18.38%
i really don't like it
10.29%
Total: 100% 136 vote(s)
just did and i requested a while ago
Hey...can you please make a sticker...
Name-Ultimatiger
Color-Deep Blue Background with the wolborg
Type-For HWS but looks like the face sticker of G-revolution's Wolborg or Driger../the outline ones Should look like these.
[Image: 417SQEXMVML._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:59 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: just did and i requested a while ago

Are you referring to Cerberus and Liquasis?

If you want me to make them then I guess I could try again
(Dec. 22, 2010  11:31 PM)ODST Wrote: Here's golden pegasis. Not perfect, but I tried my best.
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:59 PM)Beyson Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:51 PM)ODST Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:05 PM)Beyson Wrote: Is mine being made anymore?

I can make it, but I need you to supply the picture.

Take Capricorne's face and put it on fire!

I would, but can you give me a clear picture of capricorn's face? THEN I can make it for you.

Here it is! But could you recolor it so it will look good with the background and flames? Thx in advance!!!
Attached Files

.jpg   tn.jpg (Size: 7.43 KB / Downloads: 186)
Here are Metal Cerberus's finished orders. Stallion was VERY hard to make.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   grass copy.jpg (Size: 40.14 KB / Downloads: 177)
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:32 PM)Qwert Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:59 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: just did and i requested a while ago

Are you referring to Cerberus and Liquasis?

If you want me to make them then I guess I could try again

yep thats right Smile
carp...

At least I'll have something to do other than watch reruns of Seinfeld
LSmileL
lol nice one Qwert
Hey...what about me...???
hey when will u do
post 245
Haha, seems like Nocto and others took over the thread.
What ever happened to Camoclone/Kidashjkaksl?
dont bother making my sticker i orderd my sticker in november i'll just make it my self
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:51 AM)aquila112 Wrote: hey when will u do
post 245

Have you read post #248?
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:44 AM)Cyber Red Wrote: Could you make a regular cyber pegasis face, but make the backround black, the pegasis outline deep red, and the actual color of pegasis a lighter shade of red. The eyes could be green.

Could you make mine? Ifeel forgotten...If you do, instead of where it says PS could you make it RED
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:45 PM)Cyber Red Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:44 AM)Cyber Red Wrote: Could you make a regular cyber pegasis face, but make the backround black, the pegasis outline deep red, and the actual color of pegasis a lighter shade of red. The eyes could be green.

Could you make mine? Ifeel forgotten...If you do, instead of where it says PS could you make it RED

Please read post #197
This is just a general statement, but if your order isn't filled out as soon as you'd like, please don't wine and complain about it because someone may still be working on it. If you keep nagging about your order not being done, it makes the person trying to fill out your order not want to finish it or even start.

Just be patient
is anyone working on mine?i ordered it a while ago and everyone who ordered after me got theres
Maybe it's because no one wants to do it for someone who doesn't even read the latest post before theirs.
nobody even looked at post #80

i need it.....
name: cyber monkey
color: red
picture: a sorta cyber-ish like monkey(u know, like cyber pegasus)
Name:centipede
Color:dark red
Picture:a centipede with large mandibles
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:51 PM)beytourneyking Wrote: name: cyber monkey
color: red
picture: a sorta cyber-ish like monkey(u know, like cyber pegasus)

can i add another one?
picture: pegasis' sticker
color: blood red or cherry red and like, recolored aries black.
It is very annoying when eveyone tries to get their own sticker instantly. These stickers take more than ten seconds to make, even the ones that are just recoloring pre-made stickers. I have fun making these stickers, but have almost completely lost interest in doing them because of impatience. I am a human, not a machine. I have to eat, sleep, and use the bathroom like all of you. I also have to look for the pictures you people want, and then color them the way you want. Unless I am specifically reqeusted, and the person who wants a sticker is patient, I will not make stickers.

@ Fire Wyrm, you do not need a sticker.