Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
daD:
No, it's great like that, thanks!
(Jun. 08, 2011  12:51 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: daD:
No, it's great like that, thanks!

You're welcome Wink
Signature or Avatar: Both
Username: Areo
Your Bleyder and/or Bey: Aguma (Beyblade 4D; Look it up on Google) Scythe Khronos ( Beyblade 4D; Look it up on Google). Can I also have a background with a Purple Galaxy aswell!
Thank! Smile
May I use the MLD example one? If I can, and if it won't be trouble, can you put my username on it?
(Jun. 09, 2011  9:15 PM)Areo Wrote: Signature or Avatar: Both
Your Bleyder and/or Bey: Aguma (Beyblade 4D; Look it up on Google) Scythe Khronos ( Beyblade 4D; Look it up on Google). Can I also have a background with a Purple Galaxy aswell!
Thank! Smile
How do you like it ?
[Image: areo_areo_av.png] [Image: areo_areo_sig.png]

(Jun. 09, 2011  10:12 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: May I use the MLD example one? If I can, and if it won't be trouble, can you put my username on it?
Like that :
[Image: meteo_l-alchemy_ryuga_av.png] [Image: meteo_l-alchemy_ryuga_sig.png]
Thank you the signature and avatar look amazing! Smile
(Jun. 10, 2011  1:29 PM)daD Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  9:15 PM)Areo Wrote: Signature or Avatar: Both
Thank! Smile
How do you like it ?
[Image: areo_areo_av.png] [Image: areo_areo_sig.png]

(Jun. 09, 2011  10:12 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: May I use the MLD example one? If I can, and if it won't be trouble, can you put my username on it?
Like that :
[Image: meteo_l-alchemy_ryuga_av.png] [Image: meteo_l-alchemy_ryuga_sig.png]
Great, thanks so much!!!
Username: SpiritX
Bleyder/ and or bey: Yuki Mizusawa and Mercury Anubis
Options: Yuki and Mercury Anubis with the Anubis Bit-Beast.
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:34 PM)RevolutionHS Wrote: Username: RevolutionHeartSoul
Bleyder and/or Bey: Pegasis
Options: Pics, http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sora..._100HF.PNG

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...66&bih=667
[Image: revolutionhs_sora_av.png] [Image: revolutionhs_sora_sig.png]

(Jun. 10, 2011  8:35 PM)SpiritX Wrote: Username: SpiritX
Bleyder/ and or bey: Yuki Mizusawa and Mercury Anubis
Options: Yuki and Mercury Anubis with the Anubis Bit-Beast.
[Image: spiritx_anubis_av.png] [Image: spiritx_anubis_sig.png]
Wanna be Partners be cause my computer time got reduced i can only make 2 a day please be my partner on making sigs Grin
i cant see the post sorry if this is double post i was going to edit my post but yeah i was going to say that i can do animations so more people will visit Grin
post bug..... it happens on most threads.
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:50 PM)daD Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:23 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Not bad. There is definitely potential. I'd be interested in seeing you try and make a sig without using any pictures and purely focus on the background, whilst creating a focal point.
Sorry, I don't understand: Just an abstract background like your own sig or with BB theme ?

Something like this ?
[Image: fyuuor_abs_sig.png]

Sorry, I should have explained myself better.

An abstract background was what I meant. I think it'll be a great chance for you to test your skills and try something new. Remember you can't use any pictures, the background must be completed only using brushes or filters. Whichever is fine, simply use the tools which you feel will get you the best result. There is no theme, just make what comes natural.

Think of this as a challenge Joyful_3
I leave school a long time ago, and do homework or challenge is wasting time for me.
Make a topic sig's battle if you want. I'll didn't suscribe it Wink
Can you make me a signature with BurnBlader across the bottom with phoenix in the background?
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:04 PM)daD Wrote: I leave school a long time ago, and do homework or challenge is wasting time for me.
Make a topic sig's battle if you want. I'll didn't suscribe it Wink

he said THINK, not do it on purpose....
Can I have the grand ketos sig and avatar that is shown in your example but add my name to it?
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:08 PM)Areo Wrote: Can I have the grand ketos sig and avatar that is shown in your example but add my name to it?
The same Ketos or the other one with the other Bleyder of Europe Team ? Wink
(Jun. 18, 2011  7:40 AM)daD Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:08 PM)Areo Wrote: Can I have the grand ketos sig and avatar that is shown in your example but add my name to it?
The same Ketos or the other one with the other Bleyder of Europe Team ? Wink
The same person [Sophie]
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:07 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Can you make me a signature with BurnBlader across the bottom with phoenix in the background?
Hope you like it:
[Image: burnblader_pheonix_av.png] [Image: burnblader_pheonix_sig.png]

How do you like it ?
[Image: areo_sophie_av.png] [Image: areo_sophie_sig.png]