Zombie Bacon Island (Not accepting characters)VOTE ON POLL!!

Poll: Do you like it?

YES
45.45%
Its Ok
27.27%
NO
27.27%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
I know its not a normal story but dont close this one.

Chapter One: The beggining

It was a dark night in a small and slightly inhabited island. There was a lab in the top of a mountain. The lab was full of … well … lab stuff and a big bed in the middle with a dude. Then someone appeared. He was wearing lab clothes and had a giant head. “I hate tourist. Entering and exploring my island!!! Entering Dr.Bacon Island!!! But now things will change. I will scare them out of my island with my experiment. But I have to make some adjustment so it will not turn out like Operation Coconut. Now with my great zombie infection I will rule the WORLD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!”. Said Dr. Bacon. “Dad!! Can you give me some bacon?” yelled a boy in another room. “Okay” he said as he was leaving the room. The Dr. Bacon appeared with a box full of bacon. One bacon felt on the bed. After Dr. Bacon gave the bacon to the kid he went again to the lab. “Now is time to rule the world!!” Dr. Bacon said. Then he pushed a button and a big ray appeared and hit the bacon on the bed instead of the dude. Then the lab exploded. When all the smoke was gone Dr. Bacon was in the ground. Then a bacon of the size of a human appeared with big eyes and a big mouth. IT WAS ZOMBIE BACON. The zombie was coming to Dr.Bacon and Dr. Bacon started running.

Two years later, in other side of the world a kid was beyblading in the park. “Why I have to lose. I never win. I should sell all my beys on eBay, get out of the wbo and forget beyblade forever”.

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT
LOL
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:27 AM)othellog Wrote: LOL

The rules says:

If you're making a post, it should have some content. Meaningless posts aren't OK, nor are one-liners like, "cool!" "LOL" etc. Essentially, keep this in mind: only post if you have something to say.
Thats pretty good
Fine I was just sharing my opinion, and if you don't want me to post in your thread then I won't. Sorry for the trouble.=(
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:51 AM)othellog Wrote: Fine I was just sharing my opinion, and if you don't want me to post in your thread then I won't. Sorry for the trouble.=(

Sorry if it was rude. sorry. I like people who post in my thread. Just dont post things like tat ok. Tongue_out_wink
Its time to what??
Chapter 1: The beggining
Part two

The kid was running to his house when he saw an ad in the wall that said:

WIN A TRIP TO BACON ISLAND!
Be in the beypark tomorrow February 6 at 1:00 pm to enter the tournament for a
chance to win a trip for you and your two friends to Bacon Island. So come.

“That looks interesting” said the kid named Goby. “But I don’t have any skill to win a tournament”. “You only have to practice.” said one kid. “Yeah, your Futuristic Dog 100WF only needs practice.” said another kid. “Logan, Chris” said Goby. “Can you guys help me train for the tournament?”. “Sure. We will do it.” said Logan and Chris at the same time. They went to Goby’s house and trained all day.
Plz I need some characters for chapter 2.
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:51 AM)brielyranger Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:51 AM)othellog Wrote: Fine I was just sharing my opinion, and if you don't want me to post in your thread then I won't. Sorry for the trouble.=(

Sorry if it was rude. sorry. I like people who post in my thread. Just dont post things like tat ok. Tongue_out_wink

Other than that, it was a pretty good short story.
Thanks. I apreciate it.
here's a character:

name: victor
bey: poison pegasis
special move: poison gallop:pegasis will gallop thru the opponent bey with poison
side:good
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:18 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: here's a character:

special move: poison gallop:pegasis will gallop thru the opponent bey with poison

What spin track and performance tip?
He will be in chapter 2 and probably a good friend of Goby, Logan, and Chris.
I need 2 good guys and 2 bad guys to continue.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:21 AM)brielyranger Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:18 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: here's a character:

What spin track and performance tip?
He will be in chapter 2 and probably a good friend of Goby, Logan, and Chris.

The track of aries,and the tip of pegasis.sorry if i dont know much of the parts
Working on chapter 2.
Next chapter tomorrow but I still need characters.
plz I need some characters.
Here Briely,there's a character.And sorry I had to cancel my story.I couldn't think of anything else

Name:Reiki Hiwazara
Clothes:A gray t-shirt with the Aries symbol on it,A gray and white hoodie,black jeans with a chain,a belt that holds his launcher grip and bey,black hair,a WBBA cap,and white and black slip on shoes.
BeyEeearth Aries CH120WD
Special Move:Iron Ram Attack,the bey turns into solid steel and hits the opponent out of the stadium.
Name: Xyo
Beyblade: Basalt KerbeckGB145EWD
Special Move: Volcanic Gate Kerbecks summons a gate burning with lave and pulls in the bey( opponent).
Side:Good
EarthAries is your character good or evil.
The characters are in but Reiki will appear later.
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:22 PM)Brielyranger Wrote: EarthAries is your character good or evil.
The characters are in but Reiki will appear later.

He is good.Thanks Briely.
Name:Xad III
BeyConfusedtealth shadow S(plit)80 S(talk)
Dark moveConfusedplice
Shadow slices the opponent's bey in half.
Xad wears black cape and pants, red shirt