best beyblade series? Burst no storyline?

For me tho I love beyblade burst and Valt has gotten stronger threw out the series compared to what he was in know for sure he will beat Xhaka in the tournament they are in now but it will be a tough battle for him though all so i hope hiro morita makes 4 to 5 or more seasons of beyblade burst I just love that anime
(Feb. 01, 2017  1:28 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I'm not sure why but I don't find beyblades burst to be as intense or interesting as the other beyblades series'. It doesn't feel like it has a storyline. Everything just randomly happens. No real villain or plot etc. If I had to make a ranking order of the best in my opinion it would be 

1) beyblade grevolution
2) metal fight beyblade 4d 
3) beyblade bakueten shoot 
4) beyblade V force 
5) beyblade metal fight explosion 
6) Metal fight beyblade 
7) beyblade zero g 
8) beyblade burst 
9) beywheelz (that one person that doesn't fit into the crowd they chill with) 

What do u guys think? Which order is best to u? Does burst have a solid storyline?

I don't like it because they come apart honestly I like the metal series the best but burst they're not traveling there's no explosions there's nothing special like the legendary it's just a bunch of friends battling a bunch of friends the stadiums are not big it looks like it's for 5 years old like zero g I liked it because there was an actual villain I just wish they would make remakes of all the series and start over again but different stories
G revolution/Burst
Bakuten shoot S1
V force
Honestly didn't like the metal series at all, thought it was boring.

There is definitely a plot in Burst, It's just not some over the top ridiculous scenario like trying the end the world with spinning tops. I like
the more grounded storyline, I like that it's just regular tournaments. The characters use their skill and "technique". Valt loses alot, hes a grounded
main character. Honestly if it wasn't for nostalgia factor i would probably rate it higher than the plastic gen anime.
Alrighty then in terms of anime:
Best - G-Revolution 8.5/10 - Bakuten Shoot S1 8/10 - Explosion 7.5/10 - Metal Fight S1 7/10 - Burst 6/10 - Zero G 5.5/10 - V-Force 5/10 - 4D 5/10 - Worst

It was hard to pick between both 4D and V-Force, but V-Force at least had some good episodes, 4D didn't have any terrible episodes mind you but it was almost consistently mediocre for me, I find 4D the most overrated Beyblade anime.

G-Revolution was just a fun ride from beginning to end and has some character development, and I like the intense action of the series. 2000 was a close close second due to the humor in it, and the Kai storyline/Russian arc was really awesome.

Burst had a good approach and it has a few good episodes and fun battles and unique characters, well... some... could've been something better and more engaging, but instead it's painfully average to me and Valt's constantly goofiness breaking the tension gets to me a lot. I forgot to mention that this series essentially forcing us to watch the sequel series is a massive no no, because I shouldn't have to watch God just to get fulfillment that Valt may beat Lui someday. Maybe I'm still cheesed off at the way they made Valt end up losing.

MFB Explosion was action packed and just entertaining to watch, a good World Championships plot. MFB S1 was cheesy but still fun, and was a fresh start. Zero G was just MFB S1 but blander and the battles were ironically slower, at least the character design's were interesting, unlike 4D.

I didn't include Burst God here because it has yet to finish, though so far, it's no better or worse than Burst S1 for me TBH.
I found the Metal Saga overall to be pretty fun, far more enjoyable than V-Force, and about on par with Season 3's storyline. I do like Season 1 of Beyblade 2000s storyline the most. I loved how they were jumping across the world to compete in different tournaments and how each tournament arc focused largely on one of the Bladebreakers (Regional Tournament Takao - Takao, Asian Tournament Rei - Rei, American Tournament Max - Max, Russian Tournament - Kai).
(Jul. 21, 2017  3:39 AM)mechahate Wrote: G revolution/Burst
Bakuten shoot S1
V force
Honestly didn't like the metal series at all, thought it was boring.

There is definitely a plot in Burst, It's just not some over the top ridiculous scenario like trying the end the world with spinning tops. I like
the more grounded storyline, I like that it's just regular tournaments. The characters use their skill and "technique". Valt loses alot, hes a grounded
main character. Honestly if it wasn't for nostalgia factor i would probably rate it higher than the plastic gen anime.

Totally agree with that ranking Smile though i still do like the metal saga (minus 4D). Personally feel that a lot of people, including me, have rose-tinted glasses on when it comes to the plastic gen because of all the nostalgic memories attached to it. Rewatching it as an adult it really is super cheesy (that's what makes it great though) <3

The fact that Valt lost to Lui (albeit by fluke) was the right decision in my eyes. Sets the stage for God to showcase bladers from around the world while still maintaining Lui as a real rival and not making all the bladers in Japan seem like jobbers. Now that we know Free is ranked #1, we can say that Lui is probably #2-#4ish, giving Valt plenty of competition in the new series. If Valt beat Lui at the end of S1, then Lui represents far less of a threat and Valt's only real room for improvement is surpassing Free and maybe one other blader. The power scaling in Burst has been done really well imo (Rantaro excluded). #justiceforrantaro
i only watched mfb and burst so

4d
explosion
mfb
zero g
burst.

zero g ended too soon had potential ;(
Burst is alright,  through I'll admit at first I hated it. I got into beyblade way back when with the OG beyblade series and to me nothing tops the original series with Tyson, Kai and Max (I watched it all dubbed). I recently came to appreciate how Burst is grounded like the OG series

((If I could add one thing to burst is I would make the rivalries more intense.))
(Feb. 01, 2017  8:57 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Burst is stupid. About people who say it's realistic, seriously?! Reality is all around you, haha

Other than that it's got no solid plot. 

The only reason people say it’s “realistic” because you can see the beys layer sorta because the others they look like tops like normal tops that’s the only reason I like burst

(Feb. 02, 2017  8:18 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Maybe it's just me but I preferred the whole hero villain thing. Where there's always one main squeeze that everyone gotta beat. Anyways I also think Valts growth is kinda slow if I'm honest. I expected him to have mastered his awakening by the first like 25-30 episodes and fight on par with shu. Maybe it's just me but his growth seems slow.

In the og beyblades Tyson mastered dragoon in like 4 episodes, in mfb ginga already knew how to utilise Pegasus power. Valt seems like a rookie for many episodes now and nearly every one of his battles seems luck based, maybe they're tryna pull off the whole underdog thing but it's been a bit long now it's time for them to show us a cool side to valt like with shu and display skill and technique as such. Valt is like the beyblade counterpart of joey wheeler from yugioh. Mostly luck but outclassed in technique by another main character.

Well the reason is that in the first episode in the plastic gen Tyson says “I had this bey for sometime now” so this means he had more time with Dragoon to train him and Valt is a rookie and just began remember he barely got his bey when the first episode came out so he didn’t have time to train with it
Reasons for unrealistic: characters (I mean you would never find someone who would look Kurtz in real life)

Reasons for realistic: non telecnectic beyblade control, bit Beasts aren’t alive, etc (the list could go on and on for ages so i’m Stoping it here!)
(Feb. 02, 2017  2:23 PM)MaxxyWaxxy Wrote: BeyGa, you were 100% on the money when you said, beyblade burst is the series I've always wanted them to make. It's more mature in its themes while still being light-hearted and funny. Events that happen are more engaging to me because they are very grounded (Kensuke having to move and quit the beyclub, Daina cheating, Shu injuring his shoulder). As a kid I loved the beyblade anime because it was silly, fun and cool but as an adult I kind of want more from the shows I watch and burst is a great mix (while still having it's flaws obviously)
Simply watching Valt grow over the last 39 episodes (waiting for subbed) has been plot enough imo, let alone all the other interesting character arcs. Compared to Gingka who basically started out as one of the best bladers in the world, Valt is much more fallible which makes him more relatable and his battles more interesting because there's often a fair to good chance he'll lose.  Burst definitely has a story just not your typical save the world or evil villain plotline which i think is what most people expect/want from a beyblade series. You just have to approach the series with a different mindset and understand that it won't be what you're used to. That post was way longer than I intended haha Tongue_out

I agree with you, BeyGa and MaxxyWaxxy, because in my case Beyblade Burst was the first Beyblade series I watched completely. It was so entertaining, so emotional sometimes
and the interesting characters and their journy to the top: that's not only enterntainment, if you ask me. It's a very good work.
I'm only just watching Burst, and maybe I don't remember much of it since it's been so long, but I expect I'll like it more than G-Revolution if this keeps up. But for me, I suppose that's not too difficult.

I've only seen the plastic gen series otherwise. I wanted to like G-Revolution. but de-bit-beasting it really left a bad taste in my mouth. I loved the whole idea of them so much. To me, the story was meh. I kept in it for the characters that remained, even if they seemed not 100% themselves without their partners. I liked the HMS though. I'll leave my thoughts at that.

I thought I'd dislike Burst for similar reasons, but I just hit the episode where Shu hurts his shoulder, and now I freakin' love this show.  Maybe it'll change as I go through, but seeing as I am someone who has actually been restricted in doing something I love because of an injury, it really hit me in a good spot. It is the worst thing to feel pain doing something you love, and it is a battle I have fought for so many years.

Reading through somewhat-spoilery stuff in here, I'm relieved to see that Valt has a slower growth. I adore characters who have to push and fight and struggle.

I also like day-to-day stories. Not just in Burst, but in other series in general. (I really like the anime that do one-episode stories along those lines, that's some fluffy goodness.) People who want the same old same old (cliches or otherwise), watch the same old episodes. That's what I've done for myself with regards to G-Revolution, I would just watch the other originals. It's good that it really appeals to some people, so they can have fun and I go back to what I had fun with.

Because nothing is going to appeal to everybody. That's when things get weak and lackluster.
Fun Fact:
I don't know but those people who have not watched metal saga but directly skipped onto burst seem to relate OG with burst and it's pretty nicely justified! If you see as G- Revolution  ended with Kai and Tyson becoming friends in this series the same has been followed/continued , Shu representing Kai and Valt representing Tyson.. According to me,  That's why OG fans tend to like burst now! 
But for me it will definitely be
1. G - Revolution/Burst
2. Beyblade 2000
3.Burst God(It has pretty good storyline)
4. V-force
5. 4D( As many people have already said.. 4D had potential but ended too soon.)
Tbh did not enjoy any other season of the metal saga.
I personally like the burst story line, it’s not about saving the world from some mythical monster or something, the world isn’t threatened and it isn’t too extreme. It’s about bladers trying to reach the top and their journey, possibly one of the better options they could’ve taken. It’s not completely realistic but it’s veru close in the fact that we are all bladers aiming to be the best. Leading in from the no main villain thing, in the first series there is no villain, this is to emphasise Valts ideas of”there r no bad bladers” but as he travels globally and meets more bladers his theory could be proved wrong
Thinking on it, Burst so far (I'm about 30-something eps in) reminds me very much of the first series. They didn't really get actual evil people until the very end. Up to that point, the Bladebreakers were just running around the world and participating in tournaments. And you know, I really liked that part of the series.

And they do put a lot of love into their beys, to the point where those visualizations we get seem pretty realistic, like they're the kami of the beys. (It's an old Japanese belief that items can have a spirit. That's why swordsmiths had to do a whole ritual to prevent themselves from "tainting" the weapon's spirit with their own, so then the spirit could be influenced by the weapon's owner instead--and it was an extra measure against the weapon getting an evil spirit.)
BeyBlade Metal Series is Best.
But BeyBlade Burst Seems Realistic Sometimes.
For me the original beyblade and burst series are my favourites tbh (don't hate me) I didn't like mfb at all. Mfb didn't teach that its ok to lose andsome characters were annoying. Mfb battles were predictable at most times and it us not that interesting for me watching it. Pls don't roast me my opinion and I respect your opinion

I like the realistic aspect of burst bc it it like the original beyblade but with out crazy stuff happening

(Mar. 01, 2018  10:32 AM)Silversylveon Wrote: I personally like the burst story line, it’s not about saving the world from some mythical monster or something, the world isn’t threatened and it isn’t too extreme. It’s about bladers trying to reach the top and their journey, possibly one of the better options they could’ve taken. It’s not completely realistic but it’s veru close in the fact that we are all bladers aiming to be the best. Leading in from the no main villain thing, in the first series there is no villain, this is to emphasise Valts ideas of”there r no bad bladers” but as he travels globally and meets more bladers his theory could be proved wrong

I feel the same.