coolest place you've ever beybattled

Yeah interesting ideas and battles guys.
(Mar. 12, 2009  1:42 PM)Minion Wrote: Yeah, I guess it's just a good event venue. There is a huge open floor where they set up all the stadiums, and a stage with 2 big screens and one of those huge stadiums with the spinning center.

haha was this an official tournament!? good lord
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha was this an official tournament!? good lord

The only real one I know of in Toronto, aside from the Werid on Wheels ones. It was called Blader Jam. I think there were about 200 players, I made it to the final 16.

I love the tournaments you throw, but man was it sweet to go to a real one.
(Mar. 12, 2009  10:55 PM)Minion Wrote: The only real one I know of in Toronto, aside from the Werid on Wheels ones. It was called Blader Jam. I think there were about 200 players, I made it to the final 16.

I love the tournaments you throw, but man was it sweet to go to a real one.

Never did go the the official tourny.
(Mar. 12, 2009  1:42 PM)Minion Wrote: Yeah, I guess it's just a good event venue. There is a huge open floor where they set up all the stadiums, and a stage with 2 big screens and one of those huge stadiums with the spinning center.

Sounds awesome XD Wish I was there.
me and my friends beyblade in those circle sleds
in a stdium
the coolest place i battle was under a table i was useing a manget core beyblade
My friend and me also did the pool thing where we took a stadium taped it to two pool tubes and launched our bad blades. It was pretty sweet to see my friends Trypio get send into the water.

The other 'neat' place I bladed would probably what we call a Kardhai (sp) (Indian wok). No I did not do this because they did this in the anime, it was before they had reached the China Arc. I did this back in the day when I did not have a stadium.
next time i go to reno i am going to laune my beyblade in the crilo sled then push it down the spoes
Well when I was in elementary school and beyblades were still very popular we would play everywhere in the school yard there would usually be atleast one stadium brought by these two kids. It was awesome...
that sounds like so much fun

i hope beyblade makes a comeback Unhappy
(Mar. 13, 2009  5:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that sounds like so much fun

i hope beyblade makes a comeback Unhappy

I'm sure it will,it should drag in alot of new people into the game and it might even get back some of the older bladers.
no one at my school know about beyblade or the WBO
(Mar. 13, 2009  6:50 AM)sousa98 Wrote: no one at my school know about beyblade or the WBO

So show them.
yeah but it might be take away by the teachers
(Mar. 13, 2009  6:59 AM)sousa98 Wrote: yeah but it might be take away by the teachers

You're ten, are you not allowed to play with toys at recess?
ohhhh at recess mybad i am going to bring it tomorr
Also,Make sure you keep them in a safe place inside your bag,I broke about 3 beyblades from just leaving them in my bag =/
(Mar. 13, 2009  7:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're ten, are you not allowed to play with toys at recess?
Schools often conviscate toys, aspecially if they're for 'battle'. But mainly because they cause arguments over ownership. They tried to ban them at my old school.....it just happens that the teachers didn't have much power there. :\
Rocky pretty much covered it. I was never aloowed to bring toys/games/cards to school when I was in elementary.
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:49 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Rocky pretty much covered it. I was never aloowed to bring toys/games/cards to school when I was in elementary.

My school also came close to banning beyblades as well because of people playing matches for "keepsies" as we used to call it. They started to die down soon after that and started to be played with less and less until marbles became popular again lol.
Haha, yeah we had Crazy Bones after Beyblades (they're basically odd shaped marbles). I mean, I think Beyblades we're still played with in my last year but they were pretty much at the end of their run.......Crazy Bones were much more popular. ^^; We also had the whole 'keepsies' fiasco. Plus people stole them and fought over them and hurt each other with them and such. But that's the same for most crazes really......apart from maybe hurting each other. Kinda hard to attack someone with a Pokémon card. XD
(Mar. 13, 2009  5:46 PM)BladerQ Wrote: My school also came close to banning beyblades as well because of people playing matches for "keepsies" as we used to call it. They started to die down soon after that and started to be played with less and less until marbles became popular again lol.

Marbles because popular at my school too. It was pretty sad, they just got stolen a lot etc.

Those were added to the ban list after someone smashed a massive one. People brought huge ones in to "beat" the other person lawl. Beys were added a while before when people started attaching sharpener blades to them with glue and stuff.

Anyways, I'm sure someone will say "mars" or something unrealistic and this'll turn into another "beyblade injuries/coolest beytricks" thread but probably the ice stadium I made.

EDIT:
Quote:Haha, yeah we had Crazy Bones after Beyblades (they're basically odd shaped marbles). I mean, I think Beyblades we're still played with in my last year but they were pretty much at the end of their run.......Crazy Bones were much more popular. ^^

We had crazy bones too. everyone wanted "sharky". I got one in yellow from my friend lol.
god damn kids are dumb as hell