aB combos

Ark Bahamut 0/2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Bearing/Destroy
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:48 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Ark Bahamut 0/2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Bearing/Destroy

Ab with bearing Driver may give it a unclicking ability.
I don't have one but i heard about this ability.
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:48 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Ark Bahamut 0/2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive Bearing/Destroy

I've tested it, it works
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Yes. I've posted that in the Bladers of the Fall whatsapp group. Arc Bahamut can unclick against right spin beys. That's correct. As far as I know BeelzebBlader was one of the first to discover that. We even made a battle video demonstrating it on January 6th.
(Mar. 08, 2018  7:16 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ab with bearing Driver may give it a unclicking ability.

Yes. I've posted that in the Bladers of the Fall whatsapp group. Arc Bahamut can unclick against right spin beys. That's correct. As far as I know BeelzebBlader was one of the first to discover that. We even made a battle video demonstrating it on January 6th.

I had a theory on that but idk if it's before or after plus I didn't publish it to the web. Plus one more thing is that if another left spin bey attacks nL on the dragon heads then it clicks back
(Mar. 08, 2018  11:40 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  7:16 AM)TL14 Wrote: Yes. I've posted that in the Bladers of the Fall whatsapp group. Arc Bahamut can unclick against right spin beys. That's correct. As far as I know BeelzebBlader was one of the first to discover that. We even made a battle video demonstrating it on January 6th.

I had a theory on that but idk if it's before or after plus I didn't publish it to the web. Plus one more thing is that if another left spin bey attacks nL on the dragon heads then it clicks back

It is possible because the moving dragon heads can be hit as they are near the edges, giving unclick ability.
But lowers the attack
(Mar. 08, 2018  3:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  11:40 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I had a theory on that but idk if it's before or after plus I didn't publish it to the web. Plus one more thing is that if another left spin bey attacks nL on the dragon heads then it clicks back

It is possible because the moving dragon heads can be hit as they are near the edges, giving unclick ability.
But lowers the attack

But so what, then it can become defensive and then Ds (Destroy) will give some LAD (life after death). SOOOOOOOOOOO...
(Mar. 08, 2018  7:16 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ab with bearing Driver may give it a unclicking ability.

Link to this?
(May. 10, 2018  1:43 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  7:16 AM)TL14 Wrote: Yes. I've posted that in the Bladers of the Fall whatsapp group. Arc Bahamut can unclick against right spin beys. That's correct. As far as I know BeelzebBlader was one of the first to discover that. We even made a battle video demonstrating it on January 6th.

Link to this?

We've uploaded it a few days after we recorded it because of slow internet connection but @[BeelzebBlader] and @[DraconicArt] can testify it.
Yes, that's right. But he has already shown me the combo a few days before they released the video and he told me that this Arc Bahamut combo is very effective. So long story short: I was there when they made and tested out the combo