are anyone there using credit card that are ages below 15.

i do, but rarely
You guy still very lucky your parents have one. My parents don't even have one!! whenever I ask them to create an account, they keep saying it is dangerous ,you could get hack,blah blah blah... I'm so fed up with them
i use my moms credit card say i will pay her back when i get the money i usualy only pay like 15 back on a 25-30$ beyblade
I had a debit card when I was 15. Just ask your parents about getting you one. As a minor they are allowed to see your purchases though.
I got a student bank account which gives me a debit card Grin im 13 btw
Debit card. The title says Credit Card. There is a big difference between them. You can get a debit card when you are entering high school (in America at least), but not a credit card.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:39 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Debit card. The title says Credit Card. There is a big difference between them. You can get a debit card when you are entering high school (in America at least), but not a credit card.

I just think debit cards are a lot better and so almost exactly the same things as credit cards do. So if he is trying to just have something to order things online then debit is the way to go.

You do not have to be entering highschool to have a debit. I was around 14-15 when my parents let me have mine and I was in my last year of middle school. Also- in some states you must have a job to get a credit card. My parents want me to get one but because I am unemployed I am only allowed debit.

Debit cards are more like a check in a card and Credit cards are something you have to pay off so you may wind up paying money you don't have.
Yeah, but with credit cards, you can pay for stuff that you can't currently afford, and then pay it off later, when you can.
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:24 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Yeah, but with credit cards, you can pay for stuff that you can't currently afford, and then pay it off later, when you can.

Yes, but those should only be used in emergenices. Most people under 15 don't need that yet. Its more of a risk than anything.
I got my first credit card when I got my car, when I turned 16.

I'm 18 now and have 3 credit cards, and a card for my checking account (ATM, basically a debit card).
My dad has a Paypal account I don't, but he hates me having Beyblades, anyway this next week is a bad week to ask him cos its my brother's (C Grabber Jnr if you're wondering) birthday on the first and my dad is getting him a bike (124 euro-wish he'd spend that much on me).
pretty soon I will have a debit card, and I am 14.
i had a debit card from age 13 or 14, but i didnt actually get a credit card untill i turned 18
Well I got 2 debit cards I got one when I was 12 and a half and the other when I was barley turning 13 And I buy stuff online all the time with my own cards..!! BTW I'm 14 now..!! XD XD XD
I do. I'm 11!
Wow, You guys have debit & credit cards. That's cool. But unfortunately I don't have any of them. My parents will never give permissions to me to have those cards.
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:22 PM)Triple-X-Turbo Wrote: Wow, You guys have debit & credit cards. That's cool. But unfortunately I don't have any of them. My parents will never give permissions to me to have those cards.

Hahaha lol dude u got to sell it bro!! Tell them mom/dad(whichever ones nicer Wink ) think about it if u get me my own card you'll still be able to see what I'm buying and I won't have to bug u about using yours anymore!! Hahaha lol or something similar to what I said haha lol you know what I mean.... XD XD XD it worked for me now I got 2 cards now. and now they don't even care what I buy anymore there just like it's your money spend it how u want to hahaha lol (I work though so technically it is my money)
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:34 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:22 PM)Triple-X-Turbo Wrote: Wow, You guys have debit & credit cards. That's cool. But unfortunately I don't have any of them. My parents will never give permissions to me to have those cards.

Hahaha lol dude u got to sell it bro!! Tell them mom/dad(whichever ones nicer Wink ) think about it if u get me my own card you'll still be able to see what I'm buying and I won't have to bug u about using yours anymore!! Hahaha lol or something similar to what I said haha lol you know what I mean.... XD XD XD it worked for me now I got 2 cards now. and now they don't even care what I buy anymore there just like it's your money spend it how u want to hahaha lol (I work though so technically it is my money)

I have tried it for a lot of time but they did not respond to my request.

Well, thanks for giving an advice.
I only used a gift card ONCE! If I had a debit or a dangerous credit card I would have $0 left after 1 hour.
OK, so this topic can be closed now ... ?