bleach

I started watching this once but couldn't really get into it. I wanted to like it as I keep being told its good, but I just couldn't.
I'm not much into manga and I know ppl will hate me for saying this. The manga explains alot more then the Anime and that is true. Anyways I like bleach and I try to watch it every friday, but I miss it. If someone could burn me a copy of the whole series then I would watch it for sure.
Fleetscut Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:Considering that this arc occurs over the course of like, one day, I doubt they've been trained to become incredibly strong within that timespan.

Urahara turned Ichigo into a Shinigami in three days, and Ichigo learned his bankai using a method developed by Urahara in three days. Knowing Urahara, it's quite possible, and I would actually laugh if that would happen.

thing is ichigo already had shinigami powers because his dad was once one of the most powerful captains in all of seireitei. for someone who didnt initially have them i bet it'd take longer.

and its also because of ichigos rapid development that he succeeded in the bankai training. Urahara himself had been a shinigami for years before he developed the method and almost got himself killed

Urahara claimed that the whole process of turning someone Shinigami by using that deep hole (Forgot the name...) as well as the training dummy process were to work universally on anyone. The catch was, few could survive it. Ichigo being the son of a former Shinigami captain did have much of an impact on his survival rate, but at the same time, others should, theoretically, be able to achieve such things in three days.

ah i forgot about that. though i think tatsuki is going to end up like chad and orihime. getting a unique ability because she hangs around ichigo alot. as for the other two i dont see them becoming part of the fighting group. maybe they'll get involved but i doubt it as fighters

I was just saying. More or less, I was laughing at the idea of them making it in and coming up with the more than likely possible theory (this is a shounen, guys) should it happen.

Toto/rooneyt: There might be some weird way time works in Hueco Mundo (Which I found out means "Hole in the World" or something like that in Spanish class yesterday) to where it's either more accelerated than the human world (e.g it being one day in the human world makes it about a month in Hueco Mundo) or the other way around. Or maybe it's just normal in both places and they really have just been there a day or two.

Litrid: Honestly, I have no problem with either anime or manga. It's nice to watch some of the battles move in anime, though *Looking forward to the unpcoming Ichigo-Grimmjow re-rematch, but that might take like, ten episodes to get to*
The last thing we need now is additions to the party, so that they can work on further developing those characters that got left out earlier.
its a shonen series. the cast is supposed to be large. and they've been hinting at tatsuki having spiritual powers for a long time now. if they keep putting off revealing her abilities then i doubt they'll ever do it
But still, other shonen can survive without *that* many characters. Hmm, they either have a lot, but these are minor characters, but in this case they seem to want to develop it halfway, but stop it there. So you expect further development from the rest of the characters, but it just doesn't happen because there's too many of them.
i think they introduce characters then develop them based on the popularity polls they do every once in awhile. the ones that arent too popular they probably fade into the background as a minor character
thyeve been there for a month because zaraki said that i would take 3 months for soul scioty to make captin lvl soul reapers able to pass throough but then he said urahara could do it in a month
no he said that urahara was ordered to figure out a way to make it possible for a captain to go to hueco mundo back when they thought that the final fight was supposed to happen in the winter. at this point he's managed to finish it and thats why kenpachi, byakuya and the others showed up. they've only been in hueco mundo for a few days
Composer of Requiems Wrote:The last thing we need now is additions to the party, so that they can work on further developing those characters that got left out earlier.

Seriously. Where the hell did the romance subplot with Rangiku and Gin go? I seriously pay attention to small stuff like that. Oh well.

I can see the manga characters being chosen by popularity polls. I doubt that's how Tite Kubo does it, but it does seem that characters that people like take more screen time. But then one could come back with the defense that neither Mayuri or Unohana are that high on the list, thus slapping down that theory.
I just started 3 days ago, trying to catch up with my friends.

EPISODE 30!
Elmo Wrote:I just started 3 days ago, trying to catch up with my friends.

EPISODE 30!

You have a looooooong way to go. I'd suggest skipping the Bount arc. It has almost zero story value and will save you a lot of time. That, or just read manga scanlations.
Katashi Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:The last thing we need now is additions to the party, so that they can work on further developing those characters that got left out earlier.

Seriously. Where the hell did the romance subplot with Rangiku and Gin go? I seriously pay attention to small stuff like that. Oh well.

I can see the manga characters being chosen by popularity polls. I doubt that's how Tite Kubo does it, but it does seem that characters that people like take more screen time. But then one could come back with the defense that neither Mayuri or Unohana are that high on the list, thus slapping down that theory.

Considering Mayuri to be my favourite Bleach character, I'm damn glad for this update. From the moment I saw kenpachi return I figured Mayuri was going to return for more scientist-on-scientist action.
i like his new design. he looks way better then his old appearance
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

Considering Mayuri to be my favourite Bleach character, I'm damn glad for this update. From the moment I saw kenpachi return I figured Mayuri was going to return for more scientist-on-scientist action.

Really, I've always hated him. Ishida beating the carp out of him Quincy-style was personally one of my favorite scenes from the Soul Society arc.
Oh yeah. Final Form was carp AWESOME. Aside from that, watching Mayuri fight is always amusing, despite how little I actually like Mayuri as a character.
Ichida Wrote:Oh yeah. Final Form was carp AWESOME. Aside from that, watching Mayuri fight is always amusing, despite how little I actually like Mayuri as a character.

hah thats nothing compared to his new weapon "Seele Schneider". it puts everything previous to shame
Is it necessary to watch the Bount Arc? Is it any good (in terms of enjoyability)?
MJ Wrote:Is it necessary to watch the Bount Arc? Is it any good (in terms of enjoyability)?

no its not necessary. its actually a filler arc though it isnt anywhere near half as bad as the naruto ones. the filler arc isnt referenced at all in the main arc, except they kept the puppets, Ririn, Nova, and Cloud, as minor secondary characters
I love this show. It's in the top three of my favorite anime. I'm kinda pissed that the dub was put on hiatus for three months to air Death Note. Couldn't they have put Blood+ on hiatus? ;-;
Gah, yet another damned Granz scene. Just kill him already! It's carp three-on-one! I mean, we all saw what Byakuya did to a single Espada, and three guys can't even take down ONE. Maybe I'm just getting too built up, though. Next chapter could (And hopefully) be Granz's last.
i just finished watch 133 i almost died laffing
Kenpaki is my Favorite Bleach Character, He is so cool because he can get cut and won't even fall down.
Is it terrible that the only reason I'm still in the BLEACH fandom is for the musicals and the second movie that's coming out this month?

The anime bores the hell out of me (though I do like the Shinigami Cup Golden), and the manga was okay until Kubo decided to introduce fifty million new arrancar characters and it turned into Dragonbleach Z. =__=; Though I might go back to the manga if they finally get the hell out of Hueco Mundo. Srsly, I wish that they do the final battle stuff either in Karakura or back in Soul Society. And with a significant lack of godmodding arrancar. I friggen hate their characters.

The musicals were all Soul Society arc, so they actually had a good plot (*snerk*) and it's a refreshing take on the story. Singing and dancing shinigami? Where can you go wrong? XD And the movie is about my favourite character, so obviously I'm interested. :3