bleach

Holy carp, anyone watch 166? Grimmjow's release was kickass and I loved the music that played with it. Had some cool fighting scenes as well.
King of Darkness Wrote:Holy carp, anyone watch 166? Grimmjow's release was kickass and I loved the music that played with it. Had some cool fighting scenes as well.

QFT. The shot of Ichigo looking at Grimmjow with half his mask gone was epic as well. MUST SEE NEXT EP~
Holy friggin carp. That was an amazing episode. Episode 166 literally had the best animation/battle out of any Bleach episode ever.
Watched it just now and thought it was kickass lmfao

Grimmjow's release reminded me of a zebra for some reason.
bugturtles Wrote:Watched it just now and thought it was kickass lmfao

Grimmjow's release reminded me of a zebra for some reason.

His zanpaktou, Pantera, is "panther" in Spanish. Not really what I expected for him, but going from a kickback rogue to a freaking gijinka panther made for quite an epic fight.
I should really start to watch Bleach again because of all these fights but I have been more interested in the Manga at the moment and the manga has become bloody good because we get to find out more about Urahara, so cool.
So the anime literally stops and just goes to the filler arc with no explanation whatsoever. It's not even anime canon.
Mr. Toto Wrote:So the anime literally stops and just goes to the filler arc with no explanation whatsoever. It's not even anime canon.

Well they needed to do something because they were catching up with the manga and the anime can't go infront of the manga, that would be........well, stupid.
The newest manga is the coolest.Ichigo turns to Getsuga himself!!!! Aizen turns into a hollow,and he was sealed away for 20,000 years.(he was immortal)
you didn't have to revive a topic where the post above yours was two years ago
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:22 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: you didn't have to revive a topic where the post above yours was two years ago

He didnt revive it. The last 6 pages disappeared.
what! warning, off topic approaching. WBO malfunctioning, everybody evacuate before site blows upXD
WHAT!?!?!ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!?!?!YOU BETTER NOT BE!?!?!(I DID NOT RETREIVE THAT!)
the WBO blew up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GaspAngry
Let's not fall into savage ramblings, people, that is hardly how non-noobs act.

It's simply a bug. It's not like anything really relevant was said in those pages, actually.

On an "on-topic" comment, the fourth Bleach movie came out in Japan yesterday. We might get it in like five years, or something...
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:05 PM)Dude Wrote: the fourth Bleach movie came out in Japan yesterday. We might get it in like five years, or something...

don't they usually get released in Blu-Ray at most a year later (subbed)?
and its still a popular anime so it shouldn't take too long to get subbed after its release onto Blu-Ray Smile

and we can always hope that it'll be like Beyblade Sol Blaze movie, it hasn't even been a full year and its coming out onto Blu-Ray very soon (February 2011).
But sometimes it takes long for it to release.
Okay, so, saddly, I've read a few reviews of insane hardcore Bleach fans who actually went to Japan for the sole purpose of watching the movie (I assume and hope for them that they didn't actually just do that) and friendly Japanese folks who speak a decent english and are willing to let us westerners know about the movie and it's apparently not that good. They didn't say it was horrible or like a betrayal of the series, or something, but they said it's not great and one of them even said it was worse than Memories of Nobody (Which I hate)

Of course, I'll wait until I can see it for myself and decide if I like it or not, but it would be disappointing, considering the trailers were so awesome...

Oh and the manga is kinda getting weird on us...
And once again Kubo pulls a plot device out of his back side. Dude, I'm curious, why do you hate Memories of Nobody?
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:21 AM)Thresher Wrote: Dude, I'm curious, why do you hate Memories of Nobody?

Because it makes no sense and it's cliché, of course.

This girl, Senna, which is basically your average tsundere, like Haruhi Suzumiya except much less interesting, suddenly appears and she's basically like the amalgam of...lost memories, or something? And those lost memories take the form of white ghosts with spiky red heads? Why does she have soul reaper powers? The zanpakuto is the reflexion of the soul, but she doesn't have a soul, she's just some...weird thing. It was just strange, hard to follow and forced. Furthermore, who cares about Senna? I wtach a Bleach movie to see the characters of the show do something interesting. Don't bring a character we don't know into the picture, c'mon. Next. the vilains were so lame, I still can't believe it. They're basically just goons. They giggle and laugh when fighting and they're gleeful about everything but they panick as soon as they start losing a fight. The second and fourth movies also have that problem. The vilains are not interesting. They are in the third one, though, simply because they're not actually vilains, but c'mon, when you name your clan "The Dark Ones" you're kinda lacking subtlety. The guys from Hell come off as wasted potential. I know they're murderers in real life, but they're in Hell. Wouldn't it have been much more interesting if they had been tortured, desperate people willing to do anything to leave Hell? You're telling me that being in Hell didn't traumatize or change them at all?

But I'm kinda going off-tracks. Memories of Nobody sucks.
http://emulationunderground.net/smf/inde...pic=2259.0

read the first post for those who are fans Smile

Confirmed.
I'd love to know where Kubo plans to go over the next ten years,but first I'd like to know what he's been doing with these last ten volumes. What was really the point of taking Ichigo's power if he was literally going to give them back in the next story arc?
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:18 AM)Thresher Wrote: What was really the point of taking Ichigo's power if he was literally going to give them back in the next story arc?

Filler eps/chapters to introduce the new characters; otherwise he'll have them walking in one chapter saying, "dodododo. oh! hai! i didn't see you there, my name is <name> and i will be in the next bleach arc as an antag or protag.."

i can't wait to see Aizen again (obviously in the next 10 years they'll bring him back) Grin
Gah. ;-; I'm so far behind it's not funny. Ep. 105, anyone? Lol, getting my but in gear enough to Watch it.is less then a sixth sence for me. This is the first time since Friday that I'm online not watching it. I'm gonna watch more after I post this, too.