daD's sig & av Creations [Free GFX]

Poll: Poll about sig & avatar

Nice, I like
92.73%
Well..., I am not a fan
7.27%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
Sorry daD i Cancel my request.........But you can still do it for an example for others
Username: Bobby86490
Blader and/or Bey: Phantom Orion and his owner
Options: kind of like the one with gingas and kyoyas
(Sep. 24, 2011  4:53 PM)Acoustic Wrote: Who ever put not a fan that is so disrespectful Dad's Signatures are excellent .

//.tt still waiting for the sig sorry for being impatient . Votes have gone down for some reason.
I think somepeople are just disappointed Pinching_eyes_2
But everybody has the right to express its opinions.
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:03 PM)Futomos Wrote: This is my last request, so in your examples, can you change the Tsubasa Otori sig to say my username, please? I would REALLY appreciate it. So basically, I took your available Tsubasa Otori sig, and I am asking you to make it say "Futomos" instead of "Tsubasa Otori" for the text.
Code:
http://box44.fr/beyblade/sig/tsubasa_futumos_sig.png

(Sep. 25, 2011  3:20 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Hey daD XD i know you just did a request for me but do you think you can do another?

Avatar:Kamen Rider Fourze with my name
Sig:Kamen rider Fourze with all of the "switches" flying around and the text " Its space time" anywhere
1. Wait one month to send another request, please Tired
2. Sig is not like your panties, you're could'nt change every day.
3. Read the rules ^^

(Sep. 26, 2011  12:51 AM)bobby86490 Wrote: Username: Bobby86490
Blader and/or Bey: Phantom Orion and his owner
Options: kind of like the one with gingas and kyoyas
DupE Angry Angry Angry (read the rules)

sorry i didnt now but ill cancel sorry again
Spelled name wrong. It is Futomos, not Futumos.
(Sep. 27, 2011  12:52 AM)Futomos Wrote: Spelled name wrong. It is Futomos, not Futumos.
Oups, I'll fix it soon.
(Sep. 27, 2011  12:52 AM)Futomos Wrote: Spelled name wrong. It is Futomos, not Futumos.
Fixed Joyful_2
[Image: tsubasa_futomos_sig.png]
hi! I want a avater and signature.

Username: SoulBlade#IV
Bey: gravity perseuse
Background: i want it to be in the roman arena.

Sniper told about you. can you pm the avater and signature to me.
ooo sorry forgot that you are making avaters and signatures next month. Pm me when you are doing it.
I love it. Perfect, and I like your current sig as well. Smile
(Sep. 28, 2011  9:38 PM)SoulBlade#IV Wrote: hi! I want a avater and signature.

Username: SoulBlade#IV
Bey: gravity perseuse
Background: i want it to be in the roman arena.

Sniper told about you. can you pm the avater and signature to me.
ooo sorry forgot that you are making avaters and signatures next month. Pm me when you are doing it.

One month waitin' is for Sniper who requested every day XD
How do you like it ?:
[Image: soulblade4_perseus_av.png] [Image: soulblade4_perseus_sig.png]
I didn't found a cool roman arena, so i choose the athenian acropolis who is better for Perseus in my opinion.

Here the sig code (copy/paste) for the sig :
Code:
[align=center][img]http://box44.fr/beyblade/sig/soulblade4_perseus_sig.png[/img]
[size=x-small][url=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-daD-s-sig-av-Creations-SHOP] gfx by daD: sig & avatar[/url][/size][/align]
Preview of code :
thx! It is awsome! My friend said he wants 1. I will post the details tommoro.
SoulBlade#IV Wrote:my friend told me what he wanted for a sig and avater.

Name: emman798
Bey: Burn fireblaze and Sol blaze
Background: lots of fire. make it look like hell.
Hope he like it :
[Image: emman798_av.png] [Image: emman798_sig.png]

Here the sig code (copy/paste) for the sig :
Code:
[align=center][img]http://box44.fr/beyblade/sig/emman798_sig.png[/img]
[size=x-small][url=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-daD-s-sig-av-Creations-SHOP] gfx by daD: sig & avatar[/url][/size][/align]
Preview of code :
SoulBlade#IV pm you about what i wanted.
Thanks for the sig daD your the best
Can you make me a signature with a greek flag flowing for the backround, and i want Galaxy P(far left) and Meteo LD (far right) with my username in the middle in white
(Sep. 30, 2011  8:12 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Can you make me a signature with a greek flag flowing for the backround, and i want Galaxy P(far left) and Meteo LD (far right) with my username in the middle in white
he requested something extremely similar at my shop
(Sep. 30, 2011  8:20 PM)©oCoaPuffs Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  8:12 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Can you make me a signature with a greek flag flowing for the backround, and i want Galaxy P(far left) and Meteo LD (far right) with my username in the middle in white
I admit it but you needed photos for my signature and daD is better than you (my opinion he has good skills).You wouldnt accept me without pics so I thought"oh well he didn't say ok so he wont do it".

Also I went ahead and put you on my ignore list. >=)
(Sep. 30, 2011  5:53 PM)ZeroBlade#I Wrote: SoulBlade#IV pm you about what i wanted.
thanks to post your request on the topic and not by PM.
Once it was an exception but if there are all the team it would be against the rules
I know Tongue_out_wink

(Sep. 30, 2011  9:03 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: I admit it but you needed photos for my signature and daD is better than you (my opinion he has good skills).You wouldnt accept me without pics so I thought"oh well he didn't say ok so he wont do it".

Thks to congratulate me but there are rules and you requested at coCoaP' first.
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:19 AM)daD Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  5:53 PM)ZeroBlade#I Wrote: SoulBlade#IV pm you about what i wanted.
Once it was an exception but if there are all the team it would be against the rules
I know Tongue_out_wink

(Sep. 30, 2011  9:03 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: I admit it but you needed photos for my signature and daD is better than you (my opinion he has good skills).You wouldnt accept me without pics so I thought"oh well he didn't say ok so he wont do it".

Man, why cant i get what I want. Its just that he needed pics, but im using my wii and I cant Copy/Paste stuff.
when will the avater and signature be done?
(Oct. 01, 2011  4:45 PM)SoulBlade#IV Wrote: when will the avater and signature be done?

What signature ?
the signature and avater for zeroblade#I and the team signature. I Pm you about it. Should i just post it here instead.
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:33 PM)SoulBlade#IV Wrote: the signature and avater for zeroblade#I and the team signature. I Pm you about it. Should i just post it here instead.

I reply you for the second time : No request by PM. All request should be post on a topic by his owner to be sure there's not others requests on GFX's shop.
Thanks to respect rules.

(Oct. 01, 2011  3:30 PM)TheInGreek Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:19 AM)daD Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  8:20 PM)©oCoaPuffs Wrote: he requested something extremely similar at my shop
I know Tongue_out_wink

Man, why cant i get what I want. Its just that he needed pics, but im using my wii and I cant Copy/Paste stuff.

lol
By the way, I do your request soon.