(any where in the uk)the hawks

Guys, did you notice that this needs the correct prefix? If it doesn't have it, this will be closed...
Correct? No. I didn't. Please explain?
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:13 PM)Luck Wrote: Chocked_2 why not? Uncertain
lord n sucks (no offence n)

Oh. Fair enough XD
Altough im not the leader of team Omeaga Dragonis, we will totally need to battle sometime.
(Jul. 05, 2012  6:40 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Altough im not the leader of team Omeaga Dragonis, we will totally need to battle sometime.
what team war or one to one
(Jul. 05, 2012  6:40 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Altough im not the leader of team Omeaga Dragonis, we will totally need to battle sometime.

(this is not spam) look ichigo32 no your not them leader and the name is team dragonis not team omeaga dragonis and we will but i will be organising events for the team so leave it to me please Smile but i do like your enthusiasm in the future leave it to me and great going on the team nationsbeyblade mate Wink sorry nationsbeyblade if i or any of my team etc caused any trouble Smile
One on one o fcourse, because I am not allowed to organize team wars cause im not a leader, and I like one on ones anyway.
I'm up for it, I NationsBeyblade approoves it. >,<
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:19 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: One on one o fcourse, because I am not allowed to organize team wars cause im not a leader, and I like one on ones anyway.

i am just warning but this is turning into spam this is about the team not battles this dose not belong here and im saying becuse i dont want you to get in trouble ok mate Smile
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:34 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:19 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: One on one o fcourse, because I am not allowed to organize team wars cause im not a leader, and I like one on ones anyway.

i am just warning but this is turning into spam this is about the team not battles this dose not belong here and im saying becuse i dont want you to get in trouble ok mate Smile

Technically, he could just battle out side of his team, but while we're in are team? IDK, it's cofusing :L O.o
we could have a team war i suppose but of course its up to omega dragonis because its his team but i say its alright for the hawks
its fine with me but what i thought at first was that he meant a team battle but its ok if he meant single but if the members of nationsbeyblade want to battle my team we are ready but give us avout a month theres a lot of training for me and ichigo32 but when we got are beys and trained more ok so hows bristol?? apoligeis ichigo i didnt now so jows bristol?
Nope. bristol sucks for the both of us. I'm fairly sure I can speak for the whole team when I say that.
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:49 PM)Luck Wrote: Nope. bristol sucks for the both of us. I'm fairly sure I can speak for the whole team when I say that.
yeah plus theres gonna be 3 of us (me,alexi,matthew)
but only 2 of you unless you get lord n or lightning blade and it would be just as bad for lord n as me and lightning blade no idea
IDEA!!!!!!!!
We host a tournament!
OK. We'd have 5-7 people already right? nationsbeyblade, matthew, me, Omega Dragonosis, Ichigo32, and then maybe Lord N and Lightning blade.
The people you need before you propose a tournament is 8.
we'd just need a couple more people.
One problem though. because I cant go to any more tournaments this years, within a certain distance, it would have to be in either, Seaford, Brighton Or Lewes. (In East Sussex) -JUST AN IDEA-
lol there is someone else maybe joining our team soon so that would work but we could just have a 1v2 and then the two leaders battle to decide and by then we will be ready to take about x2 of ya vs 1 of us becuse we will train a lot more by then so now its arangements so ill se how far we can get to kend ya see how far ya get to gloucester k?
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:03 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: lol there is someone else maybe joining our team soon so that would work but we could just have a 1v2 and then the two leaders battle to decide and by then we will be ready to take about x2 of ya vs 1 of us becuse we will train a lot more by then so now its arangements so ill se how far we can get to kend ya see how far ya get to gloucester k?
the thing about the hawks is there 2 leaders (me and matthews)
i live ages away from both. i live pretty much in the middle, that's why I suggested those towns/cities as a tournament venue. Plus this woudl be a TOURNAMENT, so it wouldn't just be us.
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:06 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:03 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: lol there is someone else maybe joining our team soon so that would work but we could just have a 1v2 and then the two leaders battle to decide and by then we will be ready to take about x2 of ya vs 1 of us becuse we will train a lot more by then so now its arangements so ill se how far we can get to kend ya see how far ya get to gloucester k?
the thing about the hawks is there 2 leaders (me and matthews)

well that means ill have to take u both on eh im not scared but 1 by one or maybe 2v1 i like a challenge??
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:56 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:49 PM)Luck Wrote: Nope. bristol sucks for the both of us. I'm fairly sure I can speak for the whole team when I say that.
but only 2 of you unless you get lord n or lightning blade and it would be just as bad for lord n as me and lightning blade no idea
... I was just curious... why did you only say they can get Lord N or Lightning Blade? There a lot of other bladers around/in London. Sorry if i've missed something here.
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:36 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:56 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
... I was just curious... why did you only say they can get Lord N or Lightning Blade? There a lot of other bladers around/in London. Sorry if i've missed something here.

its a team thing
(Jul. 06, 2012  9:52 PM)THE HAIDES GATE Wrote: may i join?
and i know Luck.
as i said in the op we are not looking for new members

(Jul. 06, 2012  9:28 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  8:36 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:56 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: yeah plus theres gonna be 3 of us (me,alexi,matthew)

its a team thing
??? Do you mind telling me what you are talking about? Anyone can join any team if the leader allows them to.