(any where in the uk)the hawks

(Jul. 07, 2012  10:55 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  9:28 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:36 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: ... I was just curious... why did you only say they can get Lord N or Lightning Blade? There a lot of other bladers around/in London. Sorry if i've missed something here.

its a team thing
??? Do you mind telling me what you are talking about? Anyone can join any team if the leader allows them to.

basicly omega dragonis's team wants to battle us but he says he and ichigo would battle us then i said theres 3 people in the hawks and they could get either lightningblade or lord n since there in omega dragonis's team but its far away for them and us
Oh, okay. I never knew Lightning Blade and Lord N were in omega dragonis's team. Sorry about that.
hi
nationsbeyblades my combo can beat your uncostumized bey /gravity persues or hasbro name gravity destroyer AD145WD
will u ever costomize it like leedraceil where he has changed the spin track to elevator 230???
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:12 AM)Lord N Wrote: hi
nationsbeyblades my combo can beat your uncostumized bey /gravity persues or hasbro name gravity destroyer AD145WD
will u ever costomize it like leedraceil where he has changed the spin track to elevator 230???
bring it on and no
Haha, I'm fairly sure I don't even know Hadies gate
dackbull360 don't you know me Luck?
i am darkbull360 luck
Man I really want to fight somone 1 on 1 from another team (even though i'll lose most probably).
Oh...
@Ichigo32:
You could go to a London tournament.
I don't know cause I live in Cheltenham, but I always like losing time from time, but it gives me a little competition.
What makes you think you'd lose? Wink
(Jul. 09, 2012  5:56 PM)Luck Wrote: What makes you think you'd lose? Wink

Well the only good Bey I have at the moment is Lightning L-Drago, but I have beaten Omeaga Dragonis with a customized Bey before, so I might have a little bit of a chance.
Haha, I guess... XD
I want to fight someone different though.
fair enough... A tournaments the easiest sure way.
Well yeah I know that, but anyway enough of what I want.
Fair Enough XD abit off subject :L
Now THAT'S off subject. and pointless XD.
nationsbeyblade: Oh yeah, btw, in reply to our earlier convosation:
1st: You
2nd: Sandwitches
3rd: Me
4th: Lord N (just adding him cuz... idk)
Wait Lord N is in Omega Dragonis team, so if he joins the Hawks then he will be banned from the team im in.
HE'S NOT JOINING THE HAWKS! WE ARE SAYING WE DON'T WANT HIM! *I'm saying that in a nice voice, and a nice way Smile*
Grin
(Aug. 07, 2012  11:07 AM)Luck Wrote: HE'S NOT JOINING THE HAWKS! WE ARE SAYING WE DON'T WANT HIM! *I'm saying that in a nice voice, and a nice way Smile*
Grin
you dont have to theese are the reasons he wasnt allowed in the hawks in the first place
1.he is annoying
2.matthew dosent like him
3.he is immature
4.he gets annoyed if you turn down a trade (sometimes he gets violent)
5.he's Aaron (lol hardly a reason XD)

Bottom 1's actually the main reason.......... Pinching_eyes_2
Don't listen to them, but I just really can't wait to have a BeyBattle with someone else for a change Smile
*I was joking... Although he was kinda being abit of a um... lets just say being 'strange' on the phone ...*