call of duty black ops 2 discussion

Call of Duty probably has to be the biggest, most talked up game in the history of mankind. All of the good games from COD were WAW and MW1 and maybe MW2. The story is, no offense, carp. Like seriously. They release a game every year, the same game. It's a giant money scam becasuse they know people will get it.
Heh, I'm not getting this game.
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:57 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: snip
I hope you know Black Ops II is almost nothing like any other previous Call of Duty game. And all CoD game campaigns suck tbh, people get the game for the multiplayer. And even if it is the same game every year, people still buy it, people still enjoy it, etc.

All of those games you listed aren't as good as they used to be, because as the game ages, it becomes defenseless, leaving hackers and glitchers and stuff. It's only a matter of time before Black Ops I becomes like that, leaving MW3 and Black Ops II as the hack-free haven.

Countless other game series do that, it's not just Call of Duty, by the way. EA Sports games and other various s ports games are almost literally the same game with new rosters every year, with very few significant changes.

And with all that being said, I do enjoy Black Ops II, and it is most definitely my favorite CoD to date, it seems to be relatively balanced so far, but only time will tell if it's going to have a dominating weapon like a FAMAS or ACR (if anything, it'll probably be the XM8/M8A1 XD) shows up. Glad Treyarch pretty much nerfed the MP7 where it has a ton of recoil, but it's still a great weapon if you can tame it.
(Nov. 14, 2012  5:11 PM)Mino Wrote:
Glad Treyarch pretty much nerfed the MP7 where it has a ton of recoil, but it's still a great weapon if you can tame it.

I know. When I saw the MP7 in a multiplayer, I instantly thought about MW3's MP7.... To my delight, it does have a ton of recoil while being a good gun, but balanced this time around.

I should have preordered it!!! its sold out near me!
(Nov. 14, 2012  5:11 PM)Mino Wrote:
I hope you know Black Ops II is almost nothing like any other previous Call of Duty game. And all CoD game campaigns suck tbh, people get the game for the multiplayer. And even if it is the same game every year, people still buy it, people still enjoy it, etc.

All of those games you listed aren't as good as they used to be, because as the game ages, it becomes defenseless, leaving hackers and glitchers and stuff. It's only a matter of time before Black Ops I becomes like that, leaving MW3 and Black Ops II as the hack-free haven.

Countless other game series do that, it's not just Call of Duty, by the way. EA Sports games and other various s ports games are almost literally the same game with new rosters every year, with very few significant changes.

And with all that being said, I do enjoy Black Ops II, and it is most definitely my favorite CoD to date, it seems to be relatively balanced so far, but only time will tell if it's going to have a dominating weapon like a FAMAS or ACR (if anything, it'll probably be the XM8/M8A1 XD) shows up. Glad Treyarch pretty much nerfed the MP7 where it has a ton of recoil, but it's still a great weapon if you can tame it.
Notice how I never said it was a bad game... But yeah, people only get it for the multiplayer. MW3 does have hackers, and they're quite common. And I don't play sports games, other than that, yeah the multiplayer's still prolly great, but I like a good story.
Which it lacks XD