14.29%
sparking
33.33%
hasbro
9.52%
other
4.76%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Sparking launcher is the most powerful, but one of the less durable, so the string launcher from Master diabolos and Cho-z achilles is the better launcher. But I think long sparking launchers from B-174 will be most durable and powerful
Any launcher that makes you feel comfortable holding it to pull off a good launch
As Jdog said, the launcher best fit for one isn’t always the strongest. I think the Sword Launcher has proven this. For someone they may prefer a sparking launcher, but I go with a slingshock launcher since it’s the most comfortable for me.
As far as raw launching power is concerned, I think it's been all but confirmed that Sparking Launchers give you the most power. However, this comes at the cost of durability, which has been commonly noted as an issue with said launchers.

Personally, I'd say that the overall "best" launcher would be the Long LR launchers from Cho-Z Achilles and Master Diabolos. They're slightly less powerful than Sparking launchers, but still have a very respectable amount of power, they're easy to obtain (They come with two major releases), they're more durable than Sparking launchers, and finally, you only need one launcher for both spin directions.

My Achilles launcher is still kicking, but when it eventually dies, I've still got the Master Diabolos launcher as a back-up. Not to mention the Sparking launcher I got from Variant Lucifer, and the Long Sparking L/Long Sparking R launchers that I'll be getting when I get the Limit Break set, which I'll probably save for tournament use only.
(Nov. 13, 2020  11:12 PM)BladerGem Wrote: As far as raw launching power is concerned, I think it's been all but confirmed that Sparking Launchers give you the most power. However, this comes at the cost of durability, which has been commonly noted as an issue with said launchers.

Personally, I'd say that the overall "best" launcher would be the Long LR launchers from Cho-Z Achilles and Master Diabolos. They're slightly less powerful than Sparking launchers, but still have a very respectable amount of power, they're easy to obtain (They come with two major releases), they're more durable than Sparking launchers, and finally, you only need one launcher for both spin directions.

My Achilles launcher is still kicking, but when it eventually dies, I've still got the Master Diabolos launcher as a back-up. Not to mention the Sparking launcher I got from Variant Lucifer, and the Long Sparking L/Long Sparking R launchers that I'll be getting when I get the Limit Break set, which I'll probably save for tournament use only.

I’m pretty sure the sword launcher gives the most power till this day.
the ripcord launchers are the best at durability, I prefer those
the sparking launcher are the less durable and break really easy, not recommended
the string launchers from tt are quite good in both durability and power, they are the most recommended
the hasbro launchers are the strongest in average and have a better durability than the sparking, but they cannot fit some beys like Union achilles
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the ripcord launchers are the best at durability, I prefer those
the sparking launcher are the less durable and break really easy, not recommended
the string launchers from tt are quite good in both durability and power, they are the most recommended
the hasbro launchers are the strongest in average and have a better durability than the sparking, but they cannot fit some beys like Union achilles

Switchstrike and hypersphere fit on Union
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the ripcord launchers are the best at durability, I prefer those

Switchstrike and hypersphere fit on Union

only switchstrike
i have all hasbro non string launchers and only switchstrike fits, of them all, he is the strongest hasbro, but also the easiest to break or wear
who would say sparking is better they breack to muchyou can burn more than 100 in a year

oh and so much more than 100 to

(Nov. 13, 2020  10:59 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Sparking launcher is the most powerful, but one of the less durable, so the string launcher from Master diabolos and Cho-z achilles is the better launcher. But I think long sparking launchers from B-174 will be most durable and powerful

probably not a longer stringz will not change a thing because of the gimmick of the launchers they break easily

(Nov. 14, 2020  5:15 AM)Thunder___storm Wrote: who would say sparking is better they breack to muchyou can burn more than 100 in a year

(Nov. 13, 2020  10:59 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Sparking launcher is the most powerful, but one of the less durable, so the string launcher from Master diabolos and Cho-z achilles is the better launcher. But I think long sparking launchers from B-174 will be most durable and powerful

probably not a longer stringz will not change a thing because of the gimmick of the launchers they break easily

by the way everyone for the reply to Ali Baba i was talking about the sparking launchers i readed it it did not make much sense

though of y arguements it is completely your choice for wich isbetter you may thinks sparkings power is forgiven and im okay im just taking out my opinion and the most likely things

it is a current battle between string and sparking they are currently even

everyone im makeing this latest so people can come in and vote

nhgayhdagudyawgdtau
(Nov. 14, 2020  5:15 AM)Thunder___storm Wrote: who would say sparking is better they breack to muchyou can burn more than 100 in a year

by the way everyone for the reply to Ali Baba i was talking about the sparking launchers i readed it it did not make much sense

though of y arguements it is completely your choice for wich isbetter you may thinks sparkings power is forgiven and im okay im just taking out my opinion and the most likely things

it is a current battle between string and sparking they are currently even

everyone im makeing this latest so people can come in and vote

nhgayhdagudyawgdtau

im gonna clear up some confusion at least in my case sparking launchers dont break more than any other launcher they just jam which can be fixed easily and free the only other problem is the casing of the string can come of but thats a problem with every other launcher with a black ripcord