chatroom for WBO members (no this is not a request for one)

Hey all of you who want a WBO chatroom me and Beybladeforever made. It is much better than the last one all if you spammed but this is upgraded you can and will be banned from the chat room if you spam it.

http://wbochat.yolasite.com/

I know what you think it isn't much right now but it is not complete but it will be soon. Please do not spam this site, it will end with you banned from the chatroom. Please leave suggestions in the suggestions box on the site.
The chat room is cool. Thanks broStupid
The only bad part is that phil916 (a banned member) keeps trolling us. He is so annoying but if you just ignore him it will be fine.
Nice I came there but it still need improvements
We are making some improvements to the sight by adding multiple chat topics.
(Aug. 20, 2012  3:57 AM)Sonny Moore Wrote: The only bad part is that phil916 (a banned member) keeps trolling us. He is so annoying but if you just ignore him it will be fine.
Why he get banned?

(Aug. 20, 2012  4:45 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  3:57 AM)Sonny Moore Wrote: The only bad part is that phil916 (a banned member) keeps trolling us. He is so annoying but if you just ignore him it will be fine.
Why he get banned?

Im pretty sure for spamming as you just did you should have PMd me or someone about that.
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:51 PM)Sonny Moore Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:45 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
Why he get banned?

Im pretty sure for spamming as you just did you should have PMd me or someone about that.
I htought it would be appropriate for the thread, to answer others. Sorry

Chatrooms in the past were not approved.
I dont think this one will either.
No, that's not what I men't. I mean, people used to make chatrooms, but they weren't really approved.
IIRC their threads were closed, anyways. Why not just put a link in you signature? I don't think it really needs a thread other than to advertise...
Its the unofficial chat box of the unofficial sanctioning body of beyblade
Change the title of this thread to "Chatroom for WBO members" not "WBO Chatroom" because this chat is neither affiliated or endorsed by the WBO.
Im not going to mention names but for the last time if all you are going to do is spam and criticize the site stay off.
(Aug. 20, 2012  8:34 PM)Sonny Moore Wrote: Im not going to mention names but for the last time if all you are going to do is spam and criticize the site stay off.

Take the WBO banner down.
(Aug. 20, 2012  8:41 PM)Sonny Moore Wrote: There isn't a WBO banner on the site

On the top, yes there is Serious Need I screenshot it for you?
I think this site should get a chatroom it would make it a bit better.
Chatrooms were suggested in the past, but the requests were never approved.
You don't get it. You can have a chat room to chat with members (that site). But you can't advertise it as the "WBO's Chatroom" since they did not endorse it or are affiliated with it. Therefore, you must take down the WBO banner from the site.
I didn't say it was the WBO's chat room it is a chat room for WBO members
(Aug. 20, 2012  8:58 PM)Sonny Moore Wrote: I didn't say it was the WBO's chat room it is a chat room for WBO members

Then take down the banner already, what do you not understand?