are you liking your school?

Gah. I Hate The People In My School Apart From Some People Like Vortex-Pegas They Have No Interest In Anime, Beyblade Etc. They Judge Me For It!
I have many people around here(the whole city). They not only judge me, they devastate me and force me to agree to their point. But, I am a boy inspired by the principle- never accept anything that's wrong. I lost some of my beys, and got my magnestadium scratched, by following that principle.
I don't like my school it has crappy teachers
I hate my school -.-
Fights just cause they lost in soccer against the other team...of the same class -.-
teachers just are as crappy as you could see
And some idiot is trying to steal my BFF!BFF as in best friend forever just so you know
and that is NOT happening >=O
I hate my school, Why? You ask the teachers are BLEEP, The food is BLEEP, And the Student there look like they just figured out that there IQ is the same as Lemon Juice!
Love my school Joyful_3 My teachers are awesome, the food is awesome, I get out at 1:30 on a normal day, I've met some awesome people there, and it's all guys meaning all the eye candy I could ever want Cute Haha
judah-i am also from india and which school are you studying?
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:21 PM)LEVI-Z Wrote: I hate my school, Why? You ask the teachers are BLEEP, The food is BLEEP, And the Student there look like they just figured out that there IQ is the same as Lemon Juice!

Public school food is always *bleep*. That's why you bring it from home. Joyful_3
My food at my school is not *bleep*but the rice is*bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*...........I use my school dinner money to buy beyblades....
Yh I eat rice but the rice at school has no taste and is like rock hard...nasty*bleep*
yh , now I just buy food in the morning and don't go to the dinner hall.
Northcross intermideate rules and we rasied the most money out of all the schools in NZ.
The school I go to is the only all boys school in my town so places are hard to get.
I even got refused into the school but got pushed way up the waiting list (4th) because my grandad knew the principal and vice-principal from being a caretaker there for a while.
It is a good school but nothing rarely happens. There are sometimes fights, but not that many.
I don't like school. I will like it better once I get to the welding program though.
i do like some aspects of my school but the others i could do without.

pros

friends
education

cons

boring teachers
horrible lunches
I like my school in general but some of the teachers are bad.
My Primary school was terrible, the only good things were my friends and playtime, not to mention it was like a farm, we had pigs for goodness sake! My High school is going to be much better.
about school school is nice ut somehow its boo...ring
My school is pretty ok... I AM GOING TO CAMP AT HILL END!
high school life FTW!:

1.) great lunches!
2.) VERY funny teachers!(my adviser has this cute "achoo" moment, and we were LOL!)
3.) we can do nearly anything!
4.) education in here is awesome!
5.) instead of candies, they will give you MONEY!(up to 10,000!)

now for the cons:
1, and only one: they will give you home works EVERYDAY
My school is horrible yet im ok being there. I mean we hav a teacher who always is in the hospital, a stupid bully who every teacher thinks is a thing from heaven, a bunch of fights which usually dont end happy and a couple who cant stand being 4 inches apart five minutes. Yet i havent even thought of changing schools