beyblasters (now global)

I'm sorry but our team will not be able to participate in the Beyblade tour at Trafford Center, since two of the members (me and Gizmo98) have a school trip that day, so sorryCrying.
Who organises that tour ? Teams are basically not recognised by any of the official companies, so is it fan-run ?
I believe it's Hasbro that actually organised it, although i'm not completely sure, they have one every so often, I've already been to the previous one.
you can visit: http://www.traffordcentre.co.uk/whatson/beyblades
But they haven't released any other information other than where and where it happens
Yes the last one was a qaulifier to the world championships, i might still go if Nandster can come, can someone contact him and tell him to check wbo every now and then, If Nandster is going i might go, i wouldn't want to go on my own though

Hopefully a new team member soon, it's ho's girlfriend WinkWinkWinkWinkWink, hopefully she will reply to my pm, ho could you contact her and ask her to check her wbo account, giri you might as well edit the team sheet now, i doubt she will say she doesn't want to join the team

It's not really run by the trafford centre, i think it's supposed to be a sort of promotional event by hasbro, the majority of people going to the trafford centre don't know that this is going on, they let you borrow beys if you don't have your own, hardly anyone does bring their own, hasbro just try and get kids sucked into the game whilst the parents watch their kids begging them to buy beyblades
Yo guys! Great news apple! I'm going to patterdale this Tuesday with 9e because I'm in the young musician semifinal and then I have the classical guitar day with Craig Ogden... But anyways, I can go to the tour on the 13th and my mum says she might be able to drop and pick... So me, you and nandster could hopefully go...!
That's great news tell me closer to the date if it's possible and how are we going to contavt Nandster, he never comes on WBO
Hey guys, me and apple went to the trafford centre at the last minute, it was really informal, and the guy was laughing when he saw apple's launcher grip with an angle compass... They didn't know anything... But on the bright side, my sonokong diablo nemesis arrived 2day! Smug
Hey did you guy win the trafford centre match ? Just curious. I am not SPAMing by the way.
So anyway did you win ????
Well yes, I don't think anyone beat me apart from gizmo a few times it wasn't very good though, in future could you pm things like that???
So Daniel, do you want to be on the team or are you just spamming our thread
by the way our team is going to the Entertainer at Manchester Arndale on the 24th March to participate in a tournement, This is the Info:
The Entertainer stores - 24th March 2012. 10am start, approximate finish 12 midday.
Compete against the best to win tickets to Nickelodeon Land at Blackpool Pleasure Beach,
and Beyblade goodies!

At Amersham, Beaconsfield, Uxbridge, Milton Keynes, Camberley, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Keynsham, Midsomer Norton, Cardiff, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Staines, Wrexham, Yeovil, Reading, Telford, Ellesmere Port, Crawley, Nottingham, Solihull, Lakeside, Worcester, Romford, Guildford, Coventry,
Kingston, Wimbledon, Bristol Yate, Birmingham Bullring, Wandsworth, Harlow, Watford, Cheltenham, Taunton, Denton, Ipswich, Bristol Cabot Cirus, Derby, White City, Brighton, Maidstone,
Sheffield Meadowhall, Liverpool, Chelmsford, Hull, Bury, Warrington, Hereford, Stockport,
Manchester Arndale, Dudley Merry Hill, Horsham, Wakefield, Chester, Cwmbran, Haslemere,
Newport IOW, Bluewater, Welwyn Garden City, Westfield Stratford, Gateshead Metro Centre, Winchester, Leicester, and Bromley.
And this is the link: http://www.nick.co.uk/shows/beyblade/tournaments.aspx
12 BEYBLADE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!
Attention Beyblade Fans! On March 25, 2012 the city of Toronto, Canada will be hosting the BEYBLADE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. Please Note: This is a CLOSED EVENT.

2012 BEYBLADE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
The countdown has officially begun! Get all the latest news on the World Championship contestants, game play, entertainment and much more!Kids from 25 countries around the world will travel to Toronto and battle each other in an unprecedented event that will end with only one winning the coveted title of WORLD'S BEST BLADER!

The BEYBLADE World Championships is open to competitors and family members. Although this is NOT a public event, BEYBLADE fans around the world can still catch the action as it happens! Check out http://beyblade.ytv.com/beybladeworldchampionships for a not-to-be-missed LIVE WEBCAST of the semi-finals and FINAL BATTLE, as well as live updates throughout the day!

to find more info:
http://www.beyblade.com/?redir=1
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:55 PM)5p1r1t Dude Wrote: by the way our team is going to the Entertainer at Manchester Arndale on the 24th March to participate in a tournement, This is the Info:
The Entertainer stores - 24th March 2012. 10am start, approximate finish 12 midday.
Compete against the best to win tickets to Nickelodeon Land at Blackpool Pleasure Beach,
and Beyblade goodies!

At Amersham, Beaconsfield, Uxbridge, Milton Keynes, Camberley, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Keynsham, Midsomer Norton, Cardiff, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Staines, Wrexham, Yeovil, Reading, Telford, Ellesmere Port, Crawley, Nottingham, Solihull, Lakeside, Worcester, Romford, Guildford, Coventry,
Kingston, Wimbledon, Bristol Yate, Birmingham Bullring, Wandsworth, Harlow, Watford, Cheltenham, Taunton, Denton, Ipswich, Bristol Cabot Cirus, Derby, White City, Brighton, Maidstone,
Sheffield Meadowhall, Liverpool, Chelmsford, Hull, Bury, Warrington, Hereford, Stockport,
Manchester Arndale, Dudley Merry Hill, Horsham, Wakefield, Chester, Cwmbran, Haslemere,
Newport IOW, Bluewater, Welwyn Garden City, Westfield Stratford, Gateshead Metro Centre, Winchester, Leicester, and Bromley.
And this is the link: http://www.nick.co.uk/shows/beyblade/tournaments.aspx

Went to my local entertainer in sheffield today, it's not a tourney at all, only three ppl turns up. no prize no nickelodeon ticket. Everyone fill in a form and enter a random draw for the ticket. Is that the same in Manchester?

Btw, there is another live event at 10 april at trafford center rite? thinking will go there, maybe can battle you guys.
Well we had six people but we had quite a bit of fun, ours was a tournament, we might not be coming tothe beyblade tour but if you were going we might reconsider
Yeah, we even got a guy to join WBO! He still needs to learn a lot though, he says xf has bad stamina and he would balance that out by using flame which has "well good stamina" his username is akib little i think so if he makes a clueless post then help him out and give him some advice, but on the other hand, i "won" the entertainer tourney....
Ok guys we are now 'allianced' with team Mega Bladers, they will represent us and we will represent them, here's there team
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Meg...#pid923443

Well i'm sorry that only three people turned up, but wouldn't that mean you won most of the battles?
I think what happens now is that you (if you won that is) will now, like you said, enter in a random draw along with Funny Bunny (he won the tourney in Arndale) and all the other winners of the tournament on the 24th March. One (or possibly more) of you will win the Tickets.
Ok guys i'd really like us to host a tournament for beydays so if any of you have enough cash to spend on a bb10 stadium we could actually host a tourney
Well 5p1r1t dude is loaded, so if he could get one, that would be awesome! Where would we host though, and we probs don't have enough people, me, you and your sis, nandster and his sis, 5p1r1t dude and his nephew.... That's only 7....
There's krishnan as well, plus beydays is a week after my bday so maybe i could get one, we'll see though
Hey guys, I probably shouldnt be advertising this here, but I've started a mariokart tourney, it's in the video games forum, and I know a few of you would happily join, I've played online against apple and nandster loads.... So join please!!
U could have pm d us but it is ok, anyone decided to buy a bb 10
if team hell fire and team beyblasters formed a alliance we could be virtualy unstopable
If you want me and my friends would like to join you:-

1. me(THE DRAGOON)
2. Shanmukha
3. Anuraag1999
4. Nirmal007
5. MRR
6. Sairam Daibburu
7. Harsha

Thanks