Zone'+Z VS. Drift/Metal Drift

Okay so basically this is me asking the following questions:

1) Which is better for overall stamina?
2) Which is better for defense?
3) Which is better for LAD?
4) Which is better for spin stealing?
5) Any other reason the other would be better.

My combo is Vanish Fafnir Tp ???-3
I'm hoping to upgrade it to Vanish Bahamut Karma/Giga/Tapered ???- 10/6/3
1) Stamina: Zone'+Z, unless you're extremely good at launching Drift
2) KO Defence: Zone'+Z, again unless you're good at Drift
3) LAD: Drift
4) Spin-equalisation: Drivers do not affect spin-equalisation much, but with Drift the bey's harder to knock down so Drift
5) Zone'+Z has better burst resistance, since Metal Drift has those tiny teeth.
Define stamina. LAD and stamina can be considered identical, so you really need to elaborate on what you mean by stamina here.
(Nov. 13, 2021  6:45 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Okay so basically this is me asking the following questions:

1) Which is better for stamina?
2) Which is better for defense?
3) Which is better for LAD?
4) Which is better for spin stealing?
5) Any other reason the other would be better.

My combo is Vanish Fafnir Tp ???-3
I'm hoping to upgrade it to Vanish Bahamut Karma/Giga/Tapered ???- 10/6/3
Zone’+z has got better same spin stamina, same spin defense. Drift is better at opposite spin stamina, opposite spin defense. 
Zone’+z has a tighter spring tan drift, drift can be used on KO attack combos like RHII.Dr.3A as a KO attacker with very high opposite spin stamina. Overall they’re both equally useful you just need to choose the right one for each combo/situation
(Nov. 13, 2021  9:09 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: 1) Stamina: Zone'+Z, unless you're extremely good at launching Drift
4) Spin-equalisation: Drivers do not affect spin-equalisation much, but with Drift the bey's harder to knock down so Drift

how do you launch drift for ko defence.
In my testing drift does have better same spin than zone dash+z I do know how to launch it which is why its stamina in high for me but could you elaborate on what you mean k0 defence
(Nov. 13, 2021  4:10 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2021  9:09 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: 1) Stamina: Zone'+Z, unless you're extremely good at launching Drift

how do you launch drift for ko defence.
In my testing drift does have better same spin than zone dash+z I do know how to launch it which is why its stamina in high for me but could you elaborate on what you mean k0 defence

I usually launch drift at an angle because that's how I get it to stay in the center of the stadium.
(Nov. 14, 2021  11:55 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2021  4:10 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: how do you launch drift for ko defence.

I usually launch drift at an angle because that's how I get it to stay in the center of the stadium.

that is how you are supposed to launch it