any pictures... Just an abstract background sig...
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:50 PM)daD Wrote:
Thanks!
Hope you like it :

Awesome, but can you change the font, please?
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:02 PM)daD Wrote:
How do you like it ?

how do I like it?Its frickin awesome, that's how I like it!!!!!!!!
I know this will make me sound like a serious noob, but how do I change it?
never mind
whats the URL
Signature and Avatar.
Text-X
Image - Ryuga and L Drago Destroy
Background - Black
Other-None.
(Jun. 07, 2011  5:48 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: He said dont use any pictures... Just an abstract background sig...
Ok, thanks. But it's not the rules : Only BB sig & av.
Sorry,
(Jun. 07, 2011  5:51 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:50 PM)daD Wrote:
Thanks!
Hope you like it :

Awesome, but can you change the font, please?
Like Tsubasa or another one ?
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:50 AM)Xtreme Wrote: Signature and Avatar.
Text-X
Image - Ryuga and L Drago Destroy
Background - Black
Other-None.
How do you like it ?
[Image: xtreme_ryuga_av.png] [Image: xtreme_ryuga_sig.png]

LeoneLione : sig updated