are you liking your school?

(Jul. 25, 2011  11:09 AM)DeX Wrote: high school life FTW!:

1.) great lunches!
2.) VERY funny teachers!(my adviser has this cute "achoo" moment, and we were LOL!)
3.) we can do nearly anything!
4.) education in here is awesome!
5.) instead of candies, they will give you MONEY!(up to 10,000!)

now for the cons:
1, and only one: they will give you home works EVERYDAY

Besides #5, I agree. Though the HW thing is good to me. My school hands out detention for not doing homework, which is a good idea to me.
In our school 3 pink notes give you a detention (Homework not done/not presented, Forgetting books, forgetting equipment. I got 16 in total
Same with 3 yellow notes for misbehaviour, never got 1 in Art and I don't know because I was the biggest messer in my class in Art. I got 5
Even though I graduated I thought sharing with you all my high school and how it has defined the youth in Texas.... Not getting political there....

The first classification of students- the silent generic T-shaped students are hardly the kind you will ever encounter.

Second, the determined spirited-school/staff runner. Those kind of individuals that are for real, or just being posers who say they run campaigns to support the school.

Third, the absent minded clowns which pass off a hard-working complex but all they do is socially generalize everybody.

Fourth, freshman who think they are at the same rung as honor-roll students. Here, freshman are the worst breed because- lets face it- nobody likes reading or being productive anymore.

I could go on, but not now.
I'm loving my school! We're such a musical school, we"ve done a album and a drama movie. And we are the only school who's done a live concert!
I like my school, but the rules are too strict. No running during black top only, shirts tucked in at all times, and pretty much nothing that gave you enjoyment as a kid. No beyblades, cards, bionicle, transformers, and dolls and figures. It's not like a snooty school but it's just. Too tidy.
Lol I LUV MY SCHOOL..... But it jas like 2 schools in it.... First is my school and the secondary ones, then there is this IIS School primary and ssecondary too... nothing actually happened for my school but for the other school... there has been like a case where a boy takes the knife from a shop and stabs his friend just for laughing at him when he falls O.o.... Well i like my school cuz everyone is friendly and most teachers arent mean (One of the teacher is lke the cruelest teacher eva and she usually gives us the homework to finish all books on holidays, cane us like hell when we didnt get to answer 1 eustion and getting 90 below at English exams). The msot part I love is the canteen because they sell junk food there (LOTS AND LTOS OF) lol and thers like a cat there and dont go enar it or itll steal ur food. Lol that was long
No I don't like my school. It is so boring. Although one good thing is the homework isn't too hard, yet....
Meh... my school is okay... i hate having to wear a uniform and a damn clip-on tie Tired i also hate most of the people in my class which leads to me not having many friends but i have a few who hang around with me Grin the school in general is really strict like this one time a guy i knew got expelled for headbutting a kid and yet another guy in my class broke someones arm and got suspended for 3 days... the teachers are really judgemental and stuck-up, they treat you like complete carp if your no good at their subject..... my PE teacher said to me and some of my friends that he thinks we have special needs because we were messing around during PE...........
Well, im about to begin school tomorrow...OUT of boarding school and back to a newly made Charter school.
Meh, my school is OKAY i guess. Not very culturally diverse at all. Fights happen occasionally, more than 70% smoke or do other drugs, and everybody tries too hard to be popular...oh and i'm the only blader at my highschool.
The only good thing about mine is the Networking and Computer Programming classes.
I'm a freshman at my highschool. I like it because I've been doing really well on the subjects that I wasn't so good at in middle school; or maybe because it's only the beginning of the year? Let's not think negative the reason I've been improving a lot in high school is that it's because I'm smart and hardworking. Last year, my highest science mark was a 35% (I'm serious) Now, I got back my science test and it was an 81% and my past 2 assignments were 77% and 88%.
I'm in high school this year, and I must say, my school is awesome. It's a trade/magnet school, which means they offer programs like Auto, Electrical Engineering, Culinary, Carpentry and Bio-Chemistry. There's more, but I don't feel like listing them. The "magnets" (programs) are really cool and really make you prepared for what you choose. They have actual cars in the Auto mechanic course, they make actual circuits and solder in Electrical Engineering, and they make actual clothes in Fashion. You can even use them for free! The wires of your earphones messed up? They can fix it. It's really cool. You can also order out and have food delivered to the school; pizza, chinese, anything that delivers. Seniors and Juniors (if they have a car) can go out themselves. There's also really cool after school programs. I'm currently in the Robotics Team (FTC) and we build robots (we have to make the commands, ideas, and programming ourselves) and compete. Way better than my previous High School choice.
Carp no,the Principal and assistant principal are complete @$$e$.They suck away the happines of every single students
My grammar school was the greatest place I ever set foot in, I wish I could have stayed there forever.

After the worst year of my life as a freshman, I transferred schools. My new school was so much more challenging, plus the people were way nicer and actually cared about school more than sports. So do I like my school? Yes.
My school is complete carp...And I kinda don't want my bestfriend to transfer there anymore...
I hate school, the only reason people are my "friends" is because they know i make money, if i were to ask someone for something they would probably just ignore it. High school sucks so much, and it does not help that our school tries so hard to be something when they're really not, especially when you can easily see through everyone that they dont really want to be here. I hope when i go to university i can finally meet people that share the same interests as me, and finally make some solid friends that will actually care about me for who i am and not for what i do or how much money i make.
(Jan. 09, 2015  2:40 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I hate school, the only reason people are my "friends" is because they know i make money, if i were to ask someone for something they would probably just ignore it. High school sucks so much, and it does not help that our school tries so hard to be something when they're really not, especially when you can easily see through everyone that they dont really want to be here. I hope when i go to university i can finally meet people that share the same interests as me, and finally make some solid friends that will actually care about me for who i am and not for what i do or how much money i make.

My highschool life suck,especially that everyone always treats me like **** and this one guy assaults me all the time looking for something in me,just to make me look bad in front of everyone.Honestly none of my eleven classmates are friends I'm always like the servant to them,and this other guy always borrows my charger bit still also treats me like ****.

I want to transfer next year because of this...I honestly don't get why my relatives always say I should be friends with my classmates...I'd rather be alone than to be with them TBH.
(Jan. 09, 2015  2:49 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: My highschool life suck,especially that everyone always treats me like **** and this one guy assaults me all the time looking for something in me,just to make me look bad in front of everyone.Honestly none of my eleven classmates are friends I'm always like the servant to them,and this other guy always borrows my charger bit still also treats me like ****.

I want to transfer next year because of this...I honestly don't get why my relatives always say I should be friends with my classmates...I'd rather be alone than to be with them TBH.
I agree most of my friends are the biggest D$&@*
I hate it so much. Poor education, sport centered, and full of douche bags. I get my liscense in a few months and I think I might be going to a different school after this year since I'll be able to drive there if my car isn't sold. I've never wentnto another school and going to to another one starting as a Junior will be difficult. Thankfully I have friends at this school I want to go to.
I'm homeschooled, and strangely I hate and like it. Of course I have more free time, but the price to pay is that I'm always alone, and it's seriously hard to bear.
I'm homeschooled, and it's flippin' awesome. I'm involved in a Co-op program that meets once a week; it's similar to private school in that I have separate teachers for separate classes who assign my grades, but it's still run/coordinated/taught by the students' parents. All the kids there are ridiculously friendly, and we do fun stuff all the time.

No bullying, no relationship carp, no drama; pretty much all smiles and encouragement. It's awesome.

#HomeschoolingFTW
For me it's more, no relationship at all, haha.
For me...it's mostly negative. NO, it's not because "school is boring" (although albeit, it is boring). I'll give you my good points and bad points about my school.

Goods -
* You get decent education which would really help me.
* You learn something new everyday and thats cool.
* The friends I have (I only have a few) are super nice.
Erm...thats really it.
Bads -
* When it drags, it is irritating.
* I can't go to the bathroom during class, even when I really need it.
* Most jocks are jerks.
* I get pushed around and picked on by popular kids
* Popular girls bully me for being different just because I don't wear make-up, for hating selfies, for liking Beyblades, for not swearing in class and for the fact that I don't fit in because of the way I dress. So one day, I wore make-up just to impress the popular girls only for them to bully me even more.
* The teachers do nothing to stop the bullying because they are lazy. In fact, they sometimes blame me for something I clearly didn't do. Only my parents and my friends believed me and when they tried helping me, the teachers would blow them off because they hate me.

The sooner I leave, the better because I hate my teachers and the popular kids so much!
I would kick the teachers and bullies in the gonads, always works for me Smile

Well anyways, I'm sorry for you, I posted on how horrible my school was in another thread but I couldn't find it.