beyblade stories

Be nice, guys. You wouldn't like if someone spoke to you like that. He might be a little kid for all we know.

If you don't like what he is doing, ignore it. Don't write meaningless rude posts. It is nice that you're trying to help him and all, but if he wont take it, don't worry about it.

EDIT:
Quote:im not a kid i just write on my phone and i try to take their advice but its like im still doing stuff wrong

A PM he sent me. Do whatever you want guys, looks like he just doesn't care.
Just write about what you want me to do.Like what to put when the characters are talking.What to put when the characters are doing something.What other grammar problems are in the story because im not understanding.
its ok to say something good about my stories to.Just saying
thanks guys im trying my best
this stories about to get better *suspicous laugh*
(Sep. 15, 2012  6:33 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: this stories about to get better *suspicous laugh*

or worse *cherry bomb* *suspicious laugh*
chapter 8
Script format? Interesting. Geting better but in the third line i believe, there were exclamation points after the quotations. Also, spend more time on the battles. The battles are very important in a beyblade story so focus on them a lot.
having trouble putting all the stories on one page
if you read my story it will reveal something about this story *hint hint jason is in my story*
hey leone its ok you dont have to put it on on post
i dont wanna continue on this because to many negative comments
(Sep. 15, 2012  4:41 PM)kyoya321 Wrote: i dont wanna continue on this because to many negative comments
Well that's no reason to stop.They're trying to give you advice on how to be a better writer
then ill continue it on my thread
people arent even reading this.when they do its negative
[
just take there advice the negative comments are the ones that teach you stuff most the time
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:27 PM)kyoya321 Wrote: i fixed all gramar problems.if you see any more gramar problems juss quote it and point it out please
Well to start out it should be like this
I fixed all the grammar problems. If you see any more grammar problems just quote it and point it out please.

I think it has a chance. My first story was bad and then I fixed it.
Ok did you not read this thread? I already said that and try to give constructive critisism.
Yes. Keep it up and alwill be well Smile
wow this a hot thread to buy i want to close this resume it on my new thread [beyblade story]