buying beys in nc

i will buy beyblades if u have tekra tommy beys and u live in nc i will buy them
i am not spamming i click post thread and it dups it
(Oct. 28, 2021  5:08 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i am not spamming i click post thread and it dups it

Click once.
They need to make it so exact identical threads can’t be created so that this issue doesn’t occur.
Already has two buying threads.
(Oct. 28, 2021  5:07 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i will buy beyblades if u have tekra tommy beys and u live in nc i will buy them

Even if you had only pressed it once (We know you didn't though, because this doesn't just happen randomly), this is still a repeat of a thread you made multiple of just the other day.
If you're really looking to buy Beyblades locally in NC, you're gonna need to be a little more specific as to where you're looking to meet at. My suggestion? Check sites like OfferUp and Craigslist and see if anyone has any listed in the area, or ask around at the next tournament you go to.
It's pretty vague of what you're in the market for. Try to be more specific of what you want besides brand. (ex. Sparking Beys, GT Beys). I could also suggest looking online in places like BeysandBricks or Amazon.
i press it over and over cus i think it will make the page load faster sorry my bad
(Oct. 28, 2021  6:00 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i press it over and over cus i think it will make the page load faster sorry my bad

I reported the threads

please report these
(Oct. 28, 2021  6:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  6:00 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i press it over and over cus i think it will make the page load faster sorry my bad

I reported the threads

please report these

You really don't need to announce it. You also didn't need to announce it in the other duplicate thread. At this point, you're just spamming, too.
(Oct. 28, 2021  6:36 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  6:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I reported the threads

please report these

You really don't need to announce it. You also didn't need to announce it in the other duplicate thread. At this point, you're just spamming, too.

its announced so the other person knows please saty out of this