25.74%
its ok
18.38%
i really don't like it
10.29%
Total: 100% 136 vote(s)
Eddic [Image: tigro.png]

Joyful_3

If you print of this word document it should print the face correct size for your actual bey
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:10 AM)OmegaZX Wrote: Eddic [Image: tigro.png]

Joyful_3

If you print of this word document it should print the face correct size for your actual bey

OMG it's perfect!
thank you!
If someone could make me a Kerbecs face sticker with a black background and the outline of Kerbecs in silver or red that would be great, thanks!

Edit: Also looking for a Phoenix face sticker with a black background and Phoenix with a red outline, thanks again!
(Nov. 01, 2010  10:39 PM)kidashjkaksl Wrote: I will create custom beyblade stickers for anyone who wants one. I just need the following infomation
NameConfusedtorm Pegasus
Color: blue
picture: pegasus
Example
Name: Giffon
Color:green
picture: A picture of a griffon please
If you want a picture of the example above email me.
i have a face request
writing: Samurai on the top
background: black
others: 2 kantanas on opposite sides and a shuriken on the rear bottom(all silver with. a gold aura)

thx in advance
1 picture sagitarrio (the bit beast)
coulor (base) yellow (picture) black

2 picture l drago (the bit beast)
coulor (base) blue (picture) black
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:16 PM)pegasis rider Wrote: are u guys accepting requests again ?

No, not yet

We still need to catch up on previous orders

In General:
EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO HOLD THEIR ORDERS UNTIL WE'RE CAUGHT UP AND TAKING THEM AGAIN

Besides, anyone who doesn't put their order in the correct format is not going to get a face bolt sticker made and what's up with you guys quoting Kidash's example of the correct format and putting your order in there, cause I won't fill those out either

The orders I'm currently working on (or starting soon):
Dracovianauis
Storm Uzanaki
Storm Dranzer
Arkger176
I'll attempt MFPegasus3's

UNTIL THESE ARE COMPLETED, WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ORDERS, SO STOP POSTING!!
ok thanks i'll wait till your free to ask for a custom face bolt sticker
can you make me a facebolt
name: king leone
color: base (green) picture (white with green outlining)
picture: a lion standing on its back legs with a crown on its head
thanks
face:leone
color: normal
name: leo

face: pegisis
name: cyber
color: normal pegisis face just red.

oh srry i dint read the post about you have to have the right for mat and stuff ok
sry i still orderd i can atleast put it in the right format
(Mar. 02, 2011  4:02 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Salemking,YOU ARE DOUBLE POSTING
anyway,cool custom stickers....

more like triple posting
also srry for ordering i dint know that that was thereUnhappy
PEOPLE! NO ORDERS ARE BEING TAKEN! STOP POSTING YOUR REQUESTS!
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:01 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: Here is the original Cyber Face.

Could you make a regular cyber pegasis face, but make the backround black, the pegasis outline deep red, and the actual color of pegasis a lighter shade of red. The eyes could be green.
I posted this a long time ago, so I am just posting this again in case you missed it. Sorry if this counts as taking an order now.
oh my god again i will spread a rumor if you say NO MORE REQEUSTS and i will keep sayin this till you stop
and again im 1000000000000000% sure that cyber blader dint read ALL the posts like me
oh and i REALY im seirus
or i take that back about cyber blader i just dint read the whole thing

NOTE: i hardly ever read a whole post/thread
*heavy sigh* i'll never get mine done. Unhappy
(Mar. 07, 2011  3:17 AM)leone=best Wrote: oh my god again i will spread a rumor if you say NO MORE REQEUSTS and i will keep sayin this till you stop

NOTE: i hardly ever read a whole post/thread

Why would you spread rumors, cause that just p***es us off and you will totally be ignored. And you should probably start reading previous posts so that you actually know whats being discussed.

STOP POSTING YOUR ORDERS OR WE WILL NOT COMPLETE THEM!!
ABSOLUTELY NADA, OR ELSE
guys, just stop...
they are helping us, and u guys are pelting them with things to do...
(Mar. 12, 2011  9:57 PM)Arkger176 Wrote: guys, just stop...

and im pelting them with threats exept it dosent work so ya, people say ya,oooooookkkkkk thats your opnion owell i dont give a carp.
all of this over you just saying no more orders!? (im still mad at you it annoys me when people keep doing that)
Name: Libra
Picture: Original libra picture
Background color: Black
Picture and name color: Red

Name: Poseidon
Picture: Whirlpool
Background color: Black

if you cant do both then do the poseidon one please
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:15 PM)Indigo Wrote: Sorry, I was talking to Malc and Saturn mostly, but we really aren't taking orders right now.

(Mar. 07, 2011  2:03 AM)Noble Six Wrote: PEOPLE! NO ORDERS ARE BEING TAKEN! STOP POSTING YOUR REQUESTS!

(Mar. 12, 2011  9:57 PM)Arkger176 Wrote: guys, just stop...

Read the above quotes. Is this not clear? JUST STOP POSTING YOUR ORDERS. And besides, something happened and I can't make stickers anymore. You're only overwhelming this thread and whoever is making stickers for it. CUT IT OUT.
i would like the folwing facbolt order:
name- hades hell hound
color- base (red) picture (yellow)
picture- cerburus hades hound for the eyes i want them in different colors i want cerburus spelleed out in the middle, the collor of the face and or blody to be black. and the rest yellow.
and this is for beybladestickers and also print these out on sticker paper
(Mar. 17, 2011  3:06 PM)hadeshellhound Wrote: i would like the folwing facbolt order:
name- hades hell hound
color- base (red) picture (yellow)
picture- cerburus hades hound for the eyes i want them in different colors i want cerburus spelleed out in the middle, the collor of the face and or blody to be black. and the rest yellow.
and this is for beybladestickers and also print these out on sticker paper

RIGHT after somebody tells everyone to stop posting requests.
Everyone that even thinks about posting a request now, shut up and move on with your life. THEY ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW! MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE! YOUR REQUEST WON'T COME! THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU POST OR BEG WON'T CHANGE THAT SIMPLE FACT. GET OVER IT ALREADY, GTFO AND MOVE ON.
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:23 PM)beytourneyking Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:51 PM)beytourneyking Wrote: name: cyber monkey
color: red
picture: a sorta cyber-ish like monkey(u know, like cyber pegasus)

can i add another one?
picture: pegasis' sticker
color: blood red or cherry red and like, recolored aries black.

this is from way back. are you guys working on it(i want to be sure you are before i order more)