autumn attack discussion thread

(Dec. 11, 2009  8:39 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: I'm actually in london on the 19th. My I ask why you're hosting it on a monday?

it wasn't my idea for the date, it was rocky's.
because on the 19th not everyone is free like some schools don't brake up until next friday and monday was just a good day i guess since everyone is usually busy on saturdays and sundays with university or whatever but guys i'm free on 21st so i'm able to make it, i'm gonna speak to rocky for further details.
(Dec. 12, 2009  11:38 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: because on the 19th not everyone is free like some schools don't brake up until next friday and monday was just a good day i guess since everyone is usually busy on saturdays and sundays with university or whatever but guys i'm free on 21st so i'm able to make it, i'm gonna speak to rocky for further details.

Also, it's sunny that day, coincidently.
I'm not surprised really with the bad weather we've been having lately.
regents park
(Dec. 13, 2009  8:18 PM)legend Kai Wrote: were is it

next time, read the op before jumping onto a thread like that
edit: sorry, it doesnt say, but search for autumn attack next time
(Dec. 14, 2009  6:59 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: Have you talked to rocky yet?
your pretty impatient!
Okay, I'm just about to go through the pages and work out who's actually said they're coming because god knows it's all a bit confusing. Assuming there are 8 plus people, I'll update the first post and the thread title to make it all official and such.

EDIT: Actually scrap that, from previous experience we've learnt that carrying on with older threads is just confusing, plus I can't work out who's supposed to be coming and who isn't anyways. I'll make a new thread, post there please. Apologies that I'm doing this rather late.

EDIT2: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Proposed...t-December